wild butterflies | myg ✓

By YOUNIVRSE

"Each time you give me butterflies it makes me want you even more." ~~~ Lee Kyung was just an ordinary girl... More

C A S T
Warnings.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
N O T E
N O T E 2
another surprisingly note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

57 7 3
By YOUNIVRSE

~~~

Yoongi left to go get the ingredients needed.

I heard a knock on my door.

I went to go open it and Kiwook is standing there.

"Kiwook! You're here!" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"Mhm, but not for long. I'm leaving tonight. So I wanted to stop by and say goodbye before I left. And yes I know I told you I was gonna be busy for the whole time until I left. But I ended up being able to put in a little time to visit you." He said.

"Oh."

"So, how are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing good." I replied.

I didn't want him to know what was happening, I didn't want him staying here in Seoul for me, I wanted him to go get a new job, and find a life, and not wasting it on me.

"That's good."

"Come in!" I said.

He comes in and and sits at my table, while I'm leaning against the counter.

"So have you met anyone yet?" He asked me.

"Didn't I tell you already?" I asked him.

"Probably, but I forgot." He said.

"Well, I met this guy named Yoongi." I paused. "He likes me, but we're not dating." I finished.

"Yet." He said.

"Pfft. We probably won't ever date." I said.

"Yes you will." He said.

"Think whatever you want." I said.

Then, Kiwook gets up and walks over to me.

He kisses me on the lips. I didn't kiss him back.

"I'll miss you." He said.

"Me too."

"I have to get going now." He said.

"Okay."

I go over to my door and open it.

"I'll miss you and make sure to text me when you get to the airport." I said.

"Sure do." He said before heading out.

I closed my door, not locking it because Yoongi is still out.

~~~

A couple minutes later I hear my door being opened.

It's Yoongi.

He puts the bags on the table and comes speed walking towards me. I take steps back until I meet with the wall again.

I look him in the eyes. His eyes are full of lust and anger.

Then he begins kissing me roughly. I was in shock and put my hands on his chest to push him away, but they were too weak. I decided to return the kiss.

That night, he did it angrily.

But, at the end he told me,

"I love you. And I want you to be mine."

~~~

there won't be a smut because i took it down. for personal reasons. sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 211 20
You are an aspiring actress working at a club until you make your big break. One night at work is super busy an accident happens in the VIP section...
100K 4.1K 52
❝Some lines just shouldn't be crossed.❞ - Meet Kim Taehyung. Rich, cocky and popular with a bad attitude and is nothing but arrogant. Meet Min Yoongi...
3K 201 19
{Min Yoongi FF} "What the hell did you meant?! Are you crazy?!" "Yes, I'm crazy.. for you." Two people have met. This is maybe your cliché love story...
189 35 24
Who will Y/N end up with? Yoongi a bit of a cold hearted man who has hidden sides that can make her blood boil, Jimin a flirty man but truly sweet on...