Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 4 (The next step)

86 2 0
By Hydra1996

In an unknown dark wasteland

In an unknown place with a red and black sky Grimm came out from puddles and began to walk. On a tower Emerald and Mercury watched them moving, while she looked afraid and he disgusted. Cinder then flicked with her fingers to signal them to come to her place. 4 another people were in the same room waiting. They're names were Watts, Tyrian, Hazel, and to Cinder's surprise a man with the same pointy ears but he weared an ancient armor. The name of this elf was Elgar'nan the god of vengeance for the Dalish, but thanks to Solas was then known that the gods were just mighty mortal mages. (Warning! I don't know how he looks and how his personality is. It will be just my fantasy)

Elgar'nan: What are you looking, failure? *looked at Cinder stoic*

Watts: Yes, yes, please keep your... posse... in check. *Mercury wanted to him, but Emerald holded him back* You hear that? Silence. I've half the mind to thank the girl that bested you.

Elgar'nan: To bad she took your voice. If she had didn't done that, I would had burned your voice away forever. 

Tyrian: If I were you, I'd hunt her down... find her, and... Well... she took YOUR eye, didn't she after it got destroyed? *laughed crazy and Cinder tried to speak*

Elgar'nan: Give it up. It's embarrasing for me already to teach you with her majesty.... *Cinder closed her eye and Emerald leaned down to her, so she understanded what Cinder said to her*

Watts: Pathetic. Why did you even- *the door unlocked so that everyone standed up from their seats and Salem stepped in*

Salem: Watts... Do you find such malignance necessary? *she gave signal to sit down*

Watts: I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particulary fond of failure.

Salem: Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon Tower... and most importantly... killed dear Ozpin. So I'm curious. To what "failures" are you reffering?  And you Elgar'nan must not be so rude to her. 

Elgar'nan: You may had freed me from the prison, but she hadn't done anything to gain my respect for her. She not only failed to bring him here, because of her the dread wolf is now in him to train him. He knows my moves. *Cinder looked ashamed down, not wanted to see his angry stare at her*

Salem: Hmm... There are you right. And you Watts?

Watts: Well... The girl with the silver eyes.

Hazel: Yes... We've dealt with her kind before... How is it a novice was able to best one of us?

Watts: My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power it should have been effortless.

Salem: It is BECAUSE of the Maiden's power. Make no mistake, Cinder. You hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness... which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment. Elgar'nan will then train you, but make nothing to dissapoint him. When you are good enough, he will teach how to control the elf.

Elgar'nan: You should be honored to get taught by me.

Salem: Doctor Watts... You are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral.

Watts: Very good.

Salem: Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden.

Tyrian: *laughed* Gladly.

Salem: And Hazel... I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure that Sienna Khan feels the same.

Hazel: As you wish.

Emerald: *Cinder raised a finger* Oh! *Cinder rasped something to her*

Salem: Speak, child.

Emerald: She wants to know... What about the girl and the elf?

Watts: *scoffed* What about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours. *Cinder punched on the table*

Elgar'nan: You will do nothing with the elf. He's just misleaded, so I must just teach him ssome manners. You don't know how worthy he is now. One of Mythal's followers was once in this world, and knew where the objects are now.

Salem: That's enough. Tyrian? 

Tyrian: Yes, my lady?

Salem: Spring can wait. Find this girl that did this to Cinder and the pointy eared boy with markings on his face...*Tyrian was excited and clasped* and bring them to me. *Tyrian was then dissapointed but nodded* Because of your efforts, Beacon has fallen... and Haven will be next.

Tyrian: Eye for an eye *laughed then insane and Cinder gritted her teeth*

Elgar'nan: What are you sitting still around? Come... *Cinder just thought for a short moment she could had felt the room burning*

Meanwhile in the forest

Nora: I'm just saying, there's more members of JNPR in the team than RWBY. And Arion is just a support of our teams. It just makes sense to go with THAT one.

Arion: Thanks.... 

Ren: But "Junior" isn't a color.

Nora: Ugh, how can I be more CLEAR? *the word JNRR popped beside Nora* One... Two... Three! That's more, than one.

Ren: But we're helping Ruby with her objective. *RNJR popped beside Ren* Wouldn't that make HER the leader?

Arion: Ugh...

Jaune: Guys. We need to focus. *JNRR and RNJR dissapeard* Also, JNRR is WAY cooler.

Nora: EXACTLY!

Ren: Uh... *sigh*

Arion: *patted his shoulder* Give it up.

The ground began to rumble

 Jaune: It's here.

Ruby came then from the woods and began to shoot with her sniper to a giant Grimm golem who followed her and fell from the cliff. Even Ruby landed on branch.

Ruby: BAD- *CRASH*, LANDING- *CRASH* STRATEGY! *Stopped by landing on a thick branch*

Ruby then speeded away when the golem began to swing with his arms wildly, destroying trees.

Jaune: Let's get that thing off her! *Jaune ran around behind trees, Arion did the same but another direction, Ren jumped on trees and landed on a branch*

Nora: Don't forget meee! *Took Magnhild out and shooted on the ground to get in the air to land beside Ren* Wooo! Ha ha ha ha!

Ren: We need to draw it's attention away from Ruby! *Ruby flew past them*

Ruby: Could use some help!

Ren then jumped up, Nora shooted grenades at the golem from behind, Arion stabbed his lance on the ground and freezed his legs. Ren shooted on it, when the golem tried to hit him but missed. Ren landed on it's arm, jumped high and tried to slice the golem but it had no effects. The Golem freed it's legs from the ice. 

Jaune: We gotta get in closer!

Ren: My blades don't hurt him!

Nora: Crap.

Ruby: How about THIS?! *connected lightning magazine with her sniper, jumped up and shooted on his arm. It caused no damage so he slamed his arm onto the ground, sended a shockwave so everyone fell back. Nora catched Ren, Ruby sticked her scythe on the ground and Arion used his Revas and holded himself on a tree*

Jaune but was stopped by a boulder and hurted his certain point. He then fell down and holded his pain back. Ouch!

Jaune: *sarcastic* You'll be FINE without a weapon... You're the STRAGETIST...

Arion: Sorry, Jaune!

Nora: THAT'S IT! *Nora ran forward, turned Magnhild in his hammer form, jumped and smashed it's arm away. But the rocks came back and one of them should hit Nora. Ruby then came on sliced the rock and other arm came to smash them, so they jumped away.*

Jaune then streched till he saw some boulders, that he dodged fast.

Jaune: Hey! Be careful- *A boulder hitted his face and Jaune fell back stopped by a tree*

The Golem kept by attacking Nora, who dodged. A symbol then appeard and a Grimm Arm was then to see. The arm inserted the tree where Jaune was.

Jaune: His arm is a tree! HIS ARM IS A TREE!

Ruby: Big mistake! *Took a fire magazin and shooted on the tree arm*

Arion: DON'T DO THAT! *The Golem's arm flinged back and revealded his arm was on fire now*

Jaune: BIG MISTAKE! *Jaune ran away, tripped and the Golem wanted smash him with his burning arm. One of Ren's thrown blades then scratched his mask and Golem stepped back and fell down. Ren catched his weapon* Okay, how do we do this?

Ren: His body is too thick to break through!

Jaune: It doesn't care about its body.

Nora: Plus, it can keep adding new limbs!

Jaune: But it's protecting its face...

Ruby: We can't break it!

Jaune: Egh...

Arion: Do you have a plan?!

Jaune: If we knocked all of its limbs off at once then went for the...! Guys, I got it! We hit it... harder!

Ren: Is... that it?

Jaune: No, seriously! It's trying to keep us from it's face! If we kill the limbs, we'll have a shot to kill the whole thing!

Ruby: Alright... Come on, team! Let's do this!

Nora: Yeah!

Ren: Right!

Arion: Ma nuvenin!

Jaune: Ren, left! Ruby, right! Arion, you stay with me! Nora... Ready to try out the new upgrade? *Nora nodded* Right, then I will- 

Arion: Jaune, look out!

Arion shoved him away and pulled him away from the fired arm. Ruby and Ren attacked from their directions, while Nora readied her hammer. Jaune ran forward to get his attention.

Jaune: Uh... Hey! Over here! 

Jaune slided away to miss the arm. Ren then landed on it's shoulder and shooted him with his pistols, Ruby the tried to attack the mask but the Grimm blocked, and swang it's fire arm, Ruby jumped out of the way and shooted on it, then flew higher and flew straight at him. Nora had already full loaded with pink electricy.

Nora: READY!

Jaune: USE EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!

Ruby grabbed Nora and flew with full speed at the Grimm, broke through the arm and Nora detroyed the whole Golem body exept the head where Grimm Ghost came out and tried to escape.

Arion: Let it not escape... *Ruby then shot the Grimm*

Jaune: Another victory for Team JNRR! Alright, y'know Ren, I think you're onto something... It... It's... It's just not sounding great anymore. *Arion than hidded his face under his hood after he felt something unnatural* What was that? It felt like the sun was burning me.

In a village

Village Elder: We truly can't thank you enough.

Ruby: Just doing our job, sir!

Village Elder: That Geist had been plaguing our village for weeks. We were beginning to wonder if we'd have to relocate.

Ruby: Well, we are on our way to Mistral... You could always come along with us if you don't feel safe!

Village Elder: Heh... I take it you're not from these parts... Anima is a large continent... I'm afraid our people would never survive the long trek to Mistral. It may be safer in the Kingdoms, but we prefer our way of life. I just wish we could pay you more. Your young friend over there seems to be afraid.

Ruby: Oh, he's just nervous.

Ren: Our previous arrangement is more than sufficient. *They bowed and went to a blacksmith*

Blacksmith: There you go, son! It's gonna be heavier than you're used to, but you'll thank me the next time you go up against a set of claws!

Jaune: Wow... Uh... I don't know what to say.

Blacksmith: Don't gotta say anything! Just put it on! I'll go get the rest. *He went to the backroom*

Nora: So... What are you waiting for?

Jaune: Oh! Right! *He took his old armor off* Guess I was gonna grow out of it eventually...

Ren: A sign of progress.

Jaune: Progress. *He turned around, Ruby gasped, holded her hands before the mouth and snickered* Whuh... What is it?

Ruby: What is THAT?!

Jaune: What, my hoodie? I've always had this!

Ruby: IT'S GOT A CUTE LITTLE BUNNY ON IT! *Ruby laughed at him*

Jaune: It's Pumpkin Pete! Y'know, from the cereal?

Ruby: *laughed* What did you do?! Send a box top for a prize?!

Jaune: Yeah! Fifty! *Ruby laughed hysterical while Jaune made a pout face and fell on the ground*

Ren: Well... I suppose we don't have to grow out of everything.

Blacksmith: Can't have a huntsman without his weapon! Made all the modification *Came back with a sword with the sheath that turned into a shield that had the Arc emblem on it with gold markings* That was some fine metal you brought me. Accents the white nicely. Where'd you get it from?

Jaune: From a friend.

Outside

Ruby, Arion, Ren and Nora waited ousite for Jaune when he went out and looked at his new gear.

Blacksmith: He cleans up alright, don't ya think?

Ren: He certainly does.

Nora: I still think a grenade launcher would've REALLY brought to look together.

Ruby: Nothing's gonna stop Team RNJR and Arion.

Arion: At least I'm parted with...

Nora: Team JNRR!

Ren: Still not a color.

Jaune: It doesn't matter what we're called. As long as we're together.

Blacksmith: *leaned on a post* You kids sure you won't stick around? You've been real good to this town.

Arion: Thanks for the offer, but we've got another mission.

Nora: Make it to Haven Academy, no matter what!

Ren: We've heard the next village over has a working airship.

Blacksmith: Mmm... No way to know for sure... Scroll signals were bad enough out here when Beacon Tower was still up. Haven't heard from Shion village in a while. 

Ruby: Well... There's only one way to find out!

They then leaved and were on the way to Haven.

Jaune: Food?

Nora: Check!

Jaune: Water?

Nora: Check!

Jaune: How 'bout ammo?

Nora: Locked and loaded! Thank you, Schnee Dust Company! *Ruby looked sad and Arion noticed that*

Jaune: Got the map?

Nora: Uh... Ren's got it!

Ren: No I don't! You have it.

Nora: Wait?... What?

Jaune: Guys, please tell me you're joking. *Nora laughed nervously* Guys! Guys? Guys...

Arion: Relax, I have the map.

Jaune: You're a lifesaver, buddy.

Arion: Yeah. Solas, do you felt that too? That heat?

Solas: Yes. I know that fealing very well, from whom that was. From now on, we must be more carefull.

Arion: Yeah I know.

TBC

Hope it's good

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 2.9K 44
you died but you lived but not in the world your from but in the world of remnant (This is my first Gamer story and I'm just gonna have fun with i...
3.1K 52 13
Second volume! RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth Oc's Belong to me and my friends
4.8K 81 11
It appears you and your teammate have made it to Argust but getting the help from the people for Atlas is gonna he that easy. You have fight your way...
53.7K 706 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...