The Bet - L.S. (Omega!Louis A...

By HoldinOnToDaylight

{Completed; 14.11.2018} Louis is omega. That makes him one of the lowest of the werewolf ranks. With being an... More

1*
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
A\N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Epilogue
Note
Mating

23

23.8K 959 723
By HoldinOnToDaylight

Sorry, there won't be that much (to nothing) about Louis' past in this chapter, but the next one! (I think😅)

Love you guys😘

-----

"Where is my hug, pup? You're not excited to see me?"

Louis' breathing gets heavy as he turns around and sees the guy he hoped to never see again.

The guy has a smirk on his face as he opens his arms for Louis to hug him. The omega steps back, Lottie, Fizzy and Eleanour stepping back as well. They don't know what happened. Louis' sisters don't know because they are too young for that and Louis didn't want to scare them. Eleanor doesn't know, because Louis was never brave enough to tell her.

"You used to look more excited to see me." the alpha says, sounding so fake nice Louis could vomit.

"W-what are you doing here?" the omega manages to get out.

"Playing football, silly." He smiles, but then his eyes turn red. "Now hug me." he says with a growl only the people standing close could hear.

Louis whimpers and ducks his head. He actually thinks about obeying, but then his nose is filled with a scent he finds himself really liking now. A gentle hand is placed on the small of his back, the omega melting at the gentle gesture.

"What is going on, Stan?" Harry asks, eyes narrowed. He has a bad feeling with the boy in front of him.

"Harold." Stans eyes move to the alpha, scanning how he has his hand on Louis' back. That doesn't make him happy at all. "I see you found out what a little slut this one is. Did he treat you well? If not, use your voice and he is used to beating if he isn't a good omega."

Harry feels Louis shake and hears him whimper as the omega hears those words from Stan. The green eyed boy turns to Lottie, Fizzy and Eleanor.

"Could you bring them away? Take Louis with you." Eleanor nods, sensing that it's better for the younger girls to leave and same for their brother.

The female alpha takes Louis hand and leads him and the girls away from the two alphas.

Harry turns back to glare at Stan, eyes a deep red now. "So you are the fucking alpha who thought it'd be fine to force Louis to have sex." It's not a question to Harry, by the omegas reaction he knows he is. "I never liked you at the pack leader meetings and now I know why."

Stan laughs, crossing his arms lazily. "Oh come on, Harry. Don't tell me you never used your alpha voice to get your way with a hot omega. I bet you even used it to get Louis, because he isn't that obedient."

Harry is right in front of the slightly smaller alpha now, hands gripping his shirt tightly as his fangs form and his claws grow.

"I would never do that to an omega, you sick bastard." he growls. "I swear to god, if you even look at Louis while you're here, I won't hesitate to ban you from my territory immediately."

Harry sees fear flash through those heartless eyes, but it's gone as fast as it came. Instead the alpha smirks.

"You like him, Styles." Stan observes. "If you want I can give you tips how to bring him to submit. And I can tell you how it's the most fun to fuck--"

Stan gets interrupted by Harrys fist connecting to his jaw. The alpha is breathing heavy as he stares at the bastard who tumbled backwards, tripping over a small stone step that parts the parking lot and the grass. Stan is now laying on the grass, gripping his jaw.

Harry walks over, looking down at him. "One more word like that and I will kill you." He has no idea why he is so enraged by Stans words. Sure, they are not something to talk about and to be seemingly proud off, but he feels as if Stan attacked him at the same time. Harry just has this huge urge to protect the blue eyed omega.

"Mister Styles!" Berk says, appearing suddenly after he led the group of teenagers to the football field.

Harry looks at the teacher and principal, his eyes are green again, just the tiniest hint of red is left.

"We are good. Just making sure he behaves." The alpha glares again at the boy still on the ground before walking past Berk to find Louis.

-

Harry spots Eleanor at the far end of the bleachers. He sees Louis sitting next to her, knees pulled up to his chest, arms wrapped around them as he stares into the distance.

The alpha goes to them and kneels down in front of the omega. Harry doesn't touch him, not sure if that would be fine.

"I told him if he even looks at you he is gone." the green eyed werewolf says.

"I don't know if Stan would listen to you." Eleanor claims.

Harry looks at her, giving her a smile. "He better or I won't just punch his jaw."

Louis -for the first time- looks at Harry. "You hit him?" Harry nods. "Why?" Louis' voice is quiet and you can hear that he had a panic attack.

"Because he hurt you and he scares you and he said horrible lies about you. I won't tolerate him hurting you... or, uh, any other omega from my pack."

A small smile plays around Louis' lips before he throws himself forward to hug Harry. Because of the sudden extra weight, Harry falls backwards, but not without putting his arms around Louis' back and pulling him down as well.

"Thank you." the omega whispers.

"Gather around, class!" Berk calls out, while clapping in his hands once.

Louis gets off Harry so they both can get up. Together with the girls, Louis' sisters weren't that far away, they go to Berk and Ms. Highfield. The omega remembers her as a nice teacher. She was always nice and respectful to everyone, but betas usually are.

"First off, we need to arrange who sleeps who." Berk starts, looking at everyone. "As I told you before, everyone will get someone as their guests. They will also have the same schedule as you."

Highfield nods before talking. "We know you don't know each other yet, but that will change now. The rest of the class you have the time to get to know each other." She looks around everyone as she remembers something. "Oh. And there will be no mixing. Alpha and alpha and omega and omega."

"Correct. Now you are free to get to know each other, but stay here on the field." Berk concludes and turns to Highfield to talk with her.

Louis looks at his sisters before pulling them with him towards the teacher.

"Mr. Berk, Ms. Highfield?" The female teacher seems to recognize Louis immediately, smiling brightly at omega.

"Yes, Mr. Tomlinson?" Berk says in his usual unpleased tone he always has with Louis.

"I, uh, I would take Charlotte and Félicité as the, uhm, to stay at our house." Louis tells the man, getting a raised eyebrow while Ms. Highfield smiles at the three of them.

"But she is an alpha." Berk notes, gesturing to Lottie. Louis rolls his eyes.

"Yes, but she is also my sister."

"That's right, Mr. Berk. Before Louis moved he was my student and those two are in fact his sisters." Ms. Highfield explains still smiling. She is always smiling.

"Did you talk to Mr. Malik about that?" Louis groans, knowing Zayn won't agree immediately. "If he does, then your alpha sister can stay with you." Louis lights up at that. Right! Zayn is an alpha.

So Louis looks around to find his stepbrother until he spots him talking to...

Stan.

Louis takes a deep breath as he slowly approaches the two alphas. He just really wants that both of his sisters stay with him for the rest of the week.

The omega tries to stay blocked from Stans view as he goes over to them, but he can't reach them. He gets stopped by a hand on his wrist, turning him around before.

Harry is looking at him. "What are you doing?" he asks confused.

"I need to talk to Zayn. I want that Lottie and Fizzy stay with me, but Lottie is an alpha so if Zayn agrees, they can stay with us." Louis explains.

Harry nods. "I come with you." Louis wants to protest, because Harry should go and find someone who will stay with him, but the alpha doesn't let him argue. "I don't let you near Stan alone. Even if Zayn is there, he doesn't know what happened."

Louis sighs before he gives Harry a thankful smile. "Thanks."

"Zayn!" Harry calls out and leads Louis to his friend and enemy.

Zayn turns around and he and Stan look their way. Stan smirks at Louis, but at the glare and growl from Harry he walks off. The raven haired alpha looks confused at first, but shrugs it off.

"What's up?" he asks Harry and Louis.

"Zayn, do you already have someone you might wanna give one of the guest rooms?" Louis asks hopeful.

"I just talked to this Stan guy and he seems like a nice--"

"Not him." Harry growls, eyes turning slightly red.

Zayn is shocked and surprised by that reaction and steps back a little.

"Okay, why not?" he asks carefully.

Louis puts a calming hand on Harrys shoulder, what works to his surprise very well. The alpha's eyes go back to green and his muscles relax.

"Long story, but uh, Lottie and Fizzy are here--"

"Yea, I saw you hugging." Zayn interrupts with a smile on his lips.

"Yea, uhm, I want them to stay with us and, uh, Lottie is an, eh, alpha so..." Louis doesn't finish his sentence in hope his stepbrother knows what he is asking for.

And he does. "So you want that I choose her?" Louis nods, biting his lip nervously. He really wants that.

Zayn smiles and nods. "Sure. You wanna tell Berk?"

Louis beams at that and hugs Zayn quick.

"Yes, thanks!" With this Louis goes back to the teachers and his sisters, Harry and Zayn follow slowly.

Zayn has an amused look on his face while Harry a fond one. Harry has a feeling that this omega will be the death of him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 9.2K 19
{Completed; 10.10.2019} Louis is a male omega. Omegas are the lowest ranked werewolves and there to pleas alphas and for breeding. But Louis can't ge...
58.6K 2.4K 14
A/B/O Dynamics Louis is a male Omega returning to his hometown after a year, looking for a job. There have been very few changes since he left. Days...
209K 10.7K 47
They've been trained to become Alpha protectors of their city, tasked to battle gruesome beasts and put their lives at risk on a daily basis. Louis i...
42.4K 2.5K 9
When Louis is represented as an Alpha no one is surprised, but when Harry is also transformed into an Alpha he's not the only one who is confused. He...