the mental ward

By -macabre-

{squeal to "The Messy Bun Theory"} padded walls don't exactly help the mind breath. More

the mental ward
Chapter One: Terrible Things
Olivia's Journal : Entry One
Chapter Two: Pastel Stories
Olivia's Journal : Entry Two
Olivia's Journal : Entry Three
Chapter Four: The Sucdial Unite
Olivia's Journal : Entry Four
Chapter Five : Circle Of The Broken
Olivia's Journal : Entry Five
Chapter Six: Learning To Breath
Olivia's Journal: Entry Six
Chapter Seven: The Art Of Depression
Olivia's Journal : Entry Seven
Chapter Eight: Figuring It Out
Olivia's Journal : The Last Entry
The Aftermath

Chapter Three: Story Time

309 16 3
By -macabre-

  Now when the group leader said it was story time Olivia couldn't hep but chuckle. She then burst out laughing as she saw a  bunch of grown adults gather onto a circle on the carpet.

"It looks like we have a new friend here today"

Okay they might not be talking about me.

"Her names Olivia"

crap

"So Mrs. Oliva would you stand up and tell us your story."

 Oliva gazed at all the people and caught Mrs.Pastel's 'i-told-you-so' smirk. She took in a deep breath, stood up fixed her sweater and spoke.

"I'm depressed. I've tried to kill myself twice. Last time I got caught. Now I'm here."

Everyone stared and Olivia felt the familiar feeling of panic in her stomach.  They were judging her.

This is why I shouldn't talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55K 2.4K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
161K 5.9K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...