The Hatred That Fuels You (Ho...

بواسطة The_Pseudonymous_One

Normal. What is normal? Normal is defined as the usual, typical, or expected state or condition. But what is... المزيد

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

3.8K 118 195
بواسطة The_Pseudonymous_One

I wipe my face with my sleeve to dry the tears as I run through the maze of trees.

I was almost hoping to come into contact with a murderer right now, just to end my filthy existence.

I keep running until a tree latches into my shirt and pulls me back.

I look back to unhook the tree. But instead of a tree, there was a boy.

The anger fades from my system and I am struck with shock.

The boy had messy brown hair that was half covered with a hood.

He wore a light brown jacket with a blue hood. Yellow goggles covered his eyes and a thick metal mouth guard covers up most of his face.

Every now and then he would twitch a bit.

Around his belt, he had two hatchets. One had a dull wooden handle, and the other had a shiny, orange handle.

I look at him for a second, he still holds onto my shirt.

I try to pull away, but he wasn't letting go anytime soon. He looks me up and down before bringing his other hand up to the bandana around my mouth.

I slap away his hand and he leans back in surprise.

He lets out a small growl and pounced on me.

I let out a small yelp of surprise as my back hits the floor hard.

He pins my arms above my head and again pulls his hand up to my bandana and pulls it off with ease.

He doesn't seem phased by the massive gash in my cheek though.

He twitches a bit before speaking "S-so it was you that J-Jeff's been t-talking about" He stuttered.

He sat there for a second, studying me face. He tics a bit and his grip loosens. I take the opportunity and bring my leg up, kneeing him in the gut.

He flinched a bit in shock, but other than that, it didn't seem like he was in pain.

"Y-you know, I could k-kill you right now" he muttered "stealing J-Jeff's kill d-does sound f-fun"

My eyes widen in shock.

He pulls one of the hatchets from his belt and fastens his grip at the top of the handle, next to the blade.

He presses the cold blade across me neck and puts on a little pressure.

I squirm under his grip, but he was too strong. He put more pressure on my neck.

I close me eyes, waiting for the pain to increase.

Suddenly, all weight was taken off me and I open my eyes.

The boy was standing away from me. He was looking into the thick of the trees and yelling 

"S-Slender!" He yelled "N-no! I h-had her!"

He turned a bit "C-Come on! Uhh"

He looked back at me.

"C-come on" He held out his hand and I hessitently took it. He helped me up.

What the hell just happened?

Just a second ago, he was trying to kill me. Then he shouts stuff into the woods and he wats to help me.

I stand up and he holds out his hand with my bandana.

I snatch it off him and tie it around my mouth again.

"S-so I'm g-gonna need you t-to follow m-me" He said "But, h-how'd you e-escape?"

I tilt my head in confusion.

He stares at me for a second, awaiting an answer.

I slowly pull the pen and pad out of my pocket.

The boy looked at it with a deep confusion, but didn't question.

'Who are you. And why haven't you killed me yet' I write as I rip out the page and hand it to him.

"Oh, I'm T-Toby" The boy says "A-and, I'll need you t-to come with m-me"

I nod a bit before putting my pen to the paper again.

'Why?'

"M-my boss w-wants to s-see you" He replied 

I nod again and don't question that any further

'Who's Jeff?' I ask

"Y-you know, the g-guy who tried to k-kill you" Toby said

I nod again and write something else.

'Do you know Liu Woods?'

He looks at the paper for a second before looking back at me.

"H-how do y-you know L-Liu?" He asked

'Where is he' I write

Toby looks at me before gesturing me to follow.

He lead me deeper into the woods. But I didn't care. If this was the end, then so be it

We walked for a good 30 minutes with no conversation.

Soon, we come to a small clearing in the woods. In the middle, there was a monstrous, black, abandon looking mansion.

I stop walking and gaze at this terrifying place.

"C-come on" Toby yelled

I jog to his side and walk next to him.

We come to the porch. A small girl with long brown hair sat. Blood dripped down from er head and down her face, past her emerald green eyes.

"Hey, Sally!" Someone called from inside "Do you want juice or cordial?!"

The little girl looked up and eyed me.

"Ahh!" She squealed and jumped on the spot. She ran over to me and grabbed my arm "Who's this Toby?!"

"Sh-she won't be here l-long, don't get to a-attached" He said "C-come on"

Toby pulled my arm and the little girl I believe is called Sally, let go and slowly followed behing.

Toby drags me inside. The room we entered in had a few people. Almost all had masks. There was one with black eyes and a dripping red mouth. He wore a blue shirt with a little yellow smiley face on it.

Another had a blue mask with black fabric behind the eye holes to give an illusion that the person had no eyes. He wore a black hoodie with black jeans and gloves.

The last one had no mask, he had long blonde hair that was covered with a long green hat. He wore a green outfit that much resembled Link from Legend of Zelda, except his eyes were black with a red pupil and they were bleeding.

This gave me the creeps and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Hey Toby" the blonde boy called "Who's that?"

"It's n-no one" Toby replied "Mind your own b-business"

The blonde boy stood up off the couch and so did the guy with the blue mask.

"Where'd ya find her?" The guy with the blue mask asked

"In the w-woods" Toby replied "Sh-she's the o-one who escaped J-Jeff"

The room was filled with approving 'ahs' and 'oohs'

"How'd you do it?" The blonde boy asked

I stare at him for a while and he soon realises that I wasn't going to speak.

"Anyway, whats she doing here?" He asked again

"Slender w-wants to see h-her" Toby replied "N-now if you d-don't mind, w-we'll be off n-now"

His last remark was somewhat nerve wracking. Who was slender? I didn't want to see him. I want to find Liu.

Toby grabs my arm again and pulls me away from the blonde boy.

I follow him and the little girl stays with the others.

We walk through a few rooms with more people in them. No one really seemed to notice us.

We soon come to a tall door. Taller than any normal door. It was about double my height at the least.

Toby proceeds to knock on the door.

He steps back next to me and we both wait.

"H-he must be a bit b-busy" Toby said to me

I nod and look back to the door.

After about a minute, the door slammed open and a person with a white mask walked out. His mask had black feminine features on it and I could tell he was angry.

"Hey T-Tim" Toby said "s-slender's in I see"

"I don't want to talk about it" The man I was lead to believe was Tim grunted as he pushed past Toby and stormed up a big staircase next to the room.

"Come in" a deep demonic voice sounded from in the room

"Welp, t-this is where we say g-goodbye" Toby said as he held out a hand for me to shake.

I hesitantly shake his hand and he walks away.

From the doorway, nothing in the room could be seen. Only black.

I slowly walk in. The door slams behind me, and I squeal and jump in surprise

"Hello y/n" The voice said 

I whip my head around. My eyes begin to adjust and in the darkness, I see a desk with a man sitting behind it. He wore a black suit and his face was completely blank.

I shiver and take a step back. 

"Don't be scared my child" The man said "Come closer"

I don't move.

"Come on dear" He said calmly "I wont harm you"

I hesitate and take a step forward

"Don't be shy"

I walk closer to the desk until I was right in front of it.

Who is this man?

"I am Slenderman" He said, as If he read my mind

Woah, did he just read my mind?

"Yes child" He said "I can read you mind. It will be easier to communicate this way"

How does he know I can't speak?

"I know everything about everyone" He said "So, I hear your in need for assistance"

I nod I need to find my friend

"Liu Woods, correct?" He says "Yes I remember him"

My face lights up with joy and relief.

Where is he?

"I can tell you" The man said "But only if you can do something for me"

I nod eagerly What is it?

"I need you to get something for me"

What?

"I need you to get a very important piece of information from Liu" He says

Oh, what kind of information?

"He has the coordinates for a place that I am trying to get to"

Why can't you do it? Don't you know everything about everyone?

"Well, Liu has what we call, a split personality disorder. One of his personalities has the information, but he is unreachable" Slender said "You are the only person I can find that is close to him"

Split personality disorder?

"Yes child, he has two personalities that are sharing one body"

Oh, well where is he?

"Oh, I'll take you there"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

153K 3.2K 22
You and liu were separated the night jeff went insane, liu went to the hospital as you went to an orphanage and haven't seen eachother in 10 years, l...
181K 5.9K 55
Normal teenager,normal life...No,wait,scratch that. You were different.ALLOT more different.To be precise,you were a Neko. Half human and half cat.Ev...
498K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
216K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...