Harry Styles Dirty Imagines {...

By lynawestyles

Harry Styles might choke me one day and it might be the best day of my life❤ Hello everyone. I'm writing thes... More

a/n
pillows&potions
fun&games
kitty troubles
pretty heels and punishments
nudes
Hot mess
heyyy

hot mess (part two)

57.2K 191 96
By lynawestyles

Here you  go  ... part Two 
Sorryyyyy for the late  updating ... i lost this account and now its backkkkkk
Hope yall like it 🖤

After a few seconds the rope was tied around my thighs and the magic wand was brushing directly against my clit. He flipped the switch on and I moaned as I felt it vibrate against my clit.

"The rules are simple, you don't get to come without my permission." Harry growled as he stood by my head, brushing a string of my come covered hair away from my forehead and ran his fingertip down my jawline.

"Fuck." I moaned as I felt the vibrations of the wand rush through my nerves. It felt so good and I immediately got wet. I could feel my juices drip down my ass as I laid on top of the table already trembling and struggling to hold back my orgasm.

Harry picked up the knife trailing it down the front of my neck. My breathing hitched as the blade brushed over my skin and suddenly the fear kicked in again. I felt the tip of the knife poke my skin gently as he trailed it between the crease of my breast and down towards my belly button.

My body shivered and chills ran down my spine as I watched the metal blade trail over me. The fear wasn't something I could turn off unlike the pain. I knew Harry would never hurt me but the fear was human instinct. It was the fear you feel when your life is in danger and the fact that you can't run or escape makes your brain and body go into panic mode.

My chest heaved as he ran the knife over my breasts and brushed the metal over my nipples, giving me goosebumps.

I completely forgot about the wand as I leaned my head up to concentrate on the knife.

"You're nothing but a useless little fucktoy to me Skylar." Harry whispered as he pressed the knife against my skin lightly, careful not to cut me but still apply pressure. "I could kill you if I wanted." He whispered running the blade over my neck while holding my head down with his hand on my forehead. My breathing hitched, the panic in my brain and body increased as I felt the blade brush over my neck repeatedly up and down.

Harry leaned down against my ear, his voice coated with a dark devilish tone. "I could slit your throat right now if I wanted to, get rid of your body and find myself a new whore to fuck." I felt my heart beat out of my chest as he brushed the side of the metal blade over my mouth. "Maybe I should do that." He whispered tauntingly into my ear. "Maybe you're just not good enough for me anymore."

"No please." I moaned in panic as I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. There was something dark hidden behind them and I could tell that this was turning him on so much. I knew he wanted me to beg for him to keep me as his whore and that's exactly what I did. "Please, I'll do whatever you want. I'll do anything, please." I moaned as he ran the knife over my neck and the adrenaline inside me almost burst through my skin.

The vibrator increased it's vibrations against my clit and I moaned out loud clenching my legs and stomach hard to prevent myself from coming without his permission.

"Please Daddy, please don't leave me. I'll do anything you want, I'll be such a good whore." I pleaded desperately and suddenly the knife was thrown against the floor and his hand was pressing hard against my neck. Careful not to crush my airway, he choked my blood veins to keep me from talking.

"Stop whining, you sound ridiculous." He growled angrily as he looked down at me and kept his hand around my throat.
The wand increased it's vibrations against my clit and my hips were almost grinding into the air but it was hard to lift them since my feet were tied and my legs were tied together to hold the wand up.

"Daddy-" I tried to moan through his choking hand. The pressure against my throat made me high, I felt dizzy because of the blood loss in my brain and suddenly it felt like I was having some outer body experience as my head swooned against the table.

Harry tightened his grip around my neck and reached down towards my pussy sinking two fingers inside me.

"Such a fucking wet whore. You enjoy every second of this don't you." I had lost my ability to speak, too high to feel anything except pain and pleasure. It felt so good, his fingers inside me felt so good and his hand on my throat was bruising me in a forceful way. Thankfully Harry knows how to be a proper dominant and he knows how to choke someone and do all the rope tying and everything properly unlike some rookies.

"Answer me!" He slapped my pussy hard and I winced, lifting my hips up from the table as I tried to grasp for air at the same time.

"Yes." I whispered, I couldn't speak properly and it felt so good in a weird way to be dominated like this and treated like this. I love being a whore because I don't have to do anything. Harry does it all, he tortures me and all I have to do is lay here and react to his touch and body. It's so liberating to be a submissive because all I have to do is play along and Harry decides what happens next.

"I know you would." Harry growled as he fingered me, moving his fingers in and out of my wet pussy slowly. "You're so fucking wet, fuck." Harry groaned as he heard my sloppy pussy echo through the room. "You like what Daddy fucks you like the little slut you are don't you?" Harry growled against my face. His face hovered mine as he kept his hand on my throat and his fingers inside me. "So fucking greedy, it's almost disgusting." He said as he forced my mouth open and spit into it before kissing me hard. I groaned as I felt his tongue swirl our saliva around and he literally kissed every last breath out of me, causing my body to tremble against the table as I felt myself reach the point of no return.

Harry could sense me coming and he pulled away from me swiftly.

"Did Daddy say you could come Skylar?" Harry growled as he swiftly pulled the wand away from my clit and removed his fingers from me.

"No." I groaned as I was stripped off of any sexual touch and my orgasm quickly disappeared.

"Exactly." Harry said slapping one of my breasts. "Control yourself." He added as he let the wand fall back against my clit and his fingers entered me again.

This time he stood behind the table and I was free to moan out loud and catch my breathe. He grinded the wand against my clit harder and harder with one hand while fingering me with the other.

"Oh Daddy, fuck." I moaned as I felt tingles of joy roam through me.

"You like that baby?" Harry growled as he pushed the vibrator even harder against my blood filled clit.

"Fuck yes Daddy." I moaned as my fingers curled against the wooden table and my toes curled in the air.

"Nothing better than seeing your beautiful little cunt so wet and ready for me baby." Harry groaned as I clenched around his fingers, grinding my hips against his palm and the wand on my clit.

"I'm gonna come Daddy. May I please come Daddy?" I begged as I breathed in and out heavily into the air.

"Not yet." Harry slapped my pussy and withdrew his hands right as I was tipping on the edge again. Forcing my orgasm back and I cried out loud desperate for his touch and the vibrations as he undid the wand and held it in his hands, instead of it being tied to my clit.

"Please Daddy, I need to come." I moaned begging for a release.

"I'm charge of your body, you're gonna come when I say so like the good little fucktoy you are. Understood?" Harry smacked his palm over my clit and the familiar stinging pain almost sent me over the edge on it's own.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry." I moaned out an apology.

"Good girl." Harry moved the wand back onto my clit and began to slowly trace his tongue over my slit, up and down my pussy entrance. "Fuck." He growled as he tasted my juices and I crumbled on top of the table, feeling his wet tongue slide against my folds and rim over my entrance. He lapped against my soft skin as if he was a little kitten drinking milk.

"Oh Daddy that feels so good." I moaned. "I love your tongue my slutty little pussy." I grinded my hips up against his tongue and wand. Harry half laid across the table between my legs as he continued to lap hard against my pussy. "More, fuck, I need more." I moaned out loud as I felt my insides clench.

His tongue felt like silk against my skin and he savored me like I was his everything, like he hadn't eaten for days and I was his favorite meal in the world. He pushed the vibrator onto my clit harder and harder and sharp tingles ran through every part of my body.

"I can't hold it back Daddy, fuck." I warned him and this time he didn't stop. He pulled his tongue away and rammed two of his thick fingers inside me causing me to moan and thrash against the table, grinding my hips against the wand as he forced it unpleasingly hard against my clit to make it unbearable for me. "Oh, fuck, may I please come Daddy?" I screamed as my fingers clenched hard around my fingers. Fuck, I'm not gonna be able to hold it back if he stops now.

"Come for me baby fuck." Harry growled as he felt my pussy clench around his fingers harder and harder. I felt the overwhelming feeling of tingly waves take over my body and I raised my hips into the air, releasing all the tensions inside my body. I didn't even notice the come dripping like squirt out of my pussy until Harry pulled his dripping wet fingers out of me and I noticed there was a small pool of come on the table. Fuck, I did that? "Fuck baby." Harry huffed as he watched me drip continuously as waves of pleasure caused my pussy to clench even without his fingers inside me. The walls squeezed out the last drops of come and Harry spit onto my cunt hard, a bit chunk of spit dripped down my slit along with my own come and I groaned as Harry hovered me, brushing his cock over me.

The vibrator was removed from my clit and Harry flashed me a devious grin as he reached down to undo the metal cuffs around my legs so I could raise them in the air if he needed me to.

"Looks like that little cunt of yours can be quite useful after all." He whispered as he entered me slowly and I felt his hard cock slide slowly into my pussy one inch after another.

"Mmm." I moaned as I felt him completely inside my. My pussy was still exhausted from it's first squirting adventure and it's walls were forced apart by his length to the point where it was almost painful.
"So fucking tight and wet for me, God." Harry growled against my neck as he began to thrust into me and I moaned out loud with my hips gently thrusting against his. "Mm do you like being Daddy's little slut baby?" Harry groaned into my ear and I moaned.

"Yes Daddy, I love being Daddy's like slut." I moaned as I curled my fingers in my hands, wanting nothing but to reach out of his neck and shoulders to bury my nails into his skin.

"Such a good little fuck whore baby." Harry praised me. The degrading phase was usually only for the cock sucking and I liked that because then it wouldn't feel as nasty when we made love. I mean, I'm all for being a useless digesting like whore but when his cock is inside me I like to enjoy myself and the feeling of just fucking and being called a slut. I feel like it's a bit too much with the spitting and condescending words and stuff like that because it takes away the actual experience of having his cock inside me, whereas when he forces my to suck him off there's no real pleasure for me and he is using me so the feeling of just being used for my mouth and being spat on is different there. "So nasty and naughty for me." Harry continued to praise me for my effort. He knows I love this just as much as he does and we may be perverted but fuck we're perverted together. There's nothing I enjoy more than our kink days and I wish every day could be a kink day.

"Mmm Daddy you're so big." I moaned as he began to thrust in and out of my cunt, now at a steady pace. I could feel his balls slap against my ass as he lifted my legs up onto his shoulders so he could drill into my cunt deeper.

"You better take all of Daddy's cock like a good little whore." Harry growled as he held onto my ankles and against his shoulders and slammed into me hard and fast. My body wiggled against the table beneath me as his cock fucked me deep and hard. I could feel his veins against my walls and his tip against my g-spot. It felt so good, I couldn't even explain it with words.

Harry let my legs rest against his shoulders on their own as he leaned over, slamming his hips against mine as he grabbed a hold of my throat choking me hard.

"So tight and good fuck." Harry growled as he pressed his forehead against mine. His choking made me feel so possessed like I couldn't do anything. I was tied down and pinned against a table with his palm over my neck. I couldn't say or do anything and my breathing was completely up to him. I grasped for air loudly and heavily as I felt the dizzy feeling of my circulation being cut off and soon I was swooning like I was high. It was pleasurable and sexy and incredible to have Harry like this. I loved every part of it.

He fucks me so good. I love the way he forces himself deep inside my pussy and I love how he just fucks me ruthlessly like there's no limits. I love how it isn't just rough, it's really fucking rough and there's the sweet mix of pain and pleasure roaming through every inch of my body. I can't describe with words how good it feels to be dominated and choked like this. I can't describe how fucking perfectly his big, thick cock feels inside me and the feeling of having him all around me is such an overwhelming amazing feeling.

"Are you gonna come for me baby? Are you gonna make Daddy's cock soaking wet with your slutty little cunt?" Harry asked as he tightened his grip around my neck, feeling my walls clench around him tighter and tighter with every thrust.

I managed to choke out a yes as every muscle in my body clenched hard and he kept banging my body against the table and he thrust against my hips with such a huge force.

"Mmm c'mon baby, let me see that pretty little pussy come all over Daddy's big cock." Harry growled as he felt my walls tighten even more. I clenched around him harder and harder, feeling the waves approach me like a tsunami. "Better make Daddy soaking wet so he bury his big fat cock in your tight whore ass." Harry said as he slammed into my pussy harder and harder and harder by pulling out completely and slipping in as deep with force as possible until I finally released and came all around his cock, making him dripping wet. "Mm fuck baby just like that." Harry groaned as I squeezed him tightly while riding out my orgasm.

Harry pulled me up from the table, undoing the cuffs and bending me over it instead. He didn't tie my hands down like before, instead I was completely free.

"Now let me see that pretty little bruised ass of yours." My ass ached from the constantly pounding and Harry's previous assault so when he rubbed his palms over it I flinched. He spread my cheeks wide and I felt his drooling spit run slowly down my ass crack and over my ass. "Now what am I to do with such a pretty little ass hmm." He hummed as he slowly pulled the princess plug out of me and I groaned. "Maybe I should put my cock in there." Harry said tauntingly as he brushed the head of his cock against my rear entrance.

"Please." I moaned softly, already craving the feeling of having him inside me.

"You want Daddy to fuck your ass baby?" Harry growled as he gently rubbed his cock up and down my ass crack.

"Yes Daddy, please." I whispered, humming softly as he coated his cock in the spit running over my asshole.

"Mmm Daddy's gonna destroy all your beautiful holes today." Harry hummed as he gently pushed the head against my rear entrance. "But you love it don't you? You love when Daddy buries his big fat cock in your tight ass?"

"Mhmmm." I hummed loudly as I felt him slide slowly into me inch by inch. Thank god I'd covered him in my juices otherwise this would hurt. He's so fucking big he ca barely fit my pussy.

"Your ass is so fucking tight but we'll make it work, won't we?" Harry growled as he slowly pulled back so I could relax for a bit. He spit against my rear entrance and rubbed two fingers over it so I was lubricated enough.

"Mmm yes." I moaned, feeling his spit drip down my body. I was so eager for him to just shove his cock up my ass that I could barely contain myself.

"There we go, I think you're wet enough." Harry moaned as he spit onto his fingers and rubbed it over me again making sure I was completely soaked just like my pussy.

He slowly slid his cock into my ass and I gasped as he didn't pull back this time, instead sinking deeper and deeper into me.

"So fucking tight." Harry growled as I felt his cock bury itself all the way inside me and I moaned as I tried to relax around him. We stayed like this for a few seconds before he slowly pulled back a little.

"Oh Daddy. Fuck, it feels so good to have your cock up in my ass." I moaned as I buried my face against the table, unable to contain myself as I grinding my ass against his crotch.

"Mmm is that so baby?" Harry teased as he slowly pushed back into me, wiggling back and forth only an inch or two.

"Yes Daddy, fuck you feel so much bigger inside my tight ass." I groaned as I pushed back against him signaling that I was ready for him to destroy me.
"I'm gonna destroy your pretty little ass baby girl. Gonna make you feel so fucking good." Harry moaned. The two of us sometimes enjoyed doing anal because it was more intense. Sometimes we can end up only doing anal but that's only because I want to please him and I know it's such a tight fit to have his cock shoved up my ass unlike my pussy. I love feeling him in all of my holes, I love knowing he's been everywhere and all of my body is his, not just my pussy and mouth. I prefer pussy fucking because that's where my pleasure is but I like anal too because I know he loves fucking my ass.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned as he began to thrust into my ass at a steady pace and I began to grind my body against him. My breasts rubbed against the wooden table and my head rested neatly on it's side. "Harder." I begged and he thrusted into me harder. My body jerked against the wooden table because of the force and he thrusted into me harder and harder.

Soon, his hand was reaching for my neck, choking me again. I love getting choked while he fucks me because it intensifies the feeling of having him inside me, controlling all of my body and my breathing. I love feeling his hand wrapped around my neck and I almost squealed in delight as he pulled me up to a stand and continued to fuck me. One hand holding onto my neck and the other holding onto my hips.

The one hand holding onto my hips reached down towards my pussy and he began to rub over it violently in an unorganized manner. He rubbed over my clit and down towards my entrance occasionally pushing his fingers inside me to dubbed penetrate me and I moaned even louder despite his choking as sunk his fingers inside me.

"It feels so fucking good fuck. Daddy I need more." I moaned as I clenched my legs, I could barely stand up straight as he thrusted his cock up into my ass and fingered my pussy ever so sweetly. I was so dripping wet that I couldn't contain myself and if I didn't get to come soon I wouldn't know what to do. "I need more, it feels so fucking good, fuck daddy. I need to feel you in all my fuck holes." I cried out desperately as he rubbed his hand over my clit and continued to thrust hard and deep into my ass.

Harry continued to thrust into my ass, harder and harder as he rubbed me all over my pussy with fast moving fingers. It was a hard and violent rub and I could barely hold myself together. I was so desperate for everything to just be over and for my orgasm to rip through me.

"I want your fingers inside my cunt Daddy, holy fuck." I moaned and he pushed his two fingers back inside me, thrusting them intact with his cock.

"Didn't know you could be such a fucking greedy little cock whore baby." Harry whispered tauntingly into my ear.

"You have that effect on me." I moaned in retaliation. How could I not be a greedy little whore for him? I fucking love the way he makes me feel. I love feeling him all over me, all inside me and just everywhere around me.

"Your ass is so fucking tight, I'm gonna come." Harry growled as he shoved his cock and fingers into me at the same time.

"I- fuck-" I tried to speak but nothing came out, the feeling of his fingers burying themselves inside me simultaneously made everything so much more intense. I couldn't hold back my orgasm anymore I just couldn't contain myself. "I'm gonna come." I moaned as I clenched my ass and pussy around his fingers.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna fill your entire little ass with my come." Harry growled and I could feel his cock twitch inside me as he came long and hard, his cock pumping slowly in and out of my ass until every last drop of come was inside me.
I came too at the same time, soaking Harry's fingers once again with my pussy. This time there was no squirting, instead, I came hard with his fingers deep inside me. There was no messy dripping but I could feel a few small drops coat his fingers as he pulled out. It was as if I came too hard to even show it. It just felt so fucking good that I couldn't somehow show how good it felt, like my pussy was suddenly speechless.

"You look like a hot mess." Harry grinned as he pulled out of me. I felt his come slip out of my ass and drip onto the floor as he spread my cheeks and I groaned as I turned around a few seconds later.

"Still a princess though." I grinned as I pressed my cheek against his, completely exhausted from our playtime.

"My princess." Harry whispered as he pressed a kiss against my cheek. "Now let's go clean your pretty face up." Harry grinned as he poked my nose.

......  🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
709K 7.6K 108
a book of different harry styles imagines! i really hope you enjoy them, i'm always open for requests! x. ALSO - I WROTE THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND D...
672K 5.5K 99
Hi Kiddies, warning my dears once you enter this wonderful book you will never look at your wonderful band the same. Turn back now if you are not rea...
597K 7.8K 39
so if you're someone who has found my work, I need you to stop being a little bitch and stay away from my books. I don't need your dumbass reporting...