Revenant Graphics

By NecroCommunity

Are you struggling to appeal to the eye, member of the living? If so, our revenants will be happy to help. Th... More

•Welcome•
•Revenants•
•Form•
•Necro Premades•
The Elementals: The Dawn of Darkness (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
Kayla Ortz (PI)| -CannibalisticNecro
A Prince's Duty (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
Sweet Song (B)| -CannibalisticNecro
Thou Shalt Not Sin (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
Thou Shalt Not Sin (B)| -CannibalisticNecro
The Olympus Awards (S)| -CannibalisticNecro
Android (C)| -hayakiu
Unbreakable Love (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
The Blood Moon (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
#1127 (C)| -hayakiu
Dancing Dangers (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
Beatrice (C)| -CannibalisticNecro
Dark/Light (B)| -hayakiu
Desiderium (C)| -hayakiu
How to Solve a Murder and Fall in Love (C)| -hayakiu
Being Human (B)| -hayakiu

•Rules•

468 45 14
By NecroCommunity

CannibalisticNecro
Bossman Lich

JadedElegance CarolineBarron123
Mini-Liches

All of these accounts work very hard to keep this community fully functional and active. But we understand that you may not wish to follow so many people. It's optional and highly recommended to follow all three, but any two must be followed permanently.

You are also required to follow your designer permanently.

You must add this book to a library and public reading list. This will make it so you get updated, and so others may find our services.

Please be patient. While we try to get out one graphic a week per designer, it may not always happen. Please remember the lives of those who design. And if you're fifth in line, you may be waiting around a month and a half, so please keep the queues of your designer in mind. We also don't accept any rudeness toward our staff or toward the graphics in this book.

Complete whatever payment the designer asks for thoroughly, honestly, and in a timely manner. They will NOT begin designing until you finish, nor will you be added to their queue. After you've been accepted and before designing begins is when you should complete your payment, and the password for this shop is a word that rhymes with noose. However, some of our designers may not require payment.

If any conflict arises, I must be notified immediately. Whether the designer or client is responsible is something I will decide upon. I will then decide how to progress further from there.

You must leave a comment on your graphic chapter in this book so we know you've seen it.

All graphics must be used for two weeks at least. We don't want the talents of our designers to go to waste.

You are not allowed to steal these graphics and claim them as your own. Our army of the undead will be after you.

No screenshooting graphics. PM your designer so they can send it to you properly. Screenshooting tends to make the graphics a lower quality.

No shop hopping. If you have another designer working on a graphic, don't hire one of ours for the same one and vise versa.

Give credits in the blurb/summary of your book to your designer. A simple "(insert graphic) by (insert designer)."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 135 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
31.1K 2.2K 53
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
14.7K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
34.2K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...