Rollercoaster // H.S

By -MyLittleNialler

This story probably won't be the best but it's will have its ups and downs and I will try to be creative abou... More

~Intro~

Chapter 1

20 1 2
By -MyLittleNialler

A P R I L

---------------------

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned in annoyance at my alarm before turning my back towards my creamy white walls to face the monsters that woke me up from my slumber. I let the blankets unwrap themselves from my body as I sat up to shut it off. I slipped myself out of bed as my feet padded across the cold wooden tiled floor making there way towards my bathroom door.

I pushed the door open to be met with my tired eyes watching me from the mirror. My hand reach for the sink to open the Faucet onto cold water. I cupped my hands and gathered a normal amount of water in my hands to wash the tiredness out of my eyes and face. Once I washed my face fully through I brushed my teeth and brushed the tangles out of my hair. I will shower after school.since I will get dirty anyways.

I walked outside my bathroom and made my way towards my small closet that was filled with tumblr writings that I attempted but failed and some poster. My hands reached for a pair of skin tight jeans and a black v-neck and a red rolled up flannel. The sound of chirping birds and traffic was the only thing you could hear outside #stfu.

Once I was done I went to the bathroom to run the mascara stick a couple times over my eyelashes before grabbing an apple and my blue and white striped bag pack that had a sailor zipper and setting off to school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Skip the walk to the bus

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I climbed onto the bus and scanned the crowd searching for a seat. My eyes landed on a slightly tanned blonde With blue eyes, she was really pretty. Since I was to busy judging people up in my mind I didn't notice I had tripped on my own shoe laces.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The chapters are really short oops

Anyways I made a polyvore follow me on there. For some reason all usernames were taken except "niallersbutterfly" so sorry for the short chapter I'm just a beginner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...