Ninjago Oneshot Collection

By RielsWorld

In this Oneshot book, you can find all kinds of Ninjago Oneshots about our favourite (Or less favourite) ship... More

Requests
Memory (Bruiseshipping)
Bully (Lloyd X Reader)
Happy Valentine's Day (Bruiseshipping)

Jay's Gadgets (Bruiseshipping)

916 18 2
By RielsWorld

This Oneshot takes place in a AU where the ninja were never found by Sensei Wu and they never became actual ninjas. They somehow still found each other and became friends, but they are just normal people, working in normal places.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A figure in a black cloak was running on the streets of Ninjago. He pulled his hood deep down to hide his face from the people. The person was struggling to keep the cloak on, he needed to hide something with it.

He looked up, spotting the goal of his running. His pace fastened as he was desperate to reach the building as soon as possible.

It was a rusty place, an old sign hanging above the door: 'Jay's Gadgets'. The figure swung the door open, then shutting it back down.

The whole place was filled with old, rusty, just as well new and shiny inventions and other gadgets.

There was a freckled man standing behind the cash register. He was looking more like a teen with those freckles and adorable smile. His clothes were stained with oil and other stuff.

The man recognized his newest visitor instantly as he swung around to face him "Cole!" he exclaimed with pure happiness.

The other male got his cloak down, but quickly hid something behind his back "I thought I could fool you, Mr.Walker!" he said cheerfully. This might seem polite, but his voice had a teasing tone in it.

"I know my best friend, you can never fool me!" replied the cashier, chuckling "What'cha got there?" he asked as he tried to peek behind Cole's back.

"I brought you some dessert from my bakery!" Cole seemed excited as he revealed the cake he was holding.

"Yes!" Jay seemed pretty excited as well and quickly took the cake before Cole changes his mind "I love the cake you bake! You really have improved.." he paused for some seconds "Eh, if I think about it, anything is better than your old desserts.." He shivered, remembering that horrible taste.

"I don't know if I should take this as an insult or a compliment.." Cole leaned against the counter, eyeing Jay suspiciously.

"Both!" exclaimed Jay and swung around to put the cake down. There was a table behind the cash register, filled with tools and now a cake.

"Uh huh.. Anyways, what have you been up to?" The other asked, pushing himself away from the counter. He started walking around, examining the inventions around the room.

"Just taking orders from the customers and working on new stuff.. Overall, nothing special.." replied Jay as he started tinkering with something on his table.

"It must be boring. Why don't you stop by my bakery sometime later?" offered Cole, flashing a kind smile at the freckled boy.

"Hell nah! That's even more boring! Also, I have so much work to do right now." Jay seemed really ambicious about this gadget shop he has and put much effort into it.

"How could you say that?" Cole let out a shocked gasp, clearly offended by the other's statement "You are surrounded with sweets all day!" He plopped down on a chair, trying to act grumpy.

"Cole, that's-" Jay got cut off by a high-pitched scream, coming from Cole's direction. The chair below him flew up into the air and started flying around the room.

The chair's rampage was stopped by a pile of scrap. Only Cole's legs stayed outside of the pile as he arrived in it with head forward. The malfunctioning invention fell down to the ground, sparkling.

Jay quickly jumped over the cash register and ran over to the pile. He managed to pull Cole out after some tries.

Then he gasped "Oh, god! Are you alright? I'm sorry you had to go through this! I promise I'll protect you from now on!" he exclaimed and kneeled down next to.. the chair.

Cole was sitting on the ground, a little dazed by what just happened. He shook his head and glanced at the boy who was hugging the chair "Very funny, Jay.." he muttered and let out an annoyed sigh.

"That.. Was.. Hilarious!" Jay fell down to the ground, laughing uncontrollably.

Cole glanced at the door and poked the other a bit "Hey.. I think you have customers.." he whispered, smiling awkwardly.

Jay soon managed to control his laughing fit and stood up. He cleared his throat and smiled at the people at the doorway. There was a man, a woman and a little girl, around the age of 7. Jay assumed it's a family.

"Hello and welcome to Jay's Gadgets!" he announced, the smile never leaving his face.

"Sir, is that chair for sale?" asked the little girl, clapping excitedly.

Jay scratched the back of his neck nervously "Well, It's only a prototype.. I need to work on the handling.. And the sensors.. So.. Uhh.. I'm afraid not."

"But-" The man put his hand on his daughter's mouth, cutting her off.

"I apologize for my daughter. We just came to ask if you accept custom orders or not."

"Well depends on the order itself. If I can do it, then of course!" Jay's smile brightened as he tried to give a good impression to the family.

Cole just watched him, kinda amazed. Jay was acting like a pro, even after that little awkward accident a minute ago.

"Okay, thank you, sir!" said the man, relieved that he doesn't have to go to another place "So, we would like a camera, which follows us everywhere forever. You know, my family means everything to me and we are going to have another child soon. We want our whole life to be recorded from now on, to never forget the happy moments. Is this possible?.."

Jay gasped in slight shock. This was a really complex order and pretty hard to handle, but they seemed so kind, he couldn't say no to them.

"O-of course! I'll try everything I can to make it possible.. But it will need some time and hard work."

"Yes, we understand! I'm willing to pay 500$ for it!" The man seemed so desperate to get this camera he wishes for.

Jay let out another gasp. He never got this much money for any of his inventions. He needed some seconds to process the amount he just heard.

It really was seconds, but it seemed like an eternity for Jay. Finally, he shook his head and put on a kind smile "It is not necessary. I can do it for completely free, under one condition. If I can see the child when he or she is born"

Now it was the father's turn to gasp. He couldn't belive it and he was too shocked to reply. Instead, his wife spoke up.

"The baby is going to be a 'he'.. And we gladly accept your offer!" Her smile was the brightest in the world as she looked at the kind person, who already walked back behind the cash register.

"Okay, good! Does he have a name yet?" asked Jay curiously, still smiling as he wrote down everything about the order.

The pair looked at each other and they both nodded "No, he doesn't.. But may I ask what your name is, sir?" asked the woman.

"Jay Walker.. Why?" he asked, then realised what they might want to do "Wait.."

"Then he does have a name now.. His name will be Jay" said the man as he grabbed his wife's hand carefully.

"Wow.. I-I.. I am so honoured.." stuttered Jay, stunned by the fact that they will name the baby after him.

"This is the least we can do after you accepted our order for free. Plus I found this name beautiful" The woman grabbed her daughter's hand and started walking towards the door "Thank you again, have a good day!"

"Don't forget to check back tomorrow, so I can tell you when it will be done!" said Jay after them "Have a good day!" he added, smling.

After the family left, Jay started jumping around, clapping happily "I can't belive it.. I can't belive it!.." he repeated over and over again.

He got stopped by a pair of strong hands, gently grabbing his clapping ones. It was Cole. He silently watched the whole scene.

"You do realise how much money you just passed on, right?" he asked.

Jay frowed a bit and looked up at Cole, in the eye "I want you to know that I never made this shop for money, I made it to help people with my inventions. Money is not everything.."

Cole let out a tiny gasp, realising how close they are to each other.

"This.. is what I adore the most about you, Jay.." he breathed out and lowered his head in slight shame.

"A-Adore?.." Jay was stuttering. He hated when Cole was soft and let his feelings out like this. Just because this awakened the butterflies in his stomach and made his whole face red.

"Yes, adore.. Your kindness.. Your homour.. Everything.. Jay.. I.. I think I'm in love with you.." Cole's face was just as red as Jay's and he was stuttering as well.

However, Jay's eyes lit up and his smile brightened "I love you too, Cole.. I al-" he got cut off by a pair of soft lips pressing against his.

It was a moment of miracle for both of them. Their soft kiss lasted long, it felt like forever. Everything seemed nonexistent around the two. Just them, together.. Forever and more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
286K 11.6K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC