Desires

Door adorexval

you don't always get what you want , but what you do get could be what you've always needed . (first few chap... Meer

cast
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

one

4.2K 70 11
Door adorexval

Omniscient

Arizona stood on her schools front steps after the last bell rang to finally go home . She groaned and checked her phone . 2:45 . Her brother was exactly 10 minutes late to picking her up .

"Last time I'm asking him for a ride ." she mumbled . "Cold as shit and he got me waiting ."

Taking a seat on the steps , she popped in her headphones . Finesse , by Drake began to play in her ears as she bobbed her head . She had an obsession with this rapper for the longest time . Glancing down the street she saw her brothers cherry red BMW M3 speeding at 60 miles per hour in a 25 mile zone .

She sucked her teeth and stood . Crossing her arms , she jogged to the side walk to wait . Pulling up next to her , her brother Michael honked his horn .

She tore the door open and sat down , tossing her book bag in the back seat . Turning her body towards the window she began to warm herself up .

"You're like ten minutes late Mike ." she hissed .

He held his finger up to her .

"I'll be there in a beat . Aight , see ya ."

He hung up the phone and glanced at her stale face .

"What? " he asked .

"You're mad late ! Last time I'm asking you for shit , I swear to God . Ugly ass . "

"You the one who's ugly first of all . And I know I'm late. I was caught up in some shit ." he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck , pulling off and speeding down the road .

She turned to glance at him for a second .

"Caught up in what ? Some mediocre pussy ?" she scoffed .

Arizona knew her brother was a player . The biggest Player in Brooklyn , she would say .

"You know me Ari . Playa playa . " he licked his lips .

"Just take me home Mike ." She responded .

"I gotta make a stop somewhere first ."

"Okay and where's that at ?" she questioned .

"I just gotta swing by the trap for hot minute to take care of something babygirl ."

Arizona rolled her eyes and sighed .

"Make it quick. You know I don't like this shit you be doing ." Arizona said , glancing at Mike . "I just wish you woulda went to college ."

"It's too late fa me . I'm too deep in the street life . Just let me focus on makin' dis money. You definitely going to college , Miss senior ."

"Ayeeee senior tings ."  she giggled and looked out the window .

They were almost home , but Mike took a left where they would've usually taken a right , to get to the "trap" .

Arizona liked to called it a crackhouse . Michael parked and cut the car off , turning to his sister .

"I'a be right back , stay in the car ."

She didn't respond . Mike got out and shut the door behind him . Taking out his keys , he locked all the car doors . Ari pulled down the passenger mirror and looked her face over . She stared at her long black hair and brown skin . Pulling out her lipgloss , she swiped it over her lips a few times . She smiled and took a few photos of herself .

Sighing , she tapped her nails against the dashboard . Hearing yelling , she turned her head towards the house . Mike walked out with a couple of other guys laughing and dapping each other up . They all stopped and started talking , occasionally laughing and dapping up . Losing patience , she texted Mike .

3:24 pm .
Hurry tf up nigga .

She watched him take his phone out , read her text , and flip up his middle finger at her . She rolled her eyes and began to take notice of some of her brother's friends . She knew most of the boys , as Ari and Mike had been living in Brooklyn since birth .

Rolling the window down she yelled hello to Quin, Marcus , Ty , and Andre . They waved back yelling out their hellos to their little sister . They weren't really her brothers but they knew each other for so long it felt that way .

But there was a new face . She squinted a bit and cocked her head .

Good looking . She thought .

He was a light skin man with a strong jaw , and a nice smile filled with pearly white teeth . He had a nose piercing and his ears were pierced as well . Ari guessed he was about 6 feet tall . He would most definitely tower over her small frame . She stood at 5'6 inches . Arizona couldn't help but notice his tattoo covered body . He had two sleeves , and a great quantity covering his neck . Arizona wondered who this new guy could be . She'd ask Michael , she thought .

He caught her eye from across the street and she snapped her head forward , rolling the window up . Her cheeks turned hot , as she palmed her face . She glanced over to him and he was talking to Mike again .

Arizona pulled her phone out , zooming in on his face . She sent it to her best friend Amber , captioning it "new nigga onna block  👀👀 ? "  .

Mike finally returned to the car with the mystery man following suit .

"Ah shit ." She thought . "Be cool . Be cool ."

Ari took her phone from her lap and scrolled through Instagram as a way to look busy . Mike unlocked the car and opened the door , reaching over her to the glove compartment.

"This is Ace shit bro so be careful aight ? Dead ass." Mike said .

Ari listened carefully .

"Nigga shut yo ass up . I know what to do ." he laughed and smiled .

Michael laughed too .

"Aight Keem fasho then."

So his name is Keem ? He looked over to Arizona and called out .

"Wussup lil mama ."

Ari's face became hot again as she turned her head .

"Them leggings should be a crime . Thick ass thighs . " He licked his lips .

Mike looked at Keem with a dirty look while Arizona rolled her eyes . She hated niggas who acted like females were only a body and a pretty face .

"Keem you gon chill ." Mike palmed his face .

"Hold up bro , I'm spitting game right na . So who let you out the house looking good like that?"

Arizona had an attitude that she wanted to reveal , but was afraid to anger the man she had just met . Even if Michael was there to protect her .

She knew her fear was irrational , but it was a fear nonetheless .

"Your mother let me out looking like this." she whispered , a mug on her face .

"What you say hoe ? Speak up ." he gave her a stank face .

Mike looked up from his phone .

"That's my sista and you gon watch how you talk to ha before I gladly beat yo ass ." Mike stated dryly .

"My fault ." he chuckled nervously . " I thought that was just one of ya hoes." he smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck . "I apologize shorty."

"Take me home Michael ." she huffed , her face flushed .

Mike dapped his friend up and Arizona watched him cross the street to join the others . 

Ari felt her phone vibrate in her hands . It was a text from Amber .

3:34 pm.
Sissss he look the fuck good 🤤

3:35 pm.
He aight but I can already tell he don't treat woman like people .

3:35. pm.
Arizona you always on your bullshit . 🙄 let him be great !

Ari read the text and locked her phone . She didn't think it was bullshit to want to be treated like a princess by a man and not just some pussy . She closed her eyes until she finally got home .

**
- val

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

28K 2.7K 127
Generation 4 of the Minnelli Family are about to learn a lesson in honesty, transparency, and love. But first, they have to accept that they need to...
658K 40.2K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
339K 15.4K 109
Years later the kids are grown while Kasen and Shayla still together beating all the odds, this book will continue telling the story and life about K...
891K 48.9K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...