Patrick Hockstetter Imagines

By Harley---Quinn

//my friends aren't far In the back of my car... Lay their bodies// More

☹ Cheater: Pt. 1
☹ Cheater: Pt. 2
☹ Cheater: Pt. 3
☹ Cheater: Pt. 4
☹ Cheater: Pt. 5
☹ You're Self-Conscious
☹ Beat of a Broken Heart
☹ Prom
☹ Mini Imgn: Stuck in the Friend Zone
☹ First "I Love You"
☹ Missing You
☹ Fight/ He Visits You On Set
☹ I don't want to be you anymore
☹ Saving Him
☹ Henry's Sister
☹ "Too complicated"
☹ Swimming
☹ Harder than a rock
☹ Harder than a rock pt. 2
☹ "I still believe in you"
☹ "I still believe in you" pt. 2
☹ Smoking
☹ Love isn't real
☹ You Die
☹ Mini Imgn: Distracting him
☹ You Used Me
☹ Drunk
☹ Scary Love
☹ Scary Love pt. 2
☹ He asks you to dance
☹ Studying (not)
☹ Trick (Arkangel)
☹ You Owe Me
☹ Tutoring the Delinquent
☹ Protective
☹ You Cheat On Him
☹ I'm sorry, I love you.

☹ Don't Wanna Be Your Friend

6.4K 108 80
By Harley---Quinn

Your POV

The school bell rings, signaling us that the hell hole was once again releasing us. I snatch up my bag and race to the parking lot where the Bowers gang would be impatiently waiting for me.

"Where were you?" Patrick asks sighing.

"Sorry, the teacher wouldn't let us go until we handed in our sheets," I reply, grunting as I throw my bag into the back seat.

"Aye! Be careful, Amy's not feeling so well," Belch scolds me.

"Sorry, Belch," I hold up my hands in defense and squeal when a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and lift me up.

"Babygirl," the person whines into my ear.

"Oh my gosh, Jakey!" I turn and kiss my boyfriend Jake excitedly. I hear Patrick scoff from behind me and I pull away.

"You catching a cold?" Jake asks at Patrick before slapping my ass playfully.

"No, just allergic to pricks," Patrick mumbles, rolling his eyes as I reach back into the car to grab my bag. "Where do you think you're going?" he whispers into my ear as I brush past him.

"Patrick," I give him the 'I'm-about-to-get-some-dick' look and he leans against the car without another word. "See ya," I give him a weird look but he won't make eyes contact with me.

"Come on, slow poke," Jake groans, pointing to his watch. I look at Patrick, waiting for him to say bye but he refuses to.

"Fine, bye loser," I walk back over to Patrick, place my hands on his shoulders, and stand on my tippy-toes to press a playful kiss to his cheek. As I lower myself to my normal height, his shocked eyes lock with mine.

"Later," he murmurs. I feel Jake pull me away and I turn to look at the Bowers gang as I walk away, Patrick's eyes trained on me the entire time.

"Why'd you have to kiss that douche?" Jake asks, squeezing my hip hard.

"Ow! He's my best friend, it wasn't romantic," I reason, kissing him as we get into his car.

"Let's just go".

"Where?" I pull my mini skirt down a little and he breathes out heavily.

"My place".

"Can't we go out somewhere?"

"Look, do you wanna hang out or not?" he questions, reaching over and opening my car door, "if not, the door's right there".

"Are you serious?" I look at him but he just rolls his eyes and slams my door shut.

"We're going to my place then".

(A/N: your face ^)

...

"Patrick?" I whimper into the phone.

"Why are you fucking calling me at 1am, Y/N?" he yawns, most likely shifting around in his bed.

"I'm sorry, I-I just really needed to hear your voice," I cry, my eyes heavy from crying so much.

"What happened anyway?" I can hear the softness of his deep voice surrounding me.

"Jake told me he wasn't looking for anything serious. He said that he thought we were just hooking up this whole time- that we were never dating!" I wipe fresh tears from my eyes.

"Oh, Y/N..." Patrick sighs into the phone, and I hear his breathing change as he moves around.

"What are you doing right now?" I ask, lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Obviously I'm on my way to your place," he answers, the sound of his door shutting behind him getting to the phone.

"No, Patrick I'm so ugly when I cry".

"Shut up, where are you again?"

"*your address*".

"I'll be there in an hour. Don't fall asleep on me," he says into the phone before hanging up.

After forty minutes pass, I hear a light knocking on the front door. "Fuck, it's so cold out there," Patrick says quietly, trying our best not to wake my parents.

"Sorry," I close the door behind him and he looks down at my face. "How'd you get here so fast?" I ask, leading him to my bedroom.

"Stole Belch's car. Y/N," he murmurs, his arms wrapping around me, and pressing me into his tall frame.

"Why does Jake hate me so much?" Patrick touches my hair, not really sure what he's supposed to do. "I-" before I can finish, he tilts his head down, pressing his lips against mine. "Patrick, I can't do this," I pull away from him and he steps back, leaning against the door.

"You don't feel that way about me or- or you just ain't ready?" he asks in a frustrated voice, looking at my face intently.

"I don't. I don't know, I just can't. Patrick-" he opens the door and slams it behind him before I can finish, leaving without saying anything.

...

I walk through the school doors, a slight mist falling around me. The sound of a car horn honking and laughter went off to my right- it was the Bower gang.

"Patrick!" I call out, beginning to walk over. He looks up, his face turning serious before they get into the car and quickly drive away.

And suddenly I felt alone again. Without Patrick I didn't have anyone to talk to. He was my rock and I was too blind to see that (no thanks to his twisted personality).

...

My heart beats quicker as I stare at my phone. I know it sounds dramatic, but it feels like my whole world is falling apart. Before I know it, I start dialing Patrick's number into my phone. After three more failed tries, I finally get an answer.

"Quit fucking calling me," his raspy voice says into the phone.

"I just want to talk. Please Patrick, you'll never have to worry about me again if you just meet me at our usual spot".

"When?" His tires voice says into the phone.

"Now". Patrick hangs up and I start getting ready, running to the forest.

...

"Thanks for coming," I say and he walks towards me slowly. "I think I was confused," I begin, watching as he cracks his knuckles. "I just really thought Jake was the one".

"Do you still love him?" Patrick Interrupts, sitting next to me on a fallen over tree, an accusatory smirk on his face.

I shrug my shoulders, I honestly didn't know. "Patrick... he just makes me feel this way. I guess I really like how it feels-"

"Y/N, I'm fucking sick of hearing your bullshit emotions for a guy who doesn't give a single fuck about you," Patrick looks around with a frustrated face. It almost looked at though he was going to cry.

"You think any one else will put up with me like he does?!" I yell, standing up. Patrick kicks the tree and pushes me back to a sitting position.

"I'm am right here! Are you that fucking blind?! I'm here, Y/N".

My heart breaks watching Patrick's emotions tear him apart. I stand up slowly, "I'm sorry, I know you're here. You always have been". My body moves without permission as I reach up and pull Patrick's lips against mine. He seems shocked at first before kissing back.

"Thank you," I say awkwardly. Patrick gives me a weird look before grabbing my face and pushing me against a tree, giving me a real kiss.

I have to admit, to be hated by Patrick Hockstetter was a terrifying thing. But to be loved by him..

Was even more nerve-racking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Twisted By J

Fanfiction

877 8 12
After Patrick puts you in a difficult position; you're spun into a world of fear and chaos. Intended for readers 18+ ONLY ⚠️ MATURE CONTENT⚠️ - stro...
548K 7.4K 48
━━ 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳. ...
11.1K 193 18
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝐼𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝑅𝓊𝓃 𝒜𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒯𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒰𝓅 𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝐼𝓉
3.2K 41 20
"Patience is key, my friend." AN: UNDER EDITING