You are mine ❤ 2 (on hold til...

By Veenu_Sk

Ranks *442*in romance. * I request readers to please read HOL ❤ 1, 2, 3 before reading this book. Aarav is t... More

You are mine!!
Story begins !!
His love !!
Behind the curtain.
Gen next!
Aarav's Mira.
I am not Jealous.
Blue .
Dance dance 💃🕺
Queen 👑
My💓 desires you
Eyes!!
Secret!
Monika!!
Confused Mira!!
Ruined date!
Break up or Breaking News!!
All about her!!
Raj!!
Aarav!
Love will find a way!!
Moments!!
Game!!
Let's have some talk!!
Let's have some talk!! 2
New start!! Author note
Surprise
Author note
Let's work together!!
Kiss me !!
Kiss me !! part 2
Request note.
It's just a start!
New phase!!
Red alert.
You love me !!part 1
You love me ! 2
Getting romantic!!
Attraction!!
Teasing flirting!!
It's time !!
Red!!
Marry Me!!
Yes, she said yes !!
Kiss me not!!
You drives me crazy!!
Red sauce !!
Author note
Moments!!
I promise !!
Planning!!
Together.
Dad's plan!!
Siblings
Love!!
Uncovered secret.
Love you!!
Udaipur, her thought.

Together as family.

2.5K 214 54
By Veenu_Sk

Hey friend sorry for late updates . Actually I needed a vacation from work, book and my art work so I took one but now I am back and we will get updates every week.

I am dedicating this chapter to SnehalGhodke9

Long chapter but not at all romantic. Sorry for mistakes😔

📖
​Aarav was happy that his dear friend is coming back . Harshvardhan is younger than him and he was the sweetest boy in the family but that girl broke him and then he kept himself away from everything,from everyone, he became aloof and serious and suddenly one day he left everyone and went to Australia.

"What are you thinking?" Samaira kept her hand on Aarav shoulder . They were waiting for Harsh , his flight had landed and any moment he will come out with Kabir. They have not seen him, not even his picture in these three years.

"About Harshvardhan, do you think our Honey will still be same honey boy , chubby cheeks and plump body," he asked looking at his Mira who was smiling sweetly at him.

"We all changed, so I think he must be changed, I have gut feeling that he look as handsome as Karan chachu," she said looking towards exit door.

"Hmm," Aarav side hugs her.

Kiaan who was standing beside Tiya suddenly spoke "Dadu," and ran towards Kabir causing everyone to look at the exit gate.

After few moment they all walk behind Kiaan and hugs Kabir, "ohh stop it now, you all are squeezing the breath out of this old man," Kabir laughed and poked his walking stick towards Kiaan .

"Where is our honey boy?" Aarav asked.

"Here," Someone spoke in deep voice. They all turned towards that someone whose face was strong and defined no chubby cheeks. His body was toned not plumpy at all.

"Honey boy," Aarav looked at him he can't believe his own eyes , no one belived their own eyes because their honey boy look like a Greek God. "Obviously good look runs in the family,"  Kabir voiced their thought.

"Omg he turned into Greek god kind of person attractive, mind numbingly attractive," Parul placed her had on her heart and with open mouth she stared at him.

Harsh walked towards her,"Close your mouth Parul else people will think that you are attracted towards me," he winked and took her into bone crushing hug," you have changed," she laughed .

"Things changed me," he said and then walked towards Kiaan.

"Kiaan bhai," he touched Kiaan feet, "Harsh" Kiaan took his shoulder and made him stand, "don't do this," he angrily said.

"Why, You are elder and I missed you all," he hugs him, "then why didn't you contacted us in these three years," Kiaan asked .

Aarav nodded, this is going wrong he thought and pulled Harsh into hug but Harsh eyes were now fixed on Kiaan who was angrily looking at him, "He is very angry so please," Aarav whispered in Harshvardhan's ear.

Harsh nodded and then touches Aarav's feet but Aarav pulled him up ,"Don't do his yaar we all are friends," he said.

"But today I am meeting my family not friends," Harshvardhan said and then he hugs Kunal and Sunny . Then he went to Samaira who has tears in her eyes, "I am back Samy so no more tears ," he said rubbing away her tears.

"You were away for three years and asking us to not cry," Melee asked looking at her cousin. Harsh kissed her cheeks and then turned towards Tiya who too has tears in her beautiful brown eyes. Harsh smiled at her ,he can't believe that this girl has changed so much. She look mature and beautiful . She was smiling at him with tears in her eyes.

Harsh took Tiya into hug, "damit, missed you all," he said looking around at his family. Everyone ran and hugs him except Kiaan who was staring at him.

"Time to go home ,I have meeting this hug and welcome party can be done at home," he nodded and walked towards the parking.

"Tiya darling," Harshvardhan side hugs her and whispered something in her ear which made her laugh.

They all then walked towards the parking, "Bobby" Harsh ruffled his hair from behind ," boy you have grown up ," he laughed.

They all went to Oberoi house where they dropped Kabir and Harshvardhan and then they went back to Kapoor house except Tiya and Aarav who said they will take a quick nap and get ready for lunch at Ganu house.

After few hours,
"Naina where is Tiya and Aarav," Ganesh asked checking his wrist watch, "we are getting late," he said.

"Dad," Aarav smiled and walked down the stairs .

"Dad you look happy," Tiya who walked behind her brother asked.

"Hmm that's true ," Naina wrapped arm around her daughter who was looking beautiful in lemon green summer dress.

"Well, yes I am, coz today Karan is revealing about surprise vacation and one more thing," he said winking at his wife .

"Hmm then what are we waiting, let's get going," Aarav said and walk towards the parking, "Dad I am driving ," he nodded and opened the car door.

Ganesh agreed and then he called Ronit and told him that they are ready to go.

▶️
"Ridhima, children come on, Ganesh and family are waiting outside ," Ronit called.

"Coming uncle Ronit," Kunal said and ran down the stairs. Just after him their group came running down except Kiaan.

"Where is Kiaan ?" Ronit asked.

"He has meeting ,he will directly come to the diner," Ridhima said.

"Did he know where we are going for lunch," Ronit asked his wife.

"Ummm I don't know," she said.

"Let's go," Ronit looked at Sunny, "you will drive my car and Samaira we are taking your car as well ,your driver knows the location," Ronit said looking towards the door ," get going," he smiled.

Everyone happily sat inside the car , Aarav started his car then Sunny followed him and last car was of Samaira but Aarav called Samaira's driver and asked him to lead the way as he knows about the location.

After few minutes, "dad he took wrong road," Aarav speeds up his car, "he has taken right road Aarav" Ganesh laughed,"He is not going to kidnap Samaira," Ganesh said in teasing tone.

"But it will lead us to dockyard," Aarav tilted his head and looked at his father.

"I am aware, and we are heading to cruise port terminals," Ganesh now said in serious tone.

"Port really, but there is no restaurant," Naina asked.

"Wait for sometime," Ganesh turned and winked at his wife.

"Again dad..... again surprise," Tiya pouted. Ganesh turned and smiled at his daughter.

They reached terminal and got down from the car where not only Oberoi family but Kirti, Leena and Leela with their husbands were waiting for them.

Karan walk forward and took Ridhima's hand in his, just like old times he kneeled down and kissed her knuckles,"I know my lady is still angry with me and I am extremely sorry that I broke my promise" He turned and walked her towards the cruise ship , "look up Ridhi ," he smiled at her and said.

Ridhima looked up, "Friendship kal aaj kal, yesterday today tomorrow," she read and looked at Rinky who has tears in her eyes.

"You really made it your's Karan," Naina who was now standing behind them asked.

"Yes I really did it finally," Karan turned and took Naina and Ridhima into hug.

"This cruise will have shares of all our children, Kirti,Leena, Leela I mean all children. Harshvardhan will be the director as Kiaan is already editor in chief, soon Aarav will join as editor in chief. And Sunny is handling his business and Kunal is studying. Harsh will be director here he doesn't want to join hotel so this will be his to handle," Karan said and everyone nodded in agreement, "where is my Kiaan boy?" Karan asked.

"Meeting ,he will soon get free," Aarav replied.

Ridhima turned towards Rinky ,"Come here Rinky," she called and hug her sister, "Now I am not angry with you both ," Ridhima smiled.

"So we are going for vacation in cruise," Tiya happily asked.

"Obviously," Harsh took Tiya into hug and then they all ran up to the cruise.

Suddenly Aarav phone rang, " I am done with meeting where to come for lunch," Kiaan asked.

" Port terminal, friendship aaj kal aaj cruise," he said.

"Really," Kiaan asked.

"Yes uncle Karan finally bought it," Aarav said.

" My meeting was near to that place so in no time I will be there," he said and hang up the call.

Aarav turned and saw Samaira talking on phone, "Ohh please Raj why are you doing this, you know naa I am going to miss you," she said.

She listen to Raj and again after few moments she spoke again, " We are cruising from Mumbai to Kolkata it's gonna be fun Raj," she said.

Again silence , Aarav smiled so he is not coming he smiled and left.

"Why are you smiling bro?" Harsh asked Aarav. "Nothing just happy that you are back," he replied.

"Or happy that Samy's bf is not coming with us," he paused, "talk to her about your feelings," Harsh suggested.

"She will never talk to me if I told her about my feelings."

"You know what bhai she is your's, don't give up, take risk, coz nobody can take what's yours," Harsh said.

"Yes if she is meant to be mine then one day she will be mine , it's only matter of time and I have patience ,I will wait," Aarav smiled .

"I have different view than you what's mine is mine and by hook or Crook I will make her mine," Harshvardhan winked and walk inside.

"You have changed bro," Aarav said little louder , "who had changed ?" Kiaan who just came behind him asked.

"Our Honey ," he said.

"I know it's not a surprise, he has changed and believe me he will find that girl ,he is ready for revenge," Kiaan said and then walked inside the dinning hall where all were seated for lunch.

"How is your bf doing ," Harsh asked Samaira.

"He is doing great," she replied.

"Invite him on our cruise," he said.

"Why don't you do it yourself?" She said in serious tone.

"Yes will do that ,after lunch, " he paused and looked at her, "You look sad, are you not happy with all this," he asked.

"No I am..... ummm Raj is not ready to come I had invited him but now as you said you will invite then may be he will come," she smiled .

"Yes I said naa I will invite him and promise he will come," he kissed her cheek and then sat next to Tiya who was looking at Kiaan who just entered the hall.

Aarav sat next to Samaira, who smiled at him, "Finally we all are together again," she looked around and said.

Thanks
Veenu 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 12.7K 40
Humne dekha Hai khizaan mein bhi teri amaad k baad Konsa Gul Tha ke gulshan mein tar-o-taaza na tha ••• "Listen to me, Do not expect anything from me...
15.5K 1K 31
Aditya Roy Kapoor is a billionarie , CEO of His company , Kapoor industries and can do anything to achieve the thing which is his. Aditya does not ha...
203K 7.3K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...
46.6K 4.4K 47
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...