His Private Girlfriend (#1)

By SilentNiaAngel

Adrian and Molly are two unlikely friends and classifying them as best friends would be an understatement. Ad... More

0| His Private Girlfriend
1| His Private Girlfriend
1|His Private Girlfriend
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 3- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 4- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 5-Part 1]
Private GirlFriend [Chapter 5-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 6- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 6- part 2]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [chapter 7- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 8- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9- Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 9-Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10-Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 10 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11 part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 11- Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 1]
Private Girlfriend [Chapter 12 - Part 2 ]
Private Girlfriiend [Chapter 13 - Part 2]
Private Girlfriend [ chapter 14 ]
Private Girlfriend [epilogue]
Bk2: Her Private Boyfriend
UNPUBLISHING
■IMPORTANT ■

Private Girlfriend [Chapter 13 - Part 1]

12.2K 201 5
By SilentNiaAngel

  - Thanks to Mrs.Novelist for editing this chapter for me 

  -Thanks to Blaze for That Beautiful Poster                                       

                                             | C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N | P A R T O N E |

There was loud noise banging in my head while I trying to sleep and it was starting to annoy me. So I finally got up without pulling Adrian’s shirt that I was wearing down, and got off the bed. Sleep was bursting through my vain as I continued to walk down the hall towards the stairs. “Adrian,” I called out, exhaustion evident in my voice. But he didn’t hear me because the noise was too loud. So I groaned, furiously and started for the stairs. I slowly walked into the kitchen to find it empty and then I came back out and walked down the hallway to the living room. No one was there either.

Then I heard someone shouted,“Who got the game now!” I turned to the noise and noticed it was coming from the basement. I walked to the door to find it half masked. I walked down the stairs staring at Adrian and his teammates watching a football games They were all shouting and talking to each other. This is what all the stupid commotion is about?

“Seriously. Will you tone down the noise? I’m trying to sleep,” I managed to scream at them to get their attention.

“Damn Finn. I told you to shut the door,” said Adrian, dropping the magazine and walking over to me by the stairs.

“That wouldn’t work. You guys are louder than your spectators at your games,” I commented, running my hands through my black hair.

“I’m sorry babe,” said Adrian softly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

“Sorry! You said no one was coming over,” I said, admiring his handsome face through my sleepy eyes.

“They tempted me and promised me  they won’t make any noise,” Adrian said, defending himself as he clasped my face.

“And you believe them. They’re animals!” I said, looking past Adrian to see some of his teammates . Some of them are looking drunk as they looked at us, while a few others were busy staring at the TV, watching the game. I remember a few of their names but not all of them. There were some brand new faces.

“What!” said, Fin, butting in. He’s one of Adrian’s close friends in his basketball team.

“No offence,” I told him before turning my gaze back to Adrian.

“None taken, but you know what they say. Animals like to bite,” Fin commented, licking his lips as he stared at my body.

 “Adrian,” I said, sounding almost like a moan.

“Sorry. Let’s get you back to bed. You are really tempting the guys here,“ He said looking at me in his jersey.

“Oh,” I realized, trying to cover my exposed legs which were already shown.

“Guys, I’ll be back in a moment. Keep the noise down,” He said, lifting me up bridal way.

“You guys better or else I’ll come back to cut all your balls off,” I said as he started for the stairs. When I don’t sleep, I get cranky, and agitated which causes me to be mean

“You’re too sweet for that babe,” shouted Finn.

“You’ll be the first,” I managed to shout back as we entered the kitchen and up the stairs as he carried me to the room. “Sorry about that,” said Adrian as we enter the room and placed me on the bed. Then I got up and went for the cover and went under the sheet. “It’s ok,” I said, snuggling myself in the bed to be comfortable again. “I love you,” he said covering me with his upper body.

“I love you too,” I replied, closing my eyes to go to sleep when I felt his lips on my cheek.

“Adrian,” I said annoyed.

“Sorry babe. Go sleep,” He said, lying down beside me, waiting for me to fall asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on, Molly,” said Adrian pulling me under a tree.

“Adrian,” I shouted, annoyed. I was trying to pull out of his grasp. As we reach the tree, I was seen with a blanket and a basket.

“Adrian,” I said again.

“Before you say anything, I just wanted us to have a good first actual date,” He said clasping my face in his hand.

“Okay,” I said then he pulled me down on the blanket, making me fall on top of him.

“Adrian,” I squealed in shock.

“Sorry,” He said and pecked my lips then started to officially kiss me, running his hands down my back. Then he managed to turn me over while I was laying on the blanket. Then he started to kiss me again. This time he was running his hands in my hand then my neck until they came down to my arm.  Then I felt his hands going under my skirt.

“Adrian,” I said holding onto his hands.

“It’s a date” I said. I didn’t really feel like doing this on our first official date, though it does feel so good.

“I know but I can’t resist this beautiful mouth and sexy body,” He said kissing me again with more passion, but I pulled away.

“Well, you’re going have to,” I said, getting up.

“Ok,” Adrian said, pouting. For the past hours, we sat down eat and talk and went for a swim.  

We fell asleep under tree. But I woke up to find myself in a bathing suit.  I turned around and I didn’t see him. I got up, quickly pulling on his shirt. I have grown custom to doing that. I got up and started to look around but I couldn’t find Adrian. I looked down at the lake and he was nowhere to be found. Where could he have gone?, I wondered looking around.

“Adrian,” I called out but I got no answer. I kept walking up the lawn but I saw no one.

“Adrian,” I called out again.

“Where the hell could he is?” I whispered to myself. Everything was just in place how we left it when we fell asleep. God. “Adrian,” I called again. For the next hour or so, I kept looking for him so I started to our area again. That’s when I felt someone behind me, and when I felt a touch on my waist, it frightened the hell out of me.

I turned around to punch the person in the face when I saw Adrian.

“Adrian, is you insane?” I screamed at him.

“No,” He said laughing.

“Where have you been?” I asked, holding my chest where my heart is supposed to be.

“Over there,” He said, pointing to the bush that I passed numerous times looking for him.

“You bastard!” I shouted at him. “You got me searching for you all over the place!

“Sorry, I saw you woke up and decided to play hide and seek,” he said.

“You gave me an heart attack,” I shouted again.

“Sorry Babe,” he said, coming closer to me and lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder. “Adrian put me down,” I shouted as he ran for the lake.

-------------------------------------------------------

“Molly” shouted Kat as Adrian and I entered the building.

“I miss you,” she said pulling me into a quick hug  and than placed her hand in mine, pushing Adrian from beside me. “You were at my house the whole day yesterday,” I said quickly.

“I know,” She said with a smirk.“Can’t live without you?” she said, sarcastically as  we walk into our office.

“So what are we going to do about Andrea?” she said, settling down beside me as I say down in the chair.

“I don’t know… I really want to get her to stop nagging me,” I said.

“And Adrian.” she said sounding like a shout as she took off her heels to place her foot on the couch.

“Yeah.” I said, admiring my yellow wedge.

“I want to…” I said stopping in my sentence.

“Want to give Michael a taste of his own medicine?” She guessed, correctly.

“You don’t need to.  Adrian and I took care of that,” she said with a knowing smirk.

“I know what Adrian did.  What did you do?” I asked surprised.

“Nothing,” she said turning away her face

“Kate Anamilia Plummer, what did you do?” I said, sternly, coming closer to the edge of the couch to look at Kat face.

“Nothing!” She repeated.

“Kat!” I said pouting.

“Alright, I gave him some of what Adrian did...” She said.

“You what?!” I shouted

“Kat, you promised me that you will never fight again! Remember what happen the last time?” I said. Knowing her father died after jumping in to pull her from a fight and later down she almost killed the woman for causing her father death.

“Yeah, I know but I couldn’t let him get away with just one punch and I know you wouldn’t even touch him. You’ll just leave him there to do it a next time,” said Kat.

“No, I wouldn’t,” I said lying.

“Molly, don’t even try. You wouldn’t even touch him if your life depended on it,” said Kat which was true.

“And what else did you do?” I asked knowing there was more.

Then we heard a loud noises coming from the office outside.  We quickly got up and ran out as Adrian ran up to us.

“What’s happening?” I asked curious

“He is the one who raped a girl named Molly,” I heard someone say. Then I saw Michael with his face as angry as ever with two police by his side.

“One Down, One More to go,” said Kat.

“What?” I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 129 7
A Story About an aspirating NBA prospect and the 2 women that he slowly gravitates towards to along the way (I just randomly felt like making a stor...
985 149 23
"Dear Heart, Why HIM?" . Skyla Elliot is your typical tomboy with many friends who are boys but no boyfriend. She has just transferred to a new schoo...
401K 9.9K 44
*Slow updates* After agreeing to be the focus of a college article, senior Charlie Murtaugh gets more than he bargains for when he's assigned a clue...
11.7K 285 26
Narrator Lili Reinhart. Lili is a lovely girl she have a lot of friends but her best friend is Casey. Casey and lili are Roomates they lived togeth...