Private Girlfriend [Chapter 4- Part 2]

Chapter 4- Part 2

I never thought Adrian would be so good as sex. He got the body that would let women fall to their feet. Begging him to take them to bed. I glance over at him as he drove into the underground parking lot. After waking up this morning with him sucking my breast we end up having sex again, then in the shower. It took me awhile to get dress.  

He had to take a back road as he knows that the paparazzi were waiting for him so they could ram him with cameras flashing and so many unnecessary questions. So he decided to take the back road. When he pull the car in to dark Part. I bend down to put on my flat slippers.

“Take the file from about the back seat” I said as glance in the mirror to make sure my hair was good.

“Molly” he said

“Yea” he said staring at me.

“You look great” he said smiling at me

“Thanks” I said placing my cell phone in my bag.

“Look here” he said and I look up and then kissed me.

“Now you look super beautiful” he said caressing my cheeks and I smiled

“Let go” I said opening the door and stepping out.

I watch as he took out my red coat along with my white pumps, he look so sweet. I thought as I walk around to his side.

“So what are you going to tell them about that on your neck” I said talking the files from him.

“Don’t worry about that” he said closing the door and pulling me into a hug and place a kiss on my neck making me shiver.

“Come on lets go” I said as we walk to the elevator, before we enter the elevator we heard someone run behind us.

“Who’s there?” I shouted but it was the emptiness of the park that answered back.

“Come on, Maybe it’s some animal” said Adrian

“Animal does not have on shoes” I said hitting Adrian’s Arm as we step into the elevator.

As we step out Kat came running down the corridor. Smiling from cheek to cheek with a paper in her hand. As I notice all the girl staring at Adrian’s and starting to flirt.

“Your co- workers really like to see me” he said

“Don’t flatter yourself” I whispered back

“Molly, Your back, I went by your house yesterday and the neighbor said you weren’t there and girl why won’t you answer your shell”

“Blame me for that” said Adrian butting