[ALL MIGHT (Toshinori Yagi)...

By gorgonzolachz

(Y/N) was a mysterious girl who had no family and was adopted by a young woman who raised her to become the g... More

[Intro]
[Quirk Info IMPORTANT]
[YOUR APARTMENT ROOM LOL]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
{Authors Note}
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Voices of the Moods and Small Quirk Review]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Update]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
Im back and Im so sorry

[Chapter 5]

6K 230 252
By gorgonzolachz

[Authors note]

Play the song above (if you want) for the chapter.

Keep note that this song only plays when you are in the Mood Room! ;) You'll understand once you keep reading!!

Also, alot of my chapters and ideas are inspired by Steven Universe!

=[Y/N's] POV=

(PLAY THE SONG NOW!)

I woke up with a jolt. I rubbed my temples, everything was hurting soo bad... I looked at where I was. I was in a white room, In front of me were 4 doors, 1 Red door, 1 Blue, 1 Gold and 1 Pink...

The pink door was actually already open for some reason... I got up and started walking towards the door. When I got inside, there was a person on the ground.

"Uh, excuse me?" I asked politely. 

This made the person spin around. It was... ME!? But... my hair was fully pink and I was wearing some kind of angel/cupid outfit. 

"[Y/N]!" She cried out, tears filling her face, "You... you got me back!"

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked.

"Its me! Pink!" She cried.

I immediately remembered where I was. I was in my Mood Room! This was where my emotions lived. The doors that I had seen with the colors were my other emotions. When I was still training with Master Ayana, I always came to this place in my sleep and talked to my emotions, I didn't need to befriend them because well, they're me! It was like I was talking to myself but less weird and I named them all after the haircolor they had.

When I unlocked my Love/Care ability, Pink was born. I talked to her the night she was born but because I was never able to unlock her for years, she must have been trapped. Pink was stuck in her room because I never UNLOCKED her again! It made sense!

"Pink!" I said, "Its good to see you!" I ran to her and hugged her. "Im so sorry that I never unlocked you! Its just that I wasnt able to-" Pink held up her hand indicating me to stop.

"[Y/N]... Its okay. I understand. Love is a complicated thing.. But Im just glad that you never forgot about me." She smiled.

"Hey whats all the comotion about!?" I heard another voice. 

Me and Pink turned around to see Goldie!

"OMG! PInk!!!" Goldie exclaimed, she ran up to her in a split second and hugged her. "OMIGOSHithoughtiwouldneverbeabletoseeyouagainbecause[Y/N]wasntabletounlockyoubutnowyouareahereand AHHHH I missed yoU!!!" She blabbered.

"hahah Its good to see you too Goldie!" Pink said.

Soon I saw Flame and Blue.

"[Y/N]! Its about time!" Flame said walking to me with Blue, "WHy dont you visit!?? You know damn well that we can get lonely everynow and then!" Flame said angriliy.

"Flame.. dont blame her.. shes a busy woman and well..." Blue said, "She has obviously found the man!" Blue looked at me with her weary eyes, "Well... did you??"

I immediately blushed. Pink then started to glow. Oh yeah, whenever I used my emotions, the coordinating mood always glowed up. 

"N-no.. WEll... yeah but!" I said, "Its complicated!"

"Ha- We know!" They said all in unison. I forgot once again that we are one person and we share memories!

"Look guys.. Im really sorry that I never visted.. Master Ayana's training got harder everyday but I will try visiting once a month! Okay?" I offered.

"Of course.. anytime you are available. Oh please do not stress out about it!" Blue said, tearing up slightly.

"Okay. BUt if you miss 1 month Ill kick your ass! hahah!" Flame smirked.

"YAY! MONTHY VISITTS!!" Goldie exclaimed.

"I cant wait!" Pink said. 

I chatted with all of them for a while about whats been going on and just bonding with them, oh how I missed them so much!

But then the question came to mind.

"Uh guys.. What AM I doing here anyways?" I asked

They all fell silent.

...

...

"Well..." Blue glanced at Pink.

"When you activated me, it had been years since you had used me and since you were never able to train me.. you recieved almost an infinite amount of my power.." Pink said, "So its like running without stretching first. Your muscles are all still contracted and eventually it will start hurting... Basically, You have no control of me..." Pink said sadly, "I wish that I could help but, you already know its impossible for any of us to help. We're just the source and cause of your power. You are the one who controls us..." 

"I see... But why am I here??I mean I love it here but.." I looked up, "What happened.."

"You overworked yourself when healing All Might..." Blue said.

I felt my face flush up. Pink started to glow again.

"What!? Why??" I asked.

"You see, my LOVE/CARE ability allows you to summon an impenetrable shield along with a sword, you dont recieve any elementals. But your aura allows you to heal any kind of wound or injury, no matter how broken it was. You can also sense injuries." Pink said. "But [Y/N].. we know how much you care for others, its a part of your personality. But when you saw All Might and his loss of a stomach and damaged respiratory system... well, you felt LOVE for him and wanted to CARE for him..."

My jaw dropped.

I.. liked him??

"But... when we saw him, it was just a plain ol picture of him!" I said

"Heh..." Pink smiled at me, "Love can make you do crazy things..." She sighed and looked down on the ground. 

Me, Flame, Blue and Goldie were sitting together in a circle with Pink and we all looked at her nervously.

"You... you killed yourself while healing him [Y/N]..." Pink said.

My eyes started to tear up. No... I was bawling at this point. Blue glowed in sync and was also crying with me.

"N-No... It cant be..." I looked at my hands and saw the tears falling onto them. "NO!" I yelled. 

Flame lit up as I said that.

"There has to be a way back!" I said with confidence. "I KNOW there is a way back! Pink you NEED to help me!" I begged.

"..." Pink stared coldly on the ground. "Heh... I care too much for you, [Y/N]" She said and smiled warmly at me and the other moods. "Okay.. but I need you to do me a big favor in order for this to work."

"Anything!" I cried out, tears hanging from my chin. 

Pink stood up and chuckled, "[Y/N]... I need you to..."

Me and the other moods stood up in anticipation to hear what she had to say.

"..I need you to think about All Might!" She blurted. "Explain to me why you like him.." 

I immediatly started to blush.. 

'Oh goosh' I thought.

"AHHAHAH" Flame said, "Thats what you needed PInk?! For [Y/N] to think of that *ahem* That one HUNCULES All Might~?" Flame said, nudging me.

My face was all red now. Pink glowed a little more vibrantly.

"A-ahaha... N-no its not like that! Its just that-" I started

"ALL MIGHT GIVES [Y/N] THE BUTTERFLIES!!!" Goldie jumped.

Pink started to shine brighter.

"WHa- He does not!" I said crossing my arms but clearly still blushing.

"Aw come on [Y/N].. spit it out.. its not like anyone is gonna know.." Blue said, "We are you"

My eyes widened at this.

"Y-You're right!" I said, "O-oh where do I get started!?" 

Pink now was as bright as the sun, "BRACE YOURSELF [Y/N]!!!" Pink yelled.

"Huh-?!" I said but I was suddenly covered in a large mass of a pink aura.

I felt everypart of my body flow with Pink's healing essence. I felt the area where my heart is pump, then it pumped again.. then it started pumping faster and faster and-!!!

"Please visit again [Y/N]..." was the last thing I heard...

(STOP playing the song now :D)

=3rd POV=

All of the teachers and the paramedics surrounded [Y/N]'s unconcious body. The paramedics had tried CPR and defbrillator paddles but, it didnt work... [Y/N] still layed there lifeless.

Aizawa shook his head in disappointment, "Another hero killed by their own quirk.. what a shame"

Something about Aizawa's tone bothered All Might who was suprisingly still in his hero form!

"What are you saying Aizawa...." All Might said coldly.

"Im just saying that I hate careless quirk users like [Y/N]! Same applies with your student Midoriya." Aizawa says with slight bitterness in his tone.

"Midoriya and [Y/N]'s situations are completely different!" All Might said annoyed, "Can you have any sympathy for anyone??" 

Aizawa rolls his eyes, "Whatever, wake me when she wakes up.." Aizawa then tucked into his sleeping bag once more.

All Might sighed, Aizawa was just so cold towards others even in times like this.

"Sooo did she not have any control on her quirk or..?" Midnight asked one of the paramedics.

"Well, yes and no. We noticed some strain in her brain but we are not sure if she was trying to focus on her quirk or if she was trying to make it stop." He said.

All of a sudden, [Y/N]'s hair flared into a Pink color.

Everyone stood in shock.

"Impossible..." One of the paramedics said in awe.

"What is it??" Nezu asked.

"Her heart is not working but her quirk is! Its like she is in Death/Life Limbo...Like... like a glitch in a videogame!" One with glasses said.

"How do we bring her back??" Recovery Girl asked.

"We dont know.. but we just have to wait and see..." the glasses guy replied.

A few more minutes passed and [Y/N]'s hair continued to shift to different colors... Suddenly, it switched to a pale pink which got more vibrant and vibrant till-

"DOC SHE HAS A PULSE!" A paramedic exclaimed. He stared typing something into the computer, "it seems like.... shes healing herself?? WHILE DEAD!?" yelled.

"What in the world!?" Recovery girl exclaied.

"How is this even possible???" Nezu asked.

Suddenly, [Y/N]'s body flowed with a pink aura surrounding her. 

"What is that?!?" Everyone said obviously Spooked.

[Y/N]'s hands started to tremble, they then started to move, then she gripped her fists. Her eyes squinted and opened. She released the grip and sat up.

Everyone stood back scared and shocked.

[Y/N] looked at her hands then the rest of her body, she placed her heart on her chest and felt her heart beating well. She then stood up in front of everyone in suprise, she wasn't expecting to see everyone gathered around your unconcious body... She also wondered how she got there...

"So!" She said smiling slightly.

"How long was I dead for?"

================================================

Word Count 1785

Let me know if I have any errors! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 978 49
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ค, ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›...
23.7K 992 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
2.3K 56 25
Ayumu Fujioka. A girl born with a cursed quirk and a cursed family. After ratting out her family to a hero when she was 10 she was left on the street...
7K 293 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...