The 9th Servamp (RE-EDITING)

By notyourangelthough

Thought that there were only 8 Servamps? Well think again, there's 9! WHAT?! Yep. Kaida Kelly is your ordi... More

Disclaimer
OC Information
Chapter 1: Crystal
Chapter 2: Later
Chapter 3: Team
Chapter 5: Subclass
Chapter 6: Not YOU Again!!!
Chapter 7: Arrow
Chapter 8: Miku Miku?
Chapter 9: Crystal's Orgin
Chapter 10: Bad Ass
Chapter 11: Final Battle
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Sakuya x Kaida OS
Belkia x Kaida OS
Kuro x Kaida OS
Misono X Kaida OS
Lily X Kaida OS
Mahiru X Kaida OS
Lawless X Kaida OS

Chapter 4: Lawless

324 6 0
By notyourangelthough

Hello. 😁

The video is..... 😂😂😂😂😂

It's another Servamp AMV to the song Sexy Back.

Enjoy the chapter!

*****************************************

Third person POV

Kaida got up rubbing her eyes. She looked around at the room and freaked out for a minute but then remembered she had fell asleep at the Hot Springs after her meeting with fellow Eves and Servamps.

Kaida looked around for her dragon friend.

"Cryst- Aww, so cute!!!" said Kaida. She took out her phone and took a picture of Kuro and Crystal cuddling while sleep.

So cute!

Kaida put her phone away then went over to wake her dragon friend and brother.

"Crystal, Kuro, wake up~"

"What a pain," they both said.

I guess they really are related.

"Come on you two get up or I'll drag you."

No response.

"Alright then, you asked for it!"

Kaida grabbed both Servamps by their tail and dragged them out to where everyone else was.

"Oh there you are Kuro! I- what's going on?" asked Mahiru.

"Kaida doing the most that's what," said Crystal.

"Shut up you stupid dragon!"

"I can't face this."

"You too cat!"

Kaida let them both go and sat down. She greeted her friends and they did the same. Kuro went next to Mahiru and Crystal sat on Kaida's lap.

"So, what's our schedule for today?" asked Kaida. "Well, we were wondering if you had a lead and knew how to use it," said Misono.

"Of course I do," said Kaida. "How lovely. Maybe we could practice some combat skills to use in our next attack. Even though, I'm not best in fighting," said Lily.

"Okay, let's go!" Kaida got up, grabbed Crystal and ran out excited to show everyone, who will be watching, her lead and fighting skills with Crystal.

They went out into a dark area, but you can still see so, the Servamps can turn into vampires.

Kaida looked to see the lust and sloth pair with them. Crystal turned into a vampire.

"Okay, let's get this over with Lily."

Lily got some of Misono blood and Crystal did the same and we can see chains connect the Eves to their Servamps.

Lily's weapon, a scythe, came out and Crystal's weapon, a double sword, came out. "I unleash my power!" said Kaida.

The little dragon tattoo on her wrist glowed and transformed into a vine whip.

Impressive.. thought Mahiru.

It was silent for a sec before Crystal and Lily ran at each other clashing weapons. Crystal was real strong and could hold up her on so far with her brother.

"I'm impressed little sister," said Lily. "I could say the same for you brother," Crystal replied. Lily swung his scythe at Crystal when she wasn't really paying attention.

"Crystal watch out!"

Kaida made her whip wrap and Crystal and moved her out if the way while Crystal said thanks.

-Time Skip-

Kaida and her friends practiced with each other for a long time and now was taking a break.

"Your Servamp and weapon are both something special Kaida, I was truly amazed!" said Mahiru.

Him and Kaida was walking through the resort talking. Their Servamps were minding their own business.

Kaida smiled.

"Thanks, it really is cool."

Mahiru and Kaida made it to where everyone else was and saw their Servamps. They all talked for a minute but Kaida stood up all of a sudden.

"I'm going to go get some more clothes from home with Crystal. Then I'm going to the store. We'll be back," said Kaida.

"Okay, do you want someone to come with?" asked Tetsu.

"No, I'm good," she said. "Please be careful," said Lily. "I wouldn't worry about us. If we run into trouble, we'll make them sorry for messing with us," declared Crystal. She transformed and hopped onto Kaida shoulder.

"If you say so."

Kaida waved them bye then left with her Servamp.

"The sun is starting to set," she commented looking at the sky. Her and Crystal began their walk home then to the store when something in a bush caught Kaida's eye.

"Huh? What are you doing here little guy?" Kaida bent down to get a closer look at the animal in front of her.

A hedgehog.

The hedgehog looked at her.

Juliet? Hedgehog thought

Kaida noticed that the poor thing was hurt and reached out to it but its spikes came out and Kaida flinched back.

"It's okay, I'm here to help," she said. The hedgehog let her rub him and Kaida carefully picked him up. "What are you doing?" asked Crystal. "I'm helping him," responded Kaida.

She ran to the tree house that was close and that her and Crystal found not too long ago. They went in and Kaida sat down and put the hedgehog on her lap.

"Can you hand me the first aid kit Crystal?"

Crystal jumped off her shoulder, handed Kaida the kit she requested, transformed into a vampire and sat a little away staring out the window.

Kaida carefully wrapped the hedgehog injured paw while soothing it. The whole time, the hedgehog watch her with curious and careful eyes.

"There, all done. I'm glad I help you little hedgehog. You are just too adorable to not help!" Kaida pet the hedgehog.

Poof!

"Oh my dear Juliet I am very thankful for you help! And the compliment," said someone.

The hedgehog was now a vampire with blonde hair and black tips, red glasses and crimson eyes. He was also pinning Kaida by her wrist on the ground.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"AHHHHH!!! GET OFF ME YOU CREEP!!!!"

Kaida kicked the stranger off her and by now, Crystal was aware off what was going on and stood to protect her Eve.

"Oh Juliet! Your words wound me!" The man clutched his chest as if it hurted then ran over to Kaida grabbing her hands and getting on one knee.

"No matter how much you hurt me my dear Juliet, I'll always love you. We were just meant to be!"

"WHAT THE?!"

"Paws off!" Crystal swung her sword at the blonde male but he stopped it with his own making Crystal growl.

The blonde chuckled deeply and fixed his red glasses.

"So, the rumors were indeed true about a 9th Servamp. You must be the Servamp Of Hope, and my little sister," said the male.

He put away his sword the glomped Crystal.

"LITTLE SIS!!! THE STARS HAVE MADE OUR PATHS CROSSED! This was fate!!" he declared.

"Get off me!"

"You wound me too sister!" he said fake crying.

"Who are you?!" asked Kaida standing up.

"I'm the fifth Servamp. Lawless of Greed but you can call me Lawly, Leading Man, or whatever you want, okay?!" he said excited.

Do he need some help?

"Okay Lawless, I a-"

"I do prefer you call me Romeo my Juliet."

"How about I call you Creepy instead?!"

"Noooo!"

"Then be quiet!"

"You two are too much for me."

"Be quiet dragon! Now, as I was saying, I'm Kaida and this is my Servamp, Crystal. Do you have an Eve?"

"WHERE ARE YOU ROTTEN HEDGEHOG?!!!" called someone.

Dang. They're loud.

"I do. That's my Angel cakes calling now! Till next time my dear Juliet and sister!" Lawless jumped out the window and was gone.

Why do I feel like he'll just cause us trouble in the future?

"Okay? He was a bit on the creepy side."

"Very," stated Crystal.

"Hm." Kaida and Crystal left the tree house and went home to grab some clothes like they were supposed to earlier.

Kaida and Crystal then went to the store to buy some snacks for them and their friends. Kaida was looking at some cookies standing next to the cart when she heard something drop into the cart. She looked.

"What the heck Crystal?! Who's paying for all this?"

"You."

"I cant! I don't have a job!"

"Sounds like a you problem."

"Ugh! I can't deal with you sometimes."

Kaida and Crystal left the store with Kaida's wallet crying.

Maybe I should get a job. I don't know if I could with all this Tsubaki junk going on.

The two girls made it back to the Hot Springs helping their friends relax upon their arrival.

Kaida had decided not to tell anyone about Lawless and to keep that to herself for now.

Kaida was now watching tv with the others. Crystal had got two bags of chips and gave one to her brother, Kuro, then sat down herself and ate the other bag.

And by sitting down I, of course, meant sitting on her poor brother while he complained how heavy she was.

I'm glad she's getting used to her eldest brother and spending some time with him. Hopefully she'll do the same with the others. Kaida smiled a bit.

After watching tv, Kaida had fell asleep so her Servamp had carried her to her room and tucked her in. Crystal transformed into her dragon form, jumped on the bed and fell asleep herself.

*************************

We finally met my baby!!!!

Lawless 😍😍😘😗😚😙💓💙💖

I'm sorry. I just love him so much.

This is were it'll start being more like the anime. Stay tuned.

Spoilers ahead!

Hope you liked it.

I do try!

Anyways,

vote, comment, share, follow

Love you guys,

Pandi🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 220 20
(My friend will continue this story for me) The eves have encountered a new enemy but this new threat is beyond their power especially if it can beat...
3.7K 107 7
(Contains fluff and yaoi :-) Watanuki Sakuya fell in love with a human. His name is Shirota Mahiru. Mahiru always listen to his problems and cheer h...
1.9K 10 34
After the war between the 7 Servamps and the 8 Servamp, Tsubaki left town everything went peacefully, well not so peaceful. When everythings going w...
7.5K 102 27
(Y/N) left her life as a Vampire Hunter and wanders around the world. With no place to call home. The only thing on her mind is to kill her father fo...