Forever & Always || Yoonmin

By yoonminssparadise

Yoongi and Jimin were best friends growing up. Almost inseparable. No matter what happened, they always stuck... More

•••
Playlist
.1.
.2.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
.19.
.21.
.22.
.23.
.24.
.25.
.26.
.27.
.28.
.29.
.30.
.31.
.32.
.33.
.34.
its almost over
.35.
thank you
Special Chapter

.20.

606 27 52
By yoonminssparadise

When Yoongi was finished rubbing the oil over Jimin's bruises, he gets up to put the jar away but Jimin grabs his wrist. Yoongi looks down at him as Jimin says, "Get in the tub with me."

Yoongi smiles and he sits the jar back down. Jimin gets up on his knees and begins to pull Yoongi's shirt up, helping him take it completely off, showing off his toned body. Yoongi took pretty good care of himself; eating healthy and even went to the gym a few times a week.

Jimin bites his lip at the sight and places his hands on Yoongi's hips, pulling him as close as he can to the edge of the bathtub. He looks up at Yoongi who was looking down at him with heart eyes, and then presses his lips to Yoongi's abs, leaving a trail of kisses across them.

Jimin's lips felt nice against his milky skin, taking in a few deep breaths as Jimin begins to unbutton his jeans. When he gets them undone he slides them down, exposing the hard-on in Yoongi's boxers. Jimin smirks and then slides his fingers in between the band of his underwear and his hip bones and pulls on the boxers, bringing them down.

Before this, Jimin and Yoongi had never seen each other fully naked. Just in shorts or swimming trunks.. but that's it. Jimin was surprised by Yoongi. He was very blessed.

Yoongi pulls the boxers down all the way and then steps into the bathtub, sitting on the opposite side of the tub facing Jimin.

Jimin doesn't hesitate to pull Yoongi into him, kissing him deeply as he brings water up from the tub onto Yoongi's back. It felt nice. Goosebumps form across his skin as he gets up on his knees.

He spreads Jimin's legs apart and kneels in between them, lowering himself down over Jimin. He places his hand on the side of the tub, gripping it while he kisses Jimin passionately on the lips then down his neck and chest. Jimin lets out a soft moan, taking in the gentle touch of Yoongi.

It had been a really long time, since someone had touched him so softly. Though, Yoongi's touch was genuine, with love and affection. Not from lust or as Rick would say, "his property".

Yoongi moves his hands down to Jimin's hips and slides him down, completely on his back. He opens the drain to let some water escape but keeps a little bit at the very bottom.

Even with all the bruises, Jimin looked like an angel. Like an ethereal being. His pink hair was wet and fell back out of his face, water glistened across his collarbones and chest. All Yoongi could think was how in love he was with this man, and he couldn't believe he was finally able to be with him.

He adjusts himself, lifting Jimin's leg up, as Jimin puts the other over the side of the tub. They make eye contact, as Jimin takes a deep breath and Yoongi gently pushes himself inside.

Jimin moves his head back, as he lets out a moan. It hurt at first, since Yoongi was so blessed, but it quickly turned to pleasure. Yoongi was gentle, and patient as he began to thrust into Jimin slowly, trying to take in the feel of the man he loved and it was safe to say, the wait was worth it.

He lowers himself down completely on top of Jimin, holding himself up on the palms of his hands against the bottom of the bathtub. Surprisingly, the tub wasn't that slick.

Jimin wraps his legs around Yoongi's body as he brings his arms around his neck, sinking his nails into his loves back. It felt amazing. The best he's ever had.

Yoongi slips his arms under Jimin, placing his hand on the back of Jimin's head. They were literally making love. None of that aggressive, 'fuck me daddy' bullshit, but just straight love and serene touches.

As they moved with each other, in sync, feeling the warmth between them, Yoongi began to kiss Jimin on the lips. He moves to Jimin's jawline and says in a breathy tone, "I love you so much." He kisses him again, "You're just so perfect. The way you feel and sound." He kisses him again. Yoongi was getting close and him whispering sweet nothings into Jimin's ear; praising him, was getting him close as well. "I just want to make love to you for the rest of my life."

They finally finish, both coming at the same time, as they fervently kiss one another. When they stop, Jimin holds the sides of Yoongi's face and says, "I love you too Yoongi. Forever and always."

Yoongi presses his forehead to Jimin's. "Forever and always."

•••

It was about two in the morning and Jimin laid there wide awake, staring at the ceiling as Yoongi laid on his side with his arm across Jimin's waist.

He turns his head and looks at Yoongi's sleeping face. 'I really do want him'. He thinks to himself, but the little voice had came back, He's never going to accept you for who you really are. Once he actually sees how disgusting you are and how bad you need the drugs, he won't want you anymore.

Jimin turns to face the ceiling again as a tear falls from his eye, down the side of his face. He shakes his head. "You're wrong." He whispers to himself. Am I though? Lets be real, you couldn't give up Fentanyl even if you wanted too. Yoongi's great and all, but he can't take the pain away like Fentanyl can.

Jimin closes his eyes and more tears fall from them. You might as well leave now while he's asleep. Besides, you're running low on drugs. You need more.

Jimin gives into the voice and moves Yoongi's arm off of him, making Yoongi inhale deeply and roll over to his back, but he drifts right back to sleep, unbothered.

Jimin slowly gets up from the bed and begins to put his clothes on. Once he's dressed, he looks at Yoongi, knowing how stupid he is for leaving.. but the voice was right. He needed the drugs, and when Yoongi finds out just how bad his addiction is, he'll either make Jimin get help or kick him to the curb.. so he decided to go ahead and chose the latter for him anyways.

He notices Yoongi's wallet sitting on the dresser and is half tempted to look inside it, but he doesn't. He goes to walk out but the voice stops him, You a fool if you don't look inside that wallet. What if he's got money?!

He furrows his brows, "I can't steal money from Yoongi." Jimin didn't realize how crazy he looked, talking to himself.

If Yoongi loves you like he says he does, he won't care. Now look!

Jimin sighs and walks over to the wallet. He picks it up and looks inside, seeing only twenty bucks in cash.

Now look at his cards. Jimin does and he sees a credit card. Bingo.

Jimin looks back at sleeping Yoongi and rolls his eyes at himself, as he pulls the credit card out and slides it into his back pocket and then takes the twenty bucks, doing the same thing. He closes his wallet and sits it back down, then grabs a piece of paper and writes something on it, sliding it under the wallet, then grabs his bag and walks out.

•••

The next morning Yoongi awakes in such a good mood. He lays his arm down, thinking Jimin was still there but quickly realizes he's gone. He opens his eyes and sits up in bed, looking around the room, seeing Jimin's things were gone.

He looks over at the dresser and sees a piece of paper under his wallet. So he gets out of bed and walks over to it.

The piece of paper said 'I'm sorry.' And that was it. No explanation. Nothing to suggest where he went. Just another empty apology. He picks up his wallet and quickly looks inside, noticing the cash and his credit card were gone.

It wasn't anger he felt. No, it was disappointment and regret. Not because he had slept with Jimin and completely opened himself up to the younger, no, he regretted that he didn't realize how serious Jimin's issues really were. He knew Jimin was on drugs but had never addressed the issue when he should have. Though deep down, he knew Jimin necessarily couldn't help the way he was.

He puts the wallet down, goes downstairs and out to the front yard.. but there was nothing. Just the old oak where they first met.

He couldn't believe this was happening. Becoming vulnerable and open just to have his heart ripped out of his chest. It hurt.. and unlike the other times, this was definitely going to be the hardest.

Yoongi puts his hands up to his head, burying his face inside his hand as the emotions took over. Even though he wanted to be angry he couldn't. He loved Jimin, and no matter what Jimin could do, there was nothing that could change that.

-i know this is bad and i know this isn't what people want, but it is supposed to be a sad story.. i warned y'all in the beginning. but don't worry, they do end up together in the end.-
-k-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
136K 2.6K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
210K 12.8K 91
in which jimin leaves letters for his dead boyfriend yoongi.. or so he thought. © 94KHOP
99.7K 4.4K 64
[COMPLETED] Yoongi is friends with Jungkook even if he is 5 years older than him. He feels weird about their their friendship mostly because Jungkoo...