Wowderful world ☆ [Wow (A.C.E...

By Nanami_yuchan

"In a world where nothing looks normal, yet everything seems familiar. Sehyoon finds a magical box that bring... More

[Prologue]
[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]

[Introduction]

330 8 3
By Nanami_yuchan

Hi everyone ^^,

It's Lovebug/Nanami here!
This my second fanfic. If you have any tips or feedback, it's always appreciated. English also isn't my first language, so sorry if I make any mistakes.
It's inspired by the edit from Miu/Joyce. Big shout out to her!

You will be the main character, shipped with Wow. Your name will be Y/n (which stands for your name). I'm going to use Wow's real name, Sehyoon.

As always I'm going to suggest some songs that I think fit the story and it's mood. So you can listen to it while reading!

Music tip: A.C.E - Dessert
Now or Never/Thirsty/Egoist/Jelly mashup >> https://youtu.be/wlJP4q34zOg (this song really helped me get in the mood for this story while writing)
Seventeen - Moonwalker

Get ready for some cliché and predictable stuff :3 (and really bad humour). I'll be uploading every 4 or 5 days.

Hope you like it! Enjoy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 44 8
one of the much lusted after and desired princes of the kim empire, kim seungmin, has finally come of age, and the law states that he must choose a m...
81 4 9
The lies were falling into Yeonjun's air easily, all these times he'd stood on stage and put on false passion into his smile paying off like acting l...
11.1K 895 16
A story of a woman who's been through a lot and always hoped that hiding her wounds behind a smile would bring her relief. As her wounds get too deep...
7.4K 664 16
"Sometimes life has a cruel sense of humor, giving you the thing you always wanted the most at the worst time possible..." Sehyoon has lived his whol...