It all started with a drink (...

Autorstwa bakkarii

When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are prom... Więcej

New story alert 🤪🤪
Important Characters
Prolouge
Chapter One- Keys
Chapter Two- Attitudes
Chapter Three- Grape Soda
Chapter Four- Wrong Number
Chapter Five- Outfits
Chapter Six- Hickeys
Chapter Seven- Misleading Kisses
Chapter Eight- In New Yorrrk
Chapter Nine- A Square
Chapter Ten- Reporters
Chapter Eleven - Cuddles
Chapter Twelve- Violent Naps
Chapter Thirteen- Misunderstandings
Chapter Fourteen- Pinches
Chapter Fifteen- Chains
Chapter Sixteen- Poems
Chapter Seventeen- Dinner
Chapter Eighteen- Communication
Chapter Nineteen- Graduation
Chapter Twenty- Yachts
Twenty One- Money Talks
Chapter Twenty Two- The Fight
Chapter Twenty Three- Roast Beef
Chapter Twenty Four- Daiquiris
Chapter Twenty Five- Aggressive
Chapter Twenty Six- Truth
Chapter Twenty Seven- Apologies ?
Chapter Twenty Eight- Comfort Zone
Chapter Twenty Nine- Nicknames
Chapter Thirty- Guest Bedroom
Chapter Thirty Two- Scared
Chapter Thirty Three- Sick
Chapter Thirty Four- Jokes
Chapter Thirty Five- Breakfast
Chapter Thirty Six- Slip ups
Chapter Thirty Seven- Nurses
Chapter Thirty Eight- Magazine Covers
Chapter Thrity Nine- Turn offs
Chapter Forty- Pool Party
Chapter Forty One- Broken Records
Chapter Forty Two- Faking it
Chapter Forty Three- Hiding
Chapter Forty Four- Happy Birthday
Chapter Forty Five- Exposed
Chapter Forty Six- Please
Chapter Forty Seven- Business
Chapter Forty Eight- Confrontation
Chapter Forty Nine- Justine
Chapter Fifty- Starting Over
Chapter Fifty One- Set Straight
Chapter Fifty Two- Bitten
Chapter Fifty Three- Gender Reveal
Chapter Fifty Four- The Maldives
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER PT.1
BONUS CHAPTER PT.2
BONUS CHAPTER FINALE

Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings

3.1K 92 19
Autorstwa bakkarii

(Ryan's POV)

"Why do you have to go to Atlanta? You know it's cold out there right?" I pout leaning my head on his shoulder. I grip his hand tightly as we pull up to the airport.

"It's only for four days, you won't even know I'm gone." He pecks my lips getting out the car to get his bags.

"But we only get one day together and then I have to go to New York for Christmas." I grab one of his lighter bags looking back at Steelo. "Why do you have to go too?" He closes the trunk to his car handing me his keys.

"It's business Ryan you should know. Ms. Money always comes first." Michael wraps an arm around me as we walk into LAX. They both had sunglasses on trying to hide who they were. I mean it wasn't really that much of a disguise, but whatever.

"But I'm going to be lonely."

"Baby, I asked you if you wanted to come and you said no."

"I don't want to distract you. I can't always go where ever you go."

"Okay, so stop acting like a baby." He sets his bags down and pulls me into a hug.

"I don't want you to leave, I'm going to miss you." I sniffle and he tilts my head up to make me look at him. We'd been spending literally everyday together since we made up. I went to his photo shoots, modeling gigs and he even came to the office with me. 

"I would come with you to New York, but I missed thanksgiving with the fam."

"I know I'm over reacting, but I don't know what I'm going to do all day with out you." I admit making him laugh slightly.

"We need to go check in our bags." Michael's manager Ellie came swiftly walking over to us. "Hey Ryan how are you doll?"  She hands Michael and Steelo a coffee before giving me a little side hug.

"I'm good, I just don't want you guys to leave. I'll be okay though."

"You can let Justine stay over with you at the house." I was house sitting since everyone was leaving. Chadwick already left to film a movie and now Michael was leaving with Steelo for some time of modeling gig.

"I guess." I poke my lip out looking up at him.

"Come here and give Daddy a kiss." He pulls me into his arms. I fake gag at the name he's given himself.

"Ew. I can't stand y'all nasty niggas. Come on Ellie let's go find something to eat. Don't fucking crash my car Ryan. I'm not kidding, if I find a scratch on it when I come back it'll be hell to pay." They walk away and I kiss Michael on the lips patting his chest.

"Okay, I'll miss you." I frown.

"I love you Ryan. Stay safe and if anything goes wrong call me and I'll be on the first flight back home." He puts his bag down reaching in and digging out a small velvet box. My eyebrows raise at the little box he held in front of me. "I'm not proposing, just open it up." I open the box to see a ring that says my name on it. "I wanted to give you an early present." I stare at the thick gold ring in awe.

"Michael you didn't have to." I slide the ring on looking at it in the light. I give him another big hug. "Thank you, thank you so much, now I have to get you a better gift." I step back handing him the bag I had on my shoulder.

"I'll be home in four days." He reminds me letting go of my hand.

"I know."

"I'll miss you, bye." He waves as he walks away.

"I haven't been to a club in forever." Jenna looks around the crowed club.

"Well it's your birthday and King is playing tonight." John throws his arm around her shoulders. 

"My brother also out here somewhere." Justine scans the group of people and I look at her in shock.

"Broderick is here?"

"Yes my baby brother is here." My excitement grew to see him.

"Why didn't you tell me he was coming in town?"

"Shit so you could fuck around and risk everything? Don't think I didn't know about y'all little kiss."

"Hey we were drunk." I point out knowing that I don't have feelings for the kid. I've just missed the energy that he gave off when we were all together.

"I don't care, I like you and Michael together it's changing you to be a better person. You're less of a grouch, you're not all about the money and you're happy. Do you understand that? For once in the whole time I've known you, you're genuinely happy."

"Sis that was my lonely freshman year I was nineteen and he was eighteen. Plus I was weird looking and no one wanted to talk to me. He gave me quick attention."

"He looks different now I don't want you out in these streets cutting up."

"I don't cheat. I'd never let someone come in between what Michael and I have."

"Okay sis, my brother isn't getting his shit whipped fucking around with you." I nod laughing knowing that she was serious and I was too.

"He's my little brother too."

"Justine!" A deep voice booms from behind me making me turn around. Having not seeing him in almost four years I'm shook at how fine he's gotten. He's not Michael fine, but shit the boy got it going on. He walks over holding Justine into a tight hug.

"Hey Broderick, don't act like you don't see Ryan."

"I seen her." He looked me up and down.

"Oh so we're acting fake." I cross my arms over my chest mugging him.

"Girl you know I'm just flexing." He daps me up smiling.

"Nigga I know that, I'm glad you finally decided to come out here and see us with your busy ass."

"I know I know. But I'm here now that's gotta count for something right?"

"Yeah I guess, it's our managers birthday. Jenna this is my brother Broderick. Broderick this is Jenna." Justine introduces the two and she whistles.

"Damn all these fine men in my life, Jesus take the wheel." She puts her hands together looking up.

"Sis you have a whole husband." I raise my eyebrows laughing.

"Shit, I could have another one."

"Keep playing and I'll go find Noah." John flicks her in the head making us all laugh.

"I'm kidding, plus I'm like a thousand years older than you."

"I like my women older." He licks his lips and Justine glares at him.

"Go head and shut that shit down." She shakes her head walking to the bar.

"Facts you bold as hell Derick." John judges him in the back and follows Justine to the bar. 

"Come here let me take a snap with you." He says wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Fine little boy, no slick shit or we're fighting."

"Nigga you know after all these years you still can't fight, plus you still little." He pulls out his phone getting on snap. "Look who I found at the club. Oh my god it's Ryan Destiny!" He does a high pitched voice at the end making me laugh.

"Send me that." I thump him in the chest walking to see where everyone else was. The club was hopping and I heard King's song playing.

"This is actually wavey." Justine bops her head to the song and I nod.

"Who knew the kid actually had a little fire in him?"

"Well he is Puff Daddy's son." I point out and everyone shrugs.

"Shit I'm trying to get messed up tonight y'all watch out." Jenna goes into the crowd twerking slightly.

"Damn Jenna fuck it up sis!" Justine yells going behind her slapping her ass. I pull out my phone recording a video to send to Michael.

"Hey baby we out here turning up at King's show I just wanted to check in with you." I send the video through Instagram knowing he doesn't use snap anymore.

"Checking in with ya mans? Who got you sprung like this?" Broderick asks looking at my phone.

"My Bookie." I show him a ton of our pictures.

"Oh shit you really sprung I was just kidding. Damn look at my sis growing up." He wipes a fake tear making me push him.

"You the one that's needs to grow up."

"I'm getting forced to. It's a reason I'm out here I need to tell y'all something, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning to spill the beans."

"Why do I always find myself having deep conversations in the club? What's up Derick is it bad?"

"No it's nothing bad, if it was I wouldn't put that kinda weight on y'all."

"As long as ain't no one die we good."

"Nah none of that, Imma tell everyone together so it no this and that going on. I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy Ryan." He pats my back and I smile.

"Me too, if you're in town long enough I want you to meet him."

"I got folks I want you and Just to meet too, I'm just trying to make the timing right."

"You got a girl or something?"

"You'll see." He smirks downing the rest of his drink hissing slightly. "Come on let's go turn up with the kids." He pulls me out my seat to go dance with everyone else.

"Damn this apartment smaller than I remember, y'all niggas got all this money and ya couch still trash as fuck." Broderick stretches out his cramped back making everyone laugh.

"Shit you could've been comfortable in the bed with John, but you were saying how that shit was gay." Justine slides him a cup of juice knowing that he didn't like coffee.

"That shit is gay, I wish you would've gotten your ass in that bed. We would've been fist fighting."

"See I told y'all. Y'all steady trying my gangster." He pulls his pants up squaring up. "Shoot my one." He punches Justine in the head softly and mushes me off the stool.

"Ow, why did I get pushed off the stool?" I mug him getting off the floor.

"Okay get up off the floor, you always want to play games. While I have great news to share." He claps excitedly.

"Oooo news, you sound happy so its gotta be great news."  Justine smiles at me.

"Mhm brace yourself because ya boy... Drumroll please." He beats on the table and we join him laughing. "Has a kid, y'all niggas got a nephew." He smiles like he just told us that he won a million dollars. 

"We have a what?" Justine jerks her neck in confusion.

"My girl had a baby like two months ago."

"So you're just telling us now? What the fuck Broderick." She grows angry and I put a hand on his back already knowing how this is about to play out. These niggas hate being left the fuck out of something.

"Yo congrats, where the rugrat at?" John congratulates him.

"No fuck allat, why wasn't I invited to the birth? Was there no baby shower?"

"Nah it was a at home birth, we kept it under wraps because we didn't want the stress of everyone in or face asking about the baby 24/7."

"Understandable." I nod not really stressed about it because it's his kid not mine so I don't really have anything to say about it.

"Everyone around this joint got secrets they just love springing in folks. What's next John being gay?" Justine jokes making John glare at her.

"I'll have you know I had all the shorties on this dick last night. Put some respect on my name." He dusts off his shoulder.

"I want pictures come on let me see my nephew." Justine quickly got out of her feelings seeing the little pictures of the baby. "Aw Damn this lil nugget is cute what's his name?"

"Broderick after his daddy. I'm the big Dilf ya heard." He pats on his chest.

"No nigga you a clown." I get up from my stool to go make a bowl of cereal.

"Well, Y'all can meet him for Christmas."

"I'm going home for Christmas this year."

"Aw Damn I was hoping you and ya lil boyfriend would come out with our family."

"Nah, I missed thanksgiving so I want to go home for a few days."

"She's going to be gone but John and I will definitely be there."

Mmmm Broderick fine assssss 🤤🤤🤤 not finer than Michael but daaaaammn man he's close. Some insight on Justine's family ya dig. Another late night update sighhhhh. I'll catch y'all soon I need to take my ass to bed I'm up like I don't have class in the morning. ☹️☹️☹️ adios guys ❤️❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

10.3K 384 50
Alright, I can do this. I've been going to conventions for years. They're just regular guys... guys I look up to and that are good looking and... sto...
5.4K 177 22
"I can't stand you." "I can't stand you either, but I like you....& you like me too....so there's nothing we can do about that." Keisha & Michael we...
1K 452 18
"Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours, Scarlett." *** To the model Scarlett Rodriguez, handsome Jeremy Richards was like a fairytale prin...