Alpha Abner Roth

By pelly_blue

Ever since she freed a wolf from some poachers, she's being stalked. What happens when she hugs the wolf and... More

Copyright and stuff
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
(A/N)
Chapter 5
Cast- Pt.1
Chapter 6
1K Reads!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Important
For You
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Cast- Pt. 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I'm Confused!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Short Story

Chapter 17

16.4K 618 61
By pelly_blue

..."Let's take it off you."

"What?!" I sank deeper onto the bed, covering my face with the quilt.
A second later, the quilt went flying into the air and I screamed.
I tried to run away but he caught me and threw me back on the queen-sized bed.

I could not even get up properly, because a shirt- his shirt hit me in the face. Holding the shirt in my hand, I looked up to see in his all drunken and shirtless glory- Abner Roth. He climbed on the bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me

"My Queen", he said, nuzzling his face in my neck.
Before I could protest, he pushed me hard, making me lie down on the bed. He aggressively started kissing and sucking at the crook of my neck, as his hands rubbed my arms.

"Abner, please", I pleaded.

He sat upright and I let out a 'phew'.

"Oh Adela" he groaned, holding my hand and trailed it all over his torso and abdomen.
"It feels so good", he said, as he made my fingers trace his six-pack, "your skin... your touch."

He again got on the top of me and this time I tried to push him away.
"Abner let go!", I said, punching him.

He growled angrily, and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and begged him to release me, but to no avail.
He had just climbed the first step to the fourth floor, when Oswin came running out of his room.

"Alpha what are you doing?!", he asked panicked.

"Oswin help me!"

He came forward to help, but a single growl from Abner shut him up.

"Oswin he's drunk! Help me!"

"Alpha please don't...", Oswin literally begged him, but Abner shut him up with his Alpha command.

He opened the door to his bedroom and threw me on the giant, king-sized bed.

He climbed on the bed, hovering above me.

"Abner, you're not in your right senses."

But he slammed his lips onto mine, and started devouring them. His hand went under my shirt and his fingers caressed my stomach.

No!

This stench of alcohol, this forced touch. It all seems too... familiar. He was about to undo the button of my jeans, when I screamed.

"Nathaniel!"

Abner immediately jumped away from me, his eyes holding hurt and fury. He started to shake uncontrollably and his canines elongated. Oh No!

"Oswin he's about to shift! Help!"

Seconds later, Oswin, Adrian and Barney rushed in and held Abner away from me. Even for three huge werewolves, it was difficult for them to hold Abner.

"You. Took. Another. Man's. Name!"

He kept on growling and screaming, until they finally managed to drag him out.

Edna and Tina were immediately beside me, trying to comfort me.

"Where's Nisha?", I wearily asked.

She hasn't returned yet.

Oh.

"What happened tonight, I-"

"I want to sleep", I cut her, "so you'll leave me alone?"

"Okay?", Tina replied uncertainly.

I got up and headed for my room, tired. Lying on my bed I realized that what had happened. I spoke his name.

Out loud.

"He won't come back", I consoled myself.

***

"Adela... Adela!"

"Fire!", I woke up with a scream.

I looked up to see Barney. Then I looked at the clock.

"I barely had been sleeping for an hour!", I screamed at him.

"Adela you need to help. It's... it's about Abner."

"That douche bag can go into some gutter and-"

whip

"You heard that?", he asked worriedly.
"Its him."

"What the he'll is happening, Barney?", I worries my asked, as the whipping sounds came again and again.

"You heard that?", Barney said 8n an urgent tone, "he's using deplaxinor on him."

"Deplaxinor? That stupid drug used to sedate animals?"

"Yes. Though werewolves are resistant to it, but Abner..."

"But what?!"

"I don't know. It... It just weakens him a lot, okay? That's why he couldn't escape the cage you freed him from. Deplaxinor!"

"How do you know abou-"

whip

"Help him Adela. He's so angry with himself and now he's torturing himself like-"

"Is he mad, Barney?! What is he doing?"

We have the alpha command that none can enter the fourth floor. You're the Luna, Adela. Please help him."

I blankly stared at him.

"Please, Luna."

"Where is he?"

A smile of relief broke on his face.

"In the personal gym of his."

I wore my glasses and headed towards the gym.

He's keeping me here. He killed someone. He's hurt my feelings a numerous times. Why the he'll do I want to help him?

'Because you care for him'

"No. Because I'm an idiot."

I poked my head inside the room. My hand pressed against my mouth, as I saw his condition.
The tears started to fall, as I looked at him.

Abner. Broken, weak.

He took the whip our of the small bucket, containing some liquid. Deplaxinor, I guess.

"Adela", he softly whispered to himself. Then he swung the whip in clockwise direction and it wrapped itself around his frame, making him wince.

Werewolves are strong. Very strong- especially the alpha. Even the cut from the sharpest of the knives can heal within a few minutes. Doesn't even leave a mark. Oswin had said that.

But my Abner- my Abner's body was covered by so many of those.
Due to the tattoos, I couldn't see how deep they were. I couldn't see how hurt he was; but I could see the marks.

My feet had practically been welded to the marble floor beneath.
Oh my Abner.

The second he dipped the whip inside the bucket again, I rushed inside.
Before he could react, I kicked away the bucket, making the dark brown liquid spill and then I wrapped my arms around him.

"Abner", I sobbed into his chest, "Ab- Ab- Abner."
I looked up to see him standing straight and looking at me as if... as if... Oh I cannot even explain. That depth. That affection. But I couldn't understand... hurt? Accusation?

I held his hand and led him to his room. He simply followed, not even saying a single word.
As soon as we entered the room I made him sit on the couch, rushed to the adjoining bathroom and grabbed a wet towel.
I sat beside him, and softly rubbed the towel against his torso, cleaning him.

"What are you doing?", he spoke for the first time.

I scrunched up my nose. "You reek with the stench of that deplaxinor. I'm cleaning you."

He snatched the towel from my hand and started cleaning himself.

"You hate me", he stated.
"No, I... I don't."

"I've been an asshole, lately."
"Yes but I... I don't know."

"Why don't you hate me, Adela?!", he suddenly yelled, making me jump up and stand straight.
He was suddenly in front of me on his knees, and hugged me by the waist

"I was supposed to protect you. That night... Jake was there to harm you and Lola... I never did anything with her. I would never betray my queen, Adela. I never would.
I was supposed to protect you and today I  was the one who could have... Just try to forgive me, Adela."

Oh Abner.

I kneeled down as well, and buried my face in his chest, inhaling his scent for the first time.

Earth. He smells like the damp earth and the woods with a hint of blueberries.  He smells heavenly.

"Who is Nathaniel?"

  **I FOUND HIM!!!**

It had been two years since I last saw him and three years of crushing.
I posted my sob story in the previous update.
You all had commented or messaged me good luck.

And now almost after three years I found him!!!

Thanks for all those who had sent me good luck. I'll forever be indebted to you.

He's currently doing B.Tech and I found him on fb and insta.

Tysm💟
Pelly Blue

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE!

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 23.8K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...
18.8K 775 10
When a mysterious red wolf shows up the other werewolves start to question their history. What happened centuries ago can only be found out from one...
274K 12.8K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...
15.9M 665K 45
Copyrighted 2017 *Completed* Highest rankings: #6 in Werewolf #1 in Wolves #3 in Featured He was said to be powerful, the most powerful of th...