Chapter 8

CH 8

I was drifting in total darkness, at peace. Sometimes I could hear faint thumping of feet against the forest floor, sometimes I could feel the soft rustle of wind, as I flew by it. Then there's silence.

Water.

I'm drowning! I woke up, startled to find myself lying near the lake. I looked around just in time to see a black blurry figure, retreating towards the denser side of the forest.

Abner. He left me here. At least he was kind enough to leave me at a place where I knew my way back home.

I ran North-west untill I could find the familiar old two- storied house. My house.

I ran inside, locking all the doors and windows. Never have I felt so scared of having a house near a forest. I then decided to take a shower to relax my nerves and my swollen cheek. I dressed into my dear Spongebob sweatpants and an old blue tee.

I took my now charged phone, to see twenty missed calls and twelve messages from Nisha, asking where I have been. I replied that I wasn't feeling well, so I went back home.

I sat on the couch, a bowl full of oreos in my hand. I decided to watch 'Tangled', but I just couldn't concentrate.
Abner. Wolf.
What the hell is happening?!

So Rapunzel was in middle of the song 'I have a dream', when the doorbell rang.

Already terrified of today's events, I grabbed my old baseball bat, and went towards the now banging door. I opened it and let out a scream. I hit his face with the bat, but guess what?

The bat broke.

He balled his hands into fists and took deep breaths, trying to calm down.

"We need to talk", said Abner.

"G-Get out", I replied.

"Adela", he frowned, "I won't harm you."

I snorted, "Sure. That's why you slapped me so lightly that I fainted."

He held me by the shoulders, pressing me against the wall.

"Please", I begged in a small voice, "let me go. I won't tell anyone."

"I know, Adela", he said, burying his face at the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent, "I know you won't." I shuddered as he nuzzled me some more.

"Then why?"

"Because you're mine."

"Huh?", I asked, confused.

"Adela. Your'e  mine. My other half. My mate."

I shoved him away, and rushed towards the kitchen. A second later, he burst in as well.

I held out the knife and said, "stay away from me."

*
*
*

(Abner)

"Stay away from me", she said, her voice laced with venom, and eyes terrified.

"Adela, no-", I took a step towards her.

"Abner. Stop!''
My name sounded a thousand times better from her lovely mouth. A mouth with the most beautiful, fullest lips. A mouth, whose owner claimed to hate me. A mouth, I wanted to devour.

"Don't do this, Adela. Come with me."

"No!", she yelled, "y-you think it's some joke? That it's fucki'n Twilight?!  You are not some Jacob Black and I'm definately not Renesmee Cullen. Get out! Fuck off! I hate you, bastard!"

Now the alpha inside me growled. I tried to control my anger, the beast in me for I cannot harm my little flower.
She once again disrespected me, screaming a 'I hate you, dog', unleashing the beast inside me.
I moved forward, growling, as I snatched the knife from her. My othef hand went around her throat, slamming hed against the wall.

"None says a no to the alpha. You are coming!", I yelled.

"Please s-stop."

"Shut up! You think you can order me around? I am the one, who orders."

"P-Please. It hurts."

"It hurts? You weak little thing... YOU ARE COMING WITH ME!"

Drops of hot liquid fell on my hand, that was around her neck. I immidiately removed my hands from her, looking at my mate who was crying and gasping for breath. Stupid wolf... she's a human!
The person who is supposed to be the center of my universe, is crying.
Because of me.

I raised my hand, to wipe away her tears, but she flinched as if I'd slap her. I raised her chin up. I was about to wipe away the tears, when it hit me.

The red streaks around her neck. Fuck I brusied her.
I touched her neck lightly to examine, but she hissed in pain. I immidiately backed out. Even her wrist is red.

"Adela", I cupped her face, "please come with me", I begged.

"Why me", she asked with teary eyes.

"It's not something I can control, Adela. Come with me and I'll explain."

"Fine", she sighed, "let me get my stuff."

I sat on the upholstered couch on the living room, waiting for her.

Twenty minutes.

Forty minutes.

Fifty minutes.

Worried, I rushed into her room, to find the room empty and the window open. Darn it.

"ADELAAAA!!!"

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE
XOXO