My 'Little' Soulmate |Jikook...

By BTSJikook1991

When You Turn 18 You Get A Soulmate What Happens When Jungkook's Soulmate Is A Secret Little? Top: Kook Bott... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Items Jimin Got!!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
*Not An Update*
**Not An Update #2**
***Not An Update 3***
FESTA πŸ’œ

Chapter 19

1.4K 21 1
By BTSJikook1991

Word Count: 3443

🍼Little Space🍼
🙈BreastFeeding🙈

Jungkook POV.
I Woke Up And Saw Jimin Was Still Asleep In His Swing So I Quietly Got Up And Went To Him. I Unbuckled Him And Laid His Blanket On The Bed Then Picked Him Up And Laid Him On It.  Then Cradled Him In His Blanket And Left Him To Sleep On Our Bed. I Went Downstairs And Began Making Chim His Morning Bottle, Once Done I Just Ate A Bowl Of Cereal. Then Went Upstairs And To His Nursery Where I Grabbed His Diaper Bag And Took It Downstairs And Made The 2 Bottles, Then Moved The Bag So It Was Right Next To His Carseat, Right Infront Of The Couch. Then I Grabbed His Morning Bottle And Went Upstairs. I Saw Him Still Sleeping So I Carefully Unwrapped His Blanket From His Body, Then Went To His Nursery And Grabbed A Paw Patrol Outfit. Then Went To Our Closet And Grabbed His New Pair Of Tan Tim's. Then Grabbed A New Diaper And Baby Wipes Before Going To Him. I Grabbed His Pacifier From His Swing And Stuck It In His Mouth Before I Unbuttoned His Onsie And Took It Off Him. Then Undid His Diaper And Cleaned Him Up With Baby Wipes. Then Unfolded His New Diaper And Put Him In Under His Plump Fat Booty And Took The Old One. Wrapping It And Throwing It Away. Then I Grabbed The Baby Powder And Put Some In His Diaper Before Closing It. Then Grabbed The Pants To His Outfit And Shimmied Them On. Before I Grabbed His Socks And Put Them On. I Put His Shoes Downstairs Next To His Carseat. Then I Went To Him And I Put His Shirt On. Then I Pulled Him Against My Chest And Brushed His Hair. Then Grabbed His Bottle And Blanket Before Going Downstairs Where I Laid Him On The Couch And Put His Shoes On. Then I Lifted Him And Just As I Laid Him In His Carseat, He Woke Up. I Quickly Picked Him Back Up And Cradled Him Before Feeding Him His Bottle. He Calmed And I Went To Put Him Back In His Carseat Which He Let Me. Then I Buckled Him In And Put His Pacifier In His Mouth Before I Put His Bag On My Back, Then I Stood Up And Picked Me Carseat Up And Walked To My New Car. A SUV. A 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I Then Opened The Door Behind Me And Put Him Inside. Looking Straight At The Other New Carseat In The Car. A Paw Patrol Carseat. I Only Picked That Cause I Know He'll Love It.

I Sighed And Shut His Door Before Getting In And Taking Off Towards Target. I Wanted To See Some Clothes They Had. But I Also Needed More Milk For Chim. I Parked And Turned Off The Car Before Going To Chim's Door Just As He Began Crying, I Sighed And Unbuckled His Carseat And Shut His Door Then Walked Inside And Grabbed A Cart. Then Put Him Upfront And Looked At Him Before Grabbed One Of His Bottles And Shaking It A Bit Before Handing It To Him. He Happily Began Drinking. I Smiled And Grabbed The Milk Right Away, Then Saw This Very Cute Sleeper/Jumper

I Grabbed It. Then I Saw A Outfit Perfect For Whenever We Go To Visit V.

I Grabbed Both Then Went To Check Out. Once Done I Had The Sack And Milk In One Hand And Him In The Other. Then I Set Him Down On The Ground And Unlocked My Jeep And Opened The Door To His Other Carseat And Put The Sacks Inside Before Closing The Door And Picking Him Up, Going To The Other Door And Putting Him Inside. Then I Got In And Took Off Towards Our House. Once I Pulled In Right Next To My Car I Parked And Turned Off The Jeep. Then  Went To Grab Chim But He Was Sleeping. I Sighed And Pulled My Phone Out Before Getting A Picture. Then I Went And Carefully Unbuckled Him And Carried Him Inside. I Set Him Down And Went Back Out To Get The Clothes And Milk. Once I Locked My Jeep And Went Inside Chim Was Crying. I Sighed And Put The Milk On The Counter Along With His Clothes. Then Made Him A Bottle Before Going Back To Him, I Set The Bottle Down Before Unbuckling Him And Picking Him Up. I Grabbed His Bottle And Went Upstairs Where I Sat On Our Bed And Fed Him. He Went To Bed But When I Went To Put Him In His Swing He Whined And Almost Woke Up. So I Laid Him On The Bed And He Slept Peacefully. Now I Know He's Like 2. So I Went Back Downstairs And Put His Carseat By His Toy Corner. Then I Began Lunch Which Was Pork Chops And A Salad. I Finished And Cut Chim's Meat Up And Put It On A Plate Before I Grabbed A Sippy Cup And Filled It With Water, Then Made Him A Bottle Just Incase. As I Was Making His Bottle I Didn't Hear His Footsteps Cause Just As I Went To Leave I Saw Him Walking To The Living Room. I Smiled And Put His Food And Cup On His Tray Before Going To Him.

Chim's POV.
I Woke Up And Felt, Refreshed, I Slid Down The Side Of The Bed And Once My Feet Hit The Floor I Began Walking, I Even Went Downstairs, I Saw Daddy Making Lunch So I Went Straight To The Living Room Where I Intended On Watching Paw Patrol. But Once I Sat Down Kookie Picked Me Up. I Whined And He Began Tickling Me. Then He Put Me In My High Chair And Put My Food Infront Of Me. I Began Eating Quietly. Once We Both Finished He Let Me Go Watch TV While He Did The Dishes, Then I Saw Him Go Upstairs, So I Went After Him, Making Sure He Didn't See Me. Then I Went To My Nursery And Climbed Into My Crib Like A Monkey, Then Pretended To Sleep, Then I Heard Him Go Downstairs So I Sat On The Edge Of My Crib And Fell Face Forward Onto The Floor. I Cried Out, Feeling Blood Go Down My Face But I Don't Know Where From.

3rd Person POV.
Jungkook Went Downstairs And Looked For Chim. "Minnie~ Baby Where Are You?~" Then Heard A Thud Come From Upstairs And Chim's Cries, He Quickly Went Upstairs And Found The Origin Of Chim's Cries Come From His Nursery, He Walked In And Saw Jimin On The Floor Crying. He Quickly Picked Him Up And Saw He Had A Bloody Nose.

Kookie's POV.
I Picked Jimin Up And Saw He Had A Pretty Nasty Bloody Nose. I Sighed And Carried Him To The Bathroom Where I Sat Him On The Counter And Began Cleaning The Blood, Getting It To Everntually Stop. Then I Picked Him Up And Laid Him Down On The Floor And Began Instead Him. Which He Did Not Like. I Never Liked The Idea Of Punishing Him But He's Throwing A Tantrum For No Reason. "How Long Would You Like Your Timeout To Be Min?" He Looked At Me Scared And Put Up A Peace Sign, Saying 2 Minutes. I Nodded Then Washed Him And His Hair. Then Dressed Him In The Outfit I Got For Whenever We'd Visit Taegiseok. I Fully Dressed Him Then Had Him Sit In His Playpen Staring At The Wall For 2 Minutes. Once It Was Over I Picked Him Up And Put His Shoes On Him. Then He Began Toddling To The Front Door Where He Turned And Looked At Me. I Smiled And Grabbed My Jeep Keys Before Openeing Our Front Door And Watched Him Toddle Up To My Car. I Locked Our House And When I Turned Around Jimin Was On The Ground Crying. I Quickly Went To Him And Picked Him Up, He Put His Face In My Neck And Continued Crying. I Sighed And Opened His Door. Then Put Him In His Carseat Where His Crying Turned To Sniffles. I Smiled And Turned On My Jeep. It Had Come With Installed Screens So I Didn't Have To Put One In. I Turned Cartoons On For Him Then Shut His Door, I Got In And We Took Off Towards The BTS Household Where Everyone Was. They Had Wanted To See Jimin And Talk About Upcoming Tour Dates. I Pulled Into The Driveway And Once I Did I Looked Back And Saw Jimin Rubbing His Tired Eyes. I Groaned And Got Out. Then Went To His Door Where I Unbuckled Me And Picked Him Up, Just As I Set Him Down To Walk He Began Crying Again So I Picked Him Up And Carried Him Inside. I Opened The Door And Saw Everyone In The Living Room, I Moved Chim And He Just Whined And Cuddled Into My Chest. I Just Looked At The Others And Saw How They Wanted To Hold Chim. I Smiled And Picked Him Up Before Handing Him Over To V, Who Just Admired His Outfit. He Began Crying And Was Crying Until In Jin's Arms. I Cooed And Took A Picture Them. Then Looked At The Others, "Have You Set Up The Tour Dates Yet?" They Nodded. And Yoongi Answered Me. "Next Month, The 5th Through The 20th" I Nodded And Wrote The Dates Down. Then Leaned Back And I Guess I Must've Fallen Asleep.

Chim's POV.
I Woke Up In Jin's Arms And Whined Before He Put Me Down, Then I Looked Over And Saw Jungkook Sleeping. I Sighed And Then Turned And Saw Hobi, I Needed A Change But This Was Embarrassing, I Mean. He'd See My Cock So What Will I Have That Only Jungkook Can See. I Suddenly Felt Being Picked Up And Saw Hobi, Who Just Patted My Booty And Felt It Was Wet. I Whined And Made Grabby Hands At Jin "M-mom-ma W-we-et" He Nodded And Took Me From Hobi Before Going Upstairs To My Nursery Where He Laid Me On The Changing Table And Pulled Me My Pants. Then Undid My Diaper And Began Cleaning Me While Plugging His Nose. I Giggled And He Just Smiled At Me. Then Put A New Diaper Under My Tooshie And Sealed It, Then Pulled My Pants Back Up And Had Me Walk To Kookie. I Whimpered And Looked At Him "N-no W-wak-ke D-dad-dy" He Looked At Me And Nodded. "It's Ok Chim, He Needs To Sleep At Home With You" I Nodded And Ran To Him, But Slipped And Fell. I Cried Out Softly And Got Up Before Climbing On Kook, Who Just Groaned And Turned. I Whined And Suddenly Felt Sick. I Quickly Got Off Him And Ran To The Nearest Bathroom Where I Puked My Guts Out. Once I Finished I Walked Back To Kook Only To See Him Half Awake. I Climbed Back On Him And Cuddled Into His Chest. "I-i F-fe-el S-sick D-dad-dy" He Then Pulled Me Closer And Pressed His Palm To My Forehead. "Your Warm Baby" I Groaned And Cuddled Into Him. Then Felt Round 2 So I Pulled Away From Him And Ran To The Bathroom And Puked My Guts Out Once Again, But I Felt Someone Rubbing My Back This Time. I Whimpered And Fell Back, Then Looked Up And Saw Kook. He Sighed Before Wiping My Face Off Then Flushed The Toilet And Washed Our Hands. Then Carried Me Too The Kitchen Where He Talked To Jin. "Hyung~ Can You Please Make Chicken Noodle Soup For Chim~ He's Sick" Jin Nodded "Of Course~" I Then Felt It Coming Again So I Began Wiggling In Kooks Grip, Then Whined As He Wouldn't Put Me Down. Then I Put My Hand Over My Mouth Trying Not To Make A Mess. He Still Didn't Budge So I Moved My Hand And Let It Out On The Floor. "Oh Baby" I Began Crying And Hid My Face In Jungkook's Neck. I Felt Him Lay Me Down But I Just Began Crying Harder, Then I Felt Yoongi Pull Me To His Chest, I Sighed And Fell Asleep As Jungkook Cleaned Up My Mess And Jin Made Me Soup. I Then Woke Up And Saw Jin Putting My Soup In A Container. Then Saw Jungkook Talking With Joon. I Whined And Got Up, Then Went To Jungkook And Tugged At His Jeans, Once He Looked At Me I Made Grabby Hands And He Immediately Picked Me Up And Put Me On The Counter, Facing Him. I Then Began Crying As My Head Hurt From When I Fell, My Stomach Hurt But I Don't Know If I Have Anything Left To Throw Up, And I Was Tired. I Put My Head In The Crook Of Kooks Neck And Cried. He Sighed And Rubbed My Back. Then Stood Up And Picked Me Up, Then Grabbed My Soup And Bid His Goodbyes To Everyone, He Got To His Car And Placed Me On The Ground Before Unlocking His Jeep And Opening My Door, I Stood Up About To Step Inside But He Lifted Me And Placed Me In My Car Seat And Buckled Me In. Then Shut My Door And Went To His, Getting In And Driving Towards Our House. Once He Parked He Got Out And Unbuckled Me, Then Put Me Down, And Went To Grab My Soup, I Began Walking To Our Front Door, But He Picked Me Up. Then Unlocked Our Door And Placed Me On My Feet. He Went To Make Me A Bottle I Went Upstairs And Tried To Take My Shoes Off. Which I Got Off Eventually, Then I Gripped The Top Of My Shorts And Pulled Them Down, Just As They Pooled At My Ankles Jungkook Walked In. I Raised My Arms In Indication To Take My Shirt Off. Once He Did I Went To Our Closet And Grabbed One Of His Sweatshirts Before Handing It To Him, He Chuckled And Put The Sweatshirt On Me. Then Carried Me Downstairs. He Sat Down With Me On The His Lap And Began Feeding Me My Soup. Once I Finished He Grabbed My Bottle And Went Upstairs. Then He Sat Down In The Rocking Chair And Rocked Me To Sleep While Feeding Me. I Soon Fell Asleep And Jungkook Got Up, Then Put Me In Our Bed And Placed The Blanket Over My Legs And Went Downstairs To Do Wash The Small Dish And Eat A Ramen. I Groaned Smelling The Food, Then I Felt Food Coming Up So I Quickly Got Up And Went To Our Bathroom And Flipped The Light On Before Going Infront Of The Toilet Before Throwing Up Again. Just As I Finished I Heard Kook Come Upstairs So I Leaned Against The Wall And Fell Asleep.

Kookie's POV.
I Just Finished Eating And Doing The Dishes Before I Headed Upstairs. I Noticed The Bed Empty So I Went To Our Bathroom Where I Saw Chim Infront Of The Toilet Leaning Against The Wall Asleep I Smiled Before I Flushed The Toilet And Picked Jimin Up. He Whined And Began Crying Into My Neck. I Went To Our Room Where I Sat On The Bed And Put Him Infront Of Me And Dried His Tears, Then Pulled Him Onto My Chest. He Quietly Groggled Out. "H-he-ad D-dad-dy" I Nodded And Laid Him Down Before I Went And Got Him Pain Medicine. I Put Some In A Little Plastic Cup It Comes With And Had Him Drink It. Then Went To The Bathroom And Rinsed The Cup Out Before Putting That And The Medicine Back. Then Just As I Went To Him He Got Up And Put The Bathroom, I Followed Quickly And Rubbed His Back, Then Decided To Take Him To The Hospital As He Can't Eat, His System Refuses Medicine, And He Claims His Head Hurts. I Quickly Put Some Shorts On Him Before I Shut Off Our Lights And Went To The Kitchen, He Pointed At The Jeep Keys And I Nodded. Grabbing Them, Then Went To My Jeep And Opened His Door And Put Him Inside His Carseat And Buckled Him In. Then Got In Quickly And Sped Off Towards The Hospital. I Got There And Signed Him In. Once The Nurse Called His Name Back I Carried Him,  Explaining Everything Wrong They Concluded He Has Gotten A Pretty Nasty Stomach Bug. They Gave Him Medicine And After Waiting Half An Hour He Didn't Throw It Up. I Thanked Them And Left. Going To My Car And Put Him Inside And Buckled Him In. Then Got In And Went Home. Once There I Got Out And Went To His Door Only To See Him Crying. I Unbuckled Him And Picked Him Up And He Just Hid His Face In My Neck. I Smiled And Shut His Door Before Going Inside. I Went To The Kitchen And Made Him A Bottle, Then Went Upstairs To His Nursery And His Nursing Blanket Just Incase. Then Went To Our Room Where I Put His Blanket Next To Me And Cradled Him In My Arms And Fed Him His Bottle. He Finished About Half Before Not Wanting Anymore. I Gently Put Him Over My Back And Felt Him Throw Up. He Began Crying And Tried To Get Away But I Just "Hushed" Him And Calmed Him. Then Took My Dirty Shirt Off And Left It. Then Took My Shoes Off Along With My Jeans, Then Climbed Back Into Bed. Chim Carefully Got Laid On My Chest, Getting Shy. I Chuckled And Pulled Him On Top Of Me And Made It Where He Had His Hands Resting On My Chest And Head Tucked Into The Crook Of My Neck. I Covered Us And Fell Asleep With Him.
Middle Of The Night
I Woke Up And Didn't Feel Chim On Top Of Me. I Groaned And Got Up. Going To The Bathroom To See Him Back At It. I Sighed And Sat Next To Him And Rubbed His Back. Once He Finished He Threw Himself Against Me And Whined. I Chuckled And Brushed His Teeth Then Made Sure Our Hands Were Washed And The Toilet Flushed. Then Shut The Light Off And Carried Him Back To Bed. Once I Laid Him Down On His Side I Got In And He Crawled Over To Me And Put His Head On My Chest Then Fell Asleep. I Smiled And Fell Asleep Aswell.
A Few Hours Later
I Woke Up And Saw Jimin Just Leave The Bathroom, He Quickly Climbed Back Into Bed And Just As I Was About To Fall Asleep I Heard Him Whisper "B-ba-ba D-dad-dy P-pwea-se" I Awwed Then Sat Up Before Pulling Him Into My Lap And Laid His Head On My Arm. Then Reached Back And Grabbed His Bottle. Then Fed Him, Luckily He Fell Asleep. I Laid Him Down And Checked His Diaper, Which Was Dry. I Then Covered Him Up And Went Downstairs To Make Him Another Bottle. I Walked Upstairs And Saw Him Still Sleeping So I Rechecked His Diaper And It Was Wet Now. So I Carefully Changed Him. Then Laid Down With Him And Went To Sleep, I Lost Count Of How Many Times Jimin Woke Up And Threw Up After 10. I Just Hope He Feels Better And This Bug Goes Away. When He's A Sick Little He Cries A Lot And Gets Cuddlier. Not To The Point Where You Can't Put Him Down No, That's When He's Grumpy.  It's Like If Your Sitting Or Laying But Not Doing Anything He Will Wanna Cuddle. But If Your Standing Then Your Like Garbage To Him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 17
Jungkook is a single dad, struggling between his job and taking care of a kid at the age of 22. But what happens when one small inccident brought Jun...
110K 5.3K 41
A young Park Jimin has the biggest crush on a close family friend Jeon Jungkook. Jungkooks never viewed Jimin as anything more than a kid but what ha...
58.6K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
21.4K 534 15
Park Jimin is a shy 22 year old whose childhood best friend is Kim Taehyung. When he's with Taehyung, he's a cute,bubbly person but with strangers, h...