The Dragoness Fairy Tail x re...

By musicpoodlelover

(Y/n) is a dragon slayer with a set of incredible skills. Follow her journey as she works to being one of the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 {Part 1}
Chapter 3 {Part 2}
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (rewrite)
Chapter 8 {Rewrite}
Chapter 9 {rewrite}
Chapter 10 Rewrite
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 38

1K 31 2
By musicpoodlelover

While waiting for our guild to be called, I nervously play with the white ribbon around my the waist of my black dress; the uniform I had gotten from master. 

 "(y/n), don't worry, we can do this." Mira says to me, a confident smile on her face. 

"I'm not worried about that, just nervous is all. The competition seems really tough though." I mumble to myself, remembering the teams that where already called. 

"Who cares how strong they look. We'll beat them into the ground." Gajeel says, with a 'Geehee' at the end of his sentence. 

"I know. It's just. Jura, really?" I say to myself, questioning his presence. 

"Well, we have Jellal." Mira points out to me. I look over at the blue haired male, who's dressed as Mystogen.

"I guess so." I say with a small giggle. "Oh, this team is so wrong in so many ways." I say while looking towards the light in the tunnel. We couldn't see anything, but we could hear perfectly well. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Mira says to me, to which I nod in agreement. Fairy Tail was one messed up guild. And I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Now to introduce our third place contestants." Chapati announces to us, catching our attention. 

"What a shocker, swooping in from a midnight flurry. This dark and gloomy bunch are making their debut in this years games." He explains, raising my curiosity. Why the creepy atmosphere. What guild is this? "Give it up for Raven Tail." Chapati says in a spooky tone. My eyes widen. That's Ivan's guild. 

"But, aren't they a dark guild?" Mira mentions, bringing her hand to her chest. 

"So the rumors where true." I mumble to myself. 

"What rumors?" Jellal asks me. 

"While in town with Cynthia yesterday, I heard a rumor that they recently became an official guild." I mention, looking at Laxus from the corner of my eye. He was oddly silent, but he seemed concentrated on something. Shaking my head from the thoughts, I begin to speak. 

"It doesn't matter, they will fall to us like any other guild." I say to the others, a confident smile on my face. "We're up next. Wanna follow the others and create some special effects?" I say with a smile, trying to brighten the mood. 

"That's a great idea." Mira says with a smile, noticing what I was doing. 

"The hell are we supposed to do?" Gajeel questions us. 

"I can use my magic to create the guild's symbol above us, then have it explode like a firework. Laxus, wanna help me?" I explain to them, and then asking Laxus. I needed to get him out of his thoughts. He simply shrugs his shoulders. 

"Sure, whatever." He says to me.

"Our first place runner up is, Oh Wow! What a surprise! This years competition just got a whole lot more interesting folks." Chapati says in a surprised tone. We walk out of the tunnel, surprising everyone. Laxus and I make the fairy tail symbol of water and lighting. 

"It's Fairy tail team B" Chapati says to everyone, calling us team b. I won't be able to get used to it, but despite the name, we all stand tall. I let a smirk makes it's way onto my face when I hear the other teams reaction. 

"Big sis?" Elfman says in a surprised tone. 

"Gajeel?" Natsu questions. 

"(Y/n)?" Gray says loudly, not believing his eyes. 

"And Laxus? How is that fair?" Lucy complains, seeing how we have some of the guilds strongest members on this team. 

"Hold up, I need some answers. Someone explain how Mystogen's even here!" Natsu says, pointing at the boy beside me. 

"Your kidding me. Jellal, is that you in there?" Erza questions. Jellal just lifts his finger to his masked mouth and makes a hushing sound. 

"You kidding me?" Natsu and Gray say at the same time. 

"Quiet down, can't have anyone blowing his cover." I whisper to the two with a wink. As Chapati explains the new rule, I take a good look at the teams around us. The competitions going to be quite tough. Makes the thought of winning even better. 

"Why didn't you tell us this was your plan master?" Lucy questions master, who just begins to laugh. 

"Ya hear that! This is how the Fairy tail guild takes care of business baby!" Master says, cheering with the other Fairy tail members, who were spectating.

"This is a big load of crap!" Natsu yells out, grabbing our attention. 

"Being in the same guild means nothing! If we fight against each other I'm not pulling any punches! As long as we're in this tournament you're my enemies, and I ain't gonna lose to any of you!" Natsu says as he points a finger to our team. 

"I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm looking forward to kicking you in the dirt Salamander." Gajeel says in a mocking tone. 

"I couldn't of said it better, Fire lily. May the best team win." I say as I walk beside Gajeel, a teasing smirk on my face. 

"Stop with the nickname!" Natsu complains as his face tints pink.

"And last but certainly not least is the team that came in first place." Chapati announces, getting all of out attention. The crowd begins cheering, already knowing who it was. Though, imagine if it wasn't that guild though. Wishful thinking (Y/n).

"That right, you know 'em, you love 'em. Now, get on your feet and scream for the number one guild in Fiore!" Chapati says, getting the crowd riled up. "The one and only, Sabertooth!" The team for Sabertooth walk out, with the twin dragons leading them. Sting had his arms up, soaking in all the glory. Rogue seemed indifferent about all the attention. A white haired female walks out calmly, looking around the arena. A man with green spiky hair had his arm outstretched to the side, as if showing off his muscular build to the crowd. Finally, behind them was a man dressed in red, holding down his hat to cast a shadow over his eyes. What's with the minstrel get up? 

"Can't wait to bring them down." Natsu says as he glares at the blond male. 

"Let's have a good time, Natsu, (Y/n)" He says to us, noticing both our glares. 

"Who the hell are you starin' at?" Gajeel asks Rogue, a glare on his face. 

"Non of your concern." Rogue replies to him.

"So that's Fiore's strongest guild?" Gray questions as he looks at them.

"And now, all of the teams are here, but what are your impressions Yajima?" Chapati asks the man beside him. 

"I envy their youth." He says honestly. 

"That's not really what I meant." Chapati says to Yajima, but looks back at us. "Okay everyone, you've waited long enough. I'm going to announce the program of the grand magic games." He announces to us. A large slab of earth rises up in front of us. On it are the days and the events. All of the days, consisted of a battle and an event, all of them are ??? except for today's event, titled hidden. 

"Starting with the competition, points have already been divided among the teams according to their ranks in the elimination round from first to eighth. Now for the competition part, each team will select one of their members to take part. And for the battle part, the results of fan votes will be taken into consideration when the sponsors make the pairings." Chapati explains to us how everything works. 

"So, we have no control of the match ups." Mira points out, looking at the events. 

"The rules for the battle part are simple. As you can see, the teams face off against each other. The winning team will receive 10 points and the losing team will receive none. In the case of a tie, both teams will receive five points. And now, for the grand magic games' opening game. Let's begin Hidden!" Chapati says to us. Hidden, what kind of a game is that.

"One person from each team will participate. I'll explain the rules after all of the players are on the field." Chapati says to us, making sure we can't decide on skill best suited for the day. 

"(Y/n), you should go." Mira says to me, a closed eye smile on her face. 

"Why me now?" I ask her, a confused tone in my voice. 

"You should be able to hide easily." Mira says, making fun of our small height difference. 

"With a height difference of 1 cm, I doubt anything will change, however." I mumble to myself, watching Eve and Gray go down to the arena floor. "If three ice mages are already joining, it might be best for me to go too." I mumble to myself, making sense of the situation. "I'll do it." I conclude. 

"Don't you dare let us down." Gajeel tells me. 

"'course not." I say with a smirk as I jump down, suddenly thankful of my black leggings and flats. I walk to the group of people with a smirk. 

"From Fairy tail team B: (Y/n) (L/n)" Chapati announces to everyone.

"And now for the rules of the opening game, Hidden."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.4K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
1.3K 71 4
"𝖢𝖠𝖴𝖲𝖤 𝖬𝖸 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖡𝖴𝖱𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦. 𝖲𝖮 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖳 𝖨𝖳𝖲 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦, 𝖧𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖨𝖭�...
491K 7K 17
Reader x FairyTail dragon slayer. There will be a cute/mooshie part 1, which will be the actual 7 minutes in the closet with your choice of dragon sl...
221K 5.9K 37
❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ [Y/N L/N] is one Fairy Tail's many resident Dragon Slayers - the Sound Dragon Slayer. After seven y...