Origin

Av Mikealsonlover12

Book 4 This book takes place in season 5 and I also have a little surprise for you all. Your either gonna hat... Mer

Cast & Trailer
Just something I made
New Characters
First day
Meeting the Family
Feedback
The Originals Finale
Silas
2 Time Jumps
An Unexspected call
All hail the New king of New Orleans
Saving The Werewolves
Angel is no more
New Book
Evil Witch
Motivation
Amelia is no more
Cast and Trailer
The Originals
Stupid Family Squabble
Evil Witch Has Arrived
Life is Strange
Spells, Spells And More Spells
True Crescent
Hello Again
Oops
Full Potential
My book is up

Goodbye Gilberts Hello Petrovas

508 17 73
Av Mikealsonlover12

A/N I'm only doing like a two Amelia scenes which changes Angels future with a few characters. So this might be a short chapter. Also I hope you guys play the song right there it makes the scene much better. Slide to see the outfit. Enjoy it's been a few weeks.

I open my eyes and I feel weird I'm not in the Salvatore home, the dorm or any of my friends house. I look over to see Elena looking at me.

Elena: Where the hell are we.

I shake my head: I don't know.

We both try and get up but we're held back by some damn binds I try and use my strength but that shit is a no go.

Elena: What's going on?

We both try and pull the binds off but it doesn't work.

Elena and I: Oh my god.

I think we both know what's happening.

Elena and Angel: Katherine and Amelia.....

I look at Elena: We have to use every amount of strength we have okay these bitches will not win okay.

She nods vigorously: Alright.

Both of our phones ring we look at each other determined and motivated to get the binds off we pull and pull and the binds snap freeing us both as we both go towards are phones both Nadia and Nikolina Petrova stand in are way.

Nadia: Hello Elena.

Nikolina: Hello Angel.

Elena: You.. you put Katherine and Amelia inside of us instead of you guys.

I frown: What why doesn't nobody tell me these things.

Elena: You we're gone.

I remember the events when I was looking for Matt I was with Klaus.

Nadia looks into Elena's eyes and Nikolina looks into mine and says: Vyjdi.

Then everything goes black once more.

<<<>>>

Amelia's POV

Katherine is taking out the trash while I'm drinking a beer. Both are daughters approach us.

Nadia: How domestic of you.

Katherine: Apparently, Elena would do this sort of stuff. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for her.

She looks at me: And you get to drink beer I'm starting to feel like I should be in that body.

I chuckle: Yeah well I like this body.

Nikolina: Did you find out where your body's are or not.

I look at Katherine knowing she got the answer.

Katherine: Stefan said Damon put us somewhere we was always meant to be.

Nadia: A riddle?

Amelia: For 145 years, Damon thought we both was in a tomb underneath the old church. Boy was he disappointed when we wasn't there.

Nikolina: Well. Let's hope you mr both there.

Katherine: Right.

Nadia: Say your goodbyes. We can't have anyone following us.

Katherine make are wayback inside and I see Caroline stocking something. As were both about to pass her she sees us.

Caroline: There you are! I've been calling and texting.

We continue to walk.

Katherine: Sorry. Our phones died. What did you want to talk about?

She smiles at me: We need to talk Elena you can stay. Don't you think you did a bad thing..

Amelia: I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

Caroline: You promise the three of could talk about it.

I act like I didn't hear that and try and leave but she stops me.

Caroline: Angel, stop! This is really important!

I look at Katherine then Caroline: Okay. I'm sorry. Let's talk.

She smiles at me which makes me wonder what the hell did Angel do. My back is towards the stairs and Caroline and Katherine stand side by side and by the looks of Katherines face she Knows what Caroline is talking about. So I grab a beer and start to drink.

Caroline: What would you say if I saw you with a certain awful person.

I nod not getting it Katherine try's to contain her laugh at my clueless face.

You ran into him in the woods and sort of kissed him.

Who did she kiss and why was Caroline watching.

I left but then I heard noises in the woods and then you got back and said you had sex with him and rounds.

I nod not really caring about Angels sex life. Wait why is she even talking about her or my sex life.

Still confused I ask: and the person we're talking about is...

I start to drink again

She gives me a look: Klaus....

The beer in my mouth falls out like water.

Katherine: oh wow, I- I'm lost for words. Are serious.

Caroline: I mean I heard you two moaning and gr-

I put my hand up: Yep I get it. I mean I feel horrible about it right.

Katherine: Don't be.

Katherine looks somewhere then back to me and begins to speak loudly.

Katherine: So tell me.. How was it? You know, compared to Tyler?

Caroline slightly glares at Elena but then looks at me curious.

Amelia: Elena Gilbert!

Katherine: Angel Gilbert! Come on! Spill the beans. Now that you've slept with Klaus, how was it?

I giggle playing along: I am so not answering that.

Katherine: You so are.

Katherine: Oh my god.

I turn around and see Tyler standing there with a shocked look on his face. He shakes his head at me and walks away.

Caroline: Angel I'm so sorry.

I start to play a game: Don't you shouldn't have said anything about it now he's going to hate me.

I push pass Caroline to find Katherine and once I do I grab her arm glaring.

Katherine: What.

Amelia: Why did you say that to Tyler.

Katherine: Because it stirs up trouble and we can leave.

I shake my head: No because Angel would apologize and talk to Tyler so I'll meet you at the damn Tomb.

She groans and nods and I turn around and make my way back inside and head upstairs to where Tyler is right before I'm about to enter the room I take a deep breath and put on my Angel Gilbert act.

I walk in on Tyler taking shits he senses me his jaw clenches with anger still not facing me.

Tyler: Get out.

Amelia: Just let me explain.

Tyler: No. Let me. Klaus killed thousands of people; Your aunt, an entire pack of hybrids - my friends- Angel, he killed my mom. And You were there You saw it.

I see Tyler's anger is growing while he's talking. Every time he says you his veins pop out of his neck and the little one in his forehead. He gets so angry that he smashes the glass he was holding in his hands causing me to jump. Why is this guy so angry.

I whisper kinda nervous: I know, I know. I'm so sorry.

I slowly walk towards him not knowing why but it's what Angel would do.

Tyler: Just stop. I walked out last time. Now, It's your turn. Go.

(Just to clear this up he walked out on Angel years ago for Vicky giving him a choice and he choose Vicky and he was one of the reasons why*pun not intended* she left Mystic Falls)

Amelia: No. I want to talk you wanted to talk I saw the message Tyler.

Every word I say I take a baby step so I'm close almost in arms reach.

Tyler: That doesn't matter anymore so if I was you I wouldn't take another step.

He backs away from me back facing me back muscles tight. He's angry very angry.

(can I just say that Micheal Trevino is a hottie and damn the right long sleeve shirt he was wearing in this episode and the damn back muscles were fucking everything. Sorry sorry Fr track but like just a small appreciation to another character that deserves better.)

Amelia: Tyler if you could just give me another chance t-

I guess that pissed him off.

Tyler: I said LEAVE!

As he says this Tyler starts to wolf out and growl at me golden eyes staring into my dark brown ones his eyes is full of anger, love and most of all heartbreak.

Out of no where Tyler is being slammed against the wall and I see that it's stefan holding him.

Stefan: You're drunk.

Tyler fights back: Get your hands off me.

Stefan: What's the matter with you?

Tyler: You don't know?

Tyler looks at me.

Tyler: She screwed Klaus.

Stefan looks at me with disbelief and hurt.  Oh yeah they were together but they were on break so it doesn't really matter time to play you hurt my feelings card.

I look at the two crying and run my hands through my hair and leave-the room.

As I'm out of the room I smile and hear Tyler once more before I head downstairs.

Tyler: THATS RIGHT GO.

I shake my head and wipe my fake tear and head for the Tomb.

<<<>>>

As I make my way into the Tomb I see a smirking Katherine and the traveler lady already started the damn spell all of a sudden everything goes black.

Angels POV

My eyes open and I look around I see a smirking Katherine, a mad Nikolina and a hurt Nadia and That traveler.

Angel: Alright are w-

She glares at me: Let me finish. Just a few more seconds and then I'm done. I already finished your sister.

I look at my sister who really isn't my sister I look at the traveler.

Angel: I don't really like your tone I much prefer if you scream.

And just like that I vamp out and R.I.P. I to her neck rendering her unconscious.

Nikolina: Angel... Vet...

Before She can say that stupid thing I grab a stake off the ground and shove it into her neck I then push Katherine and Nadia out of my way and I vamp speed out of there.

Katherine POV

The girls get up getting ready to chase after Angel.

Katherine: Don't.

Nikolina: My mo-

I roll my eyes: I know your mother is out there that's why we heal Mia and have her finish the spell just like she did to me. The Gilbert's will not win tonight.

I walk over to Mia and bite into my wrist and feed her my blood she gasp awake and I give her a look.

Katherine: Finish the spell.

She nods and gets up.

I smirk at my niece: Don't worry Nikolina Angel won't make it. The memories will stop her.

Angels POV play song start at 1:25 it will make the scene much better.

I'm in the woods now trying to use my phone but there's a password on it and I groan probably thinking the bitch in my head changed the password. I try it once more and it doesn't work. I put the phone in my pocket and vamp speed to find help.

I continue to run but I stop because my head starts to hurt and then I see a memory that isn't mine.

Amelia father ripping her newborn daughter from her arms as she crys out.

I cry out: Oh my god. No!

Amelia In bed with Klaus.

Amelia and Klaus kiss after having sex

Amelia smiles: Can this be forever.

Klaus looks down at Amelia on his chest: Only if you want it to be love.

They kiss again.

I see another memory as I begin to run into trees.

Amelia telling Damon that she never loved him but in reality she does love him.

I growl: Amelia, GET OUT OF MY HE-.

I see another memory.

Stefan kissing Amelia and telling her he would love her forever and she reply's forever is a long time.

I snap out of it and begin to run full speed not being able to vamp speed anymore.

I fall to the ground seeing another memory the night Amelia made me watch Jeremy die.

Amelia laughs in Angels face holding her neck making her watch her brother die and then Silas snaps his neck she lets go says a few words and vamp speeds off.

Angel: No you will not win.

I get up and run and I continue to do that.

Maybe I'll still be alive if I didn't try and be nice to Amelia maybe everything would of worked out for me. Guess I'll never know now.

I see another memory.

Amelia try's and vamp speed and stop Angel from shoving the cure down Katherine throat to late Amelia stops suffering the same fate Katherine had. Becoming human.

I see light as I make my way into a clearing at the party I see Stefan and we lock eyes he glares at me and walks away.

Angel: Stefan, Stefan please wait.

He ignores me and makes his way into the house I look to my right and see a heart broken Damon.

I yell: Damon.

He looks at me and I run towards him and hug him.

Angel: Damon Ame-

And then everything goes black.

IN THE TOMB.

Mia: It's done

She says this as she looks at Katherine.

She turns and smirks at the two girls: Were Pierce's we survive. Come on let's go get my sister.

Mia: The Payment.

Katherine walks over and smiles and then rips her heart out.

Katherine: If it wasn't me Amelia would have we don't like loose ends. Now let's go.

Nadia stops me: What is it that you guys want.

They both look at me and I give them the truth: We want are daughters the four of us together, we want immortality and I want Stefan Salvatore and my sister she wants Damon Salvatore. There are one true love.

Nikolina smirks at her cousin and then back at her aunt: Well we hate to get in your way.

Katherine smirks: Damn right.

Katherine walks out and the younger Petrova's follow her.

Amelia's POV

I open my eyes and realize I'm hugging Damon I pull away.

Damn frowns: Amelia what.

My eyes go wide: What.

Damon: You said "Damon Amel-." Then you cut yourself off.

I smile: oh I was going to say Damon Amelia's Dead and out of our lives for good.

He nods: Yeah. Look I'm really not in the mood because Elena broke up with me.

Amelia: Oh my god I'm so sorry we can talk if you want.

He shakes his head: No I'm good I know on the inside your happy about this after what I've done to you.

Well Angel might just a little bit.

Amelia: No it's fine.

He nods: I'm gonna go don't follow me okay.

I nod and kiss him on the cheek: Alright I'll see you later right.

He shrugs and turns around I groan and make my way to the Salvatore house and text Katherine.

Amelia: I'm fine I'll see you later don't wait up I have to clear something up.

I walk in the house and sit in front of the fireplace about 10 min then the door opens and slams and I know it's Stefan.

Stefan: What the hell are you doing here.

I get up and look at him: Well for one I live here and two well we need to talk.

Stefan: Okay. Talk.

Amelia: Well I hurt you and Tyler and for that I'm sorry.

Stefan: You slept with Klaus he took my humanity away, killed Jenna, you, made Tyler into a hybrid, killed his mother, threaten your sister hell all of us.

I mentally roll my eyes: Okay but weren't you the one to sleep with Katherine way before I slept with Klaus I mean come on.

Stefan nods: Okay yes I was angry with you. You cheated on me with Tyler.

I remember reading the texts between her and Tyler she basically explained she wasn't cheating and I believe it so I can't believe I'm doing this but it will crush him.

I smile and pull out the phone and read the text between Tyler and Angel.

Angel: Listen loud and clear.

Angel: Tyler "When I kissed you it brought some old feelings back like my love for you I can't stop thinking about it." Me "Tyler thank you for bringing back my humanity I love you for that and I will always love you but I don't love you like that." Tyler "I know I just needed to tell you that I'm going to fight for you." Me "Please don't I'm with Stefan now and I really don't want to be in a love triangle just got of the square." Tyler "I'm competitive but I'll wait." Me "Please don't act like Klaus with I'll be your last crap." Tyler "Well I'm no Klaus but how about this ill be with you in the end to the moon..." Me "And back. Goodnight Ty." Tyler "Goodnight Angel."

I look at a processing Stefan: Sooo now do you believe me and you found out about the text right when it was sent two hours later I replied not knowing that you knew about the text.

Stefan: I believe you now but why did you sleep with Klaus.

I need to come up with an excuse.

Angel: Well we was there in the woods together and some words were said and then he kissed me and well yeah.

He nods: I'm sorry.

I nod: I bet you are.

He walks over towards me: I shouldn't had ignored you at the party you ran to Damon after I looked back. Can you some how find it in that beautiful heart of yours to forgive me.

I smile at him and put my arms around him and he puts his arms around my waist.

Stefan sighs: I missed this.

I sigh: Yeah you will miss it.

He pulls back and I drop my smile: Because I don't forgive you. I've been hurt to many times to many to count Stefan. I don't need you anymore. You can do anything you want because me and you are never getting back together and that's a promise. I loved you I honestly did but it's over. Goodbye Stefan.

I drop his hand and leave him there I hear him crying inside as I'm walking out. Being madly in love can hurt. I see her ugly car outside and I'm glad I carried the keys to thing. I hop in and drive to whittemore but before I drive off I text Katherine.

Amelia: It's done Stefan's all yours little sister. I'll be there soon xoxo.

I smirk and pull off speeding to whittemore. I can't help but think this is going to be an amazing life in Angel Gilbert's body.
___________________________

Long time no hear on this book.

Soooooooooooooo how do you feel now that Angel is gone for a while but Amelia is taking her place.

Questions you might want answered.

Will Angel be going back to New Orleans? Yes she will.

Do I ship Stangle? Hell yeah

What about Elijah and Angel? If you ever heard of cheat day where your supposed to be on a diet and one of the days of the week you order a double cheese burger extra greasy with a large sprite and large fries instead of your regular salad and fruit. So yeah they my little cheat day. If that makes any since.

Do I ship her with are man's Alaric? No. Lies I tell you I actually do they make me soft I don't like it but who cares.

When is her siblings coming in? Very soon well I say soon but it's not because they gonna be in like my next few books so a while they'll show.

Elena and Jeremy or her real siblings? This one will be hard considering there her blood but Elena and Jeremy they've been through a lot together and they will always be closer than her and her blood siblings.

Now my question(s) to you is.

Do you like Angel?

Do you like Amelia?

Should I kill off Nikolina because I was about to do it like I wrote it and deleted it and let her live it was when Angel escaped the Tomb I wrote and then I stabbed her in the heart and ran away instead of I staked her in the stomach.

Well we are getting close to the end of the line.

Hope y'all have an amazing day/night.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Maddison Av Evie

Fanfiction

107K 2.4K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...
220K 4.5K 37
"Ask yourself, Kaitlyn, will you ever be able to look past all of Damon's imperfections?" "I shouldn't have to look past them like they don't exist...
642K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
81K 2K 64
After both her parents pass away, Olivia is left with her uncles house in Mystic Falls. She finds people get hurt while she's around. But is there a...