I Met Him On Tumblr

By xburningdesire

The Urban Dictionary defines Tumblr as ‘the end of your social life’ and Google defines Tumblr as ‘a microblo... More

I Met Him On Tumblr
Home [1]
Nobody Does It Like You [2]
The Dog Days Are Over [3]
Knee Socks [4]
Memphis [5]
One For The Road [6]
On Our Way [7]
Adore You [8]
Happy [9]
I Almost Do [11]
Off To The Races [12]
Adore You [13]
West Coast [14]
I'm A Mess [15]
Crazy In Love [16]
I Want It All [17]
Let Me In [18]
She's Not Me (Ride Or Die) [19]
Someone Else [20]
Should've Said No [21]
Nothing Like Us [22]
Home [23]

Ultraviolence [10]

2.4K 121 17
By xburningdesire

 I Met Him On Tumblr  

✥ Chapter 10: Ultraviolence ✥

>> "“He hit me and it felt like a kiss. I can hear violins, violins. Give me all of that ultraviolence. He used to call me poison, like I was poison ivy. I could have died right there ‘cause he was right beside me.” Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey

 ◂◂◂

I didn’t get much sleep that night. I kept tossing and turning and as much as I wanted to get Jason out of my mind, I couldn’t. That was the pathetic truth. The next day, I walked downstairs and made myself some coffee, sitting on the kitchen bench and trying to get my mind off Jason. I should be worrying about meeting Carson’s parents.

            “You look like shit,” Matthew told me, walking into the kitchen.

            “Thanks,” I replied, sarcastically.

            “You do.”

            I laughed, rolling my eyes, “I know.”

            I spoke to Hope most of the day and when it was late enough, I went for a shower and started getting ready to go to Carson’s house to meet him family. Talking to Hope kept my mind off Jason not wanting to talk to me anymore and how I was going to be meeting Carson’s family way too soon. I wished I had Jason to talk to but I didn’t and I didn’t even know why.

            I went for a shower and got dressed in what I thought was appropriate attire - a pair of jeans, a cute top and some ballet flats. I then straightened my hair and put enough make-up on for me to feel a little confident. The doorbell ringing told me that Carson was there to pick me up. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages, a small part of me hoping that Jason had texted me but of course, he hadn’t.

            I opened the front door and Carson greeted me with a kiss. “Hello Beautiful.”

            I smiled. “Hi.”

            “How’s it going?”

            “I am so nervous!”

            “It’s going to be fine.”

            “They’re going to hate me!” I groaned.

            “I’m sure they’re going to love you… maybe more than I love you.” There it was again – the dreaded L word. I hoped one day, one day soon, that I’d be able to say that I loved him.

            We didn’t talk much in the drive to his house, when we got there my heart was thumping loudly in my chest and I wanted to run away. I was going to throw up. “I can’t do this!” I repeated.

            Carson laughed. “Lets just go inside so you can realise that everything is going to be fine.” Carson unlocked his front door and stepped inside. “Mum, Dad, we’re here!”

            An older woman with short brown hair rushed out of the kitchen. “Hello!” She enthusiastically said. “It is so nice to finally meet you! Carson, you told me she was beautiful but that’s an understatement. I’m Claire!”

            Carson smiled. “Linnea, this is my Mum who’s a little excited to meet you…”

            Carson’s Mum grabbed my arm, “Come with me, sweetie. Carson, go find your Dad.”

            Carson opened his mouth to say something but I just shook my head. “Go. I’m going to help your Mum.” I followed Claire into the kitchen and she walked to the stove, mixing something in a large pot. “Do you need any help with anything?”

            “No, no, you’re the guest, take a seat. Do you want something to eat? Something to drink?”

            “Oh, I’m alright. Thank you.” I paused, looking around the kitchen. I had been to Carson’s house once before when nobody was home. “Your house is beautiful.”

            “Thank you.” She smiled and took a seat next to me. “Carson’s never brought a girl home before and when he told me about you, I was so happy for him. You make him really happy, you know?”

            “He makes me really happy.” So far, everything was going pretty good. Of course, I hadn’t met Carson’s Dad yet. I didn’t know much about his Dad. I knew he owned his own business and wasn’t home much. Carson spoke about his Mum a lot; it was cute.

            “Does he treat you alright?”

            “He treats me like a princess,” I replied, honestly.

            Carson and an older man walked into the kitchen. “What are you guys talking about?” Carson wrapped his arm around me. I just shook my head and directed my attention to the tall man that looked very similar to Carson. “Linnea, this is my Dad and Dad this is Linnea.”

            I didn’t know what to do. Should I shake his hand? Carson’s Dad put his hand out so I shook it and said, “It’s nice meeting you Mr. Creeve.”

***

Dinner went smoothly. Mr. Creeve’s questions were a bit frightening, because I wasn’t sure I was answering him correctly. He questioned me about my future, what I wanted to do and all. Claire told me stories about when Carson was younger and then, much to Carson’s dismay showed me pictures of him as a little kid.

            “You were so cute!” I squealed.

            “I still am,” Carson replied. I rolled my eyes. “I think that’s enough baby photos, Ma. I’m going to go to my room now with Linnea.”

            “Keep the door open,” Mr. Creeve said sternly.

            Carson and I walked up to his room and Carson closed his door. “Car-” I started.

            “Don’t worry about them.” He walked closer to me and put his lips gently on mine. “I’ve been waiting to do this all night. You’re incredible.” I blushed, biting my lip. My lips met Carson’s and my eyes closed. A couple of seconds past and my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I knew it was probably my Mum but a small part of me hoped it was Jason. “Don’t worry about that.”

            I groaned, breaking away from Carson. “I have to get it.”

            “No you don’t,” He said and pulled me closer to him. As much as I wanted to continue kissing Carson I had to answer my phone because my Mum wouldn’t be happy if I wasn’t answering her calls.

            “I do,” I insisted and took my phone out of my pocket. Carson grabbed it before I could answer it and chucked it onto his bed. I was shocked. I turned to his bed and started walking to grab it but he grabbed my shoulder, roughly. He let go of my shoulder and grabbed my arm, tightly.

            “I don’t want you talking to him anymore.”

            “What?” I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at Carson’s hand that was tightly gripping my arm.

            “That kid, Jason. I don’t want you to talk to him anymore. You’re with me, okay? You can’t talk to any other fucking guys.” I tried desperately to shake my arm out of Carson’s grip.

            “Carson, you’re hurting me.”

            But Carson didn’t let go of my arm; instead he gripped me tighter. “Are you listening to me? If I find out that you’ve been talking to him…” Carson’s voice trailed off. “You don’t even want to know what I’ll do to you.” I gulped. This wasn’t my Carson. My Carson wouldn’t touch me like that or say those types of things to me.

            I wasn’t sure who that was but that was sure as hell not the Carson I knew.

            He let go of my arm that was now a bright red. “Don’t fucking touch me again,” I dared to say. “I will talk to who I want, I will do what I want.” I didn’t realise at the time that I was making a bad choice by saying that. Carson pushed me hard so I stumbled back and hit my head on the wall. Carson just stared at me as I struggled to stand up. “Can you please take me home?” I said in a whisper, a single tear sliding down my face.

            “Shit, Linnea, I’m so sorry I-”

            “I just want to go home.”

            “Okay.” I said a quick goodbye to Carson’s parents, painting a fake smile on my face. We drove back to my home in silence and when we got there, Carson said, “I am really sorry Linnea.” I didn’t make any eye contact with Carson. I was too scared to say anything because I didn’t want to make him angry again. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

            “Okay,” I muttered and walked inside, going straight to my room. I went onto my phone. I wanted to speak to Jason, so badly. I didn’t want to speak to anybody but him.

            ‘Jason, I need to talk to you,’ I texted but of course received no reply so I turned off my lights and sobbed into my pillow.

 AHHH! So i've been waiting to write this chapter for forever and I finally did and I hope you liked it! What do you guys think of Carson now? I'm also sorry that my chapters have been really short lately! I'm going to try to start making them longer :) 

Leave me a comment?

Thanks for reading xx ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 6.1K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...