FALAIZER

By Foster_K

Every beginning has an end, but what if the end is another beginning. Reincarnated as a half witch half vampi... More

Chapter 1: FALAIZER
Chapter 2: DEATH OF KITTY
Chapter 3: ULTIMATE POWER 'THE CRAKEN'
Chapter 4: THE END AND THE BEGINNING
Chapter 5: ABOMINATION
Chapter 6: LEFT ALONE AGAIN
CHAPTER 6.5 : KINGDOM OF LETALAND
Chapter 7: THE NEW FAMILY
Chapter 8: THE NEW GIRL
Chapter 9: EXPLORATION IN THE VILLAGE
Chapter 10: THE DEMON PRINCE ATTACK
True Talk
Chapter 12: FRIEND OR FOE ITAMI
Chapter 13: NEW FOUND POWER
Chapter 14: OLD FRIEND SARIEL
CHAPTER 15: THE GOOD NEWS N THE BAD NEWS
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:

Chapter 11: DRAVENE'S BETRAYAL

1.1K 52 9
By Foster_K

he sliced through her shoulder has he pulled his sword, she had sweat dripping down her head, then-----

HASBA POV --------

Has he fought the hells guard, he saw from the side of his eyes that his sister was pinned down, has he tried to evade the guard, he was blocked, knowing he won't be able to save her if he were to fight them both at the same time, he raised his hand

[Summon: Undead Knight]
The Undead knight, with a broad sword and a huge circular shield rose from the ground, and faced the hell's guard and he activated his teleportation magic.

Has Kenki tried to strike down at the girl, his blade stopped halfway, he was met with the sound of blade colliding with each other. Suddenly he was pushed back with the force of the opponent blade.

Kenki smiled nice it seems you are trying harder now, but you are too weak to even play around with, has he looked back at his sister, he frowned, moving at high speed Kesshõ swinged his blade left right left right has he yelled

Haaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
But all was dodged by kenki has he taunted him, the undead knight having defeated the hell's guard came from his back, has he tried to swing his blade Down, it head parted from it body has kenki swiged his blade, Kesshõ giving a chance to strike him he took it.

[Triplet maximize magic : shock wave ]
Adding the spell to his kick, he sent him flying, Forming a cobweb crack on the building he crashed. Has he got up from where he crashed, he looked to the ground as few drops of blood dropped down his face before healing up.

Has he tried to push harder suddenly, kenki spoke up, of all that force and just a few blood, you are weak than I expected he chanted

[Teleportation]
Suddenly he disappeared from where he was standing, and appeared at his back then

*BOOOOM!!!*
has he was sent flying by the kick, has he was about to crash into a building he was already at his back again

*BOOOOM*
has he repeated this several times till he was brought on one knee, unable to move anymore Kenki moved at incredible towards him while he kicked his face to the floor he spoke up, you see what I mean weak weak weak!!! Hahahahahahaha.

*BOOOOOOOM*
Has he was sent flying to the side with a kick has he crashed into a building. He walked majestically toward him with a grin on his face.

Suddenly a fireball rushed him has he sliced through it with his sword, trying to pinpoint the location of where it came from, a girl tried punching him across the face, while he carefully dodge, has he replied with a kick which sent her back, has she got her feet under her.

Suddenly Hasba shouted from behind her, belly what are you doing? you are going to get yourself killed with all blood on his face, she replied softly but at least I get to try and save you too it the least I can do for the few moments of happiness you gave me, she said with a smile then turned serious has she faced her opponent.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha!!!

He laughed loudly as he appraised the situation, you see weakness only beget weakness I will carve that Into your stupid head before I kill you.
Belly please stop he said has he laid down his head in shame, but the one that word was meant for already moved towards the enemy, she had chanted

[Maximize magic : monster boost]
The darewolf out of nowhere rushed the demon, pinning down the hand that held the sword the girl chanted

[maximize magic : Acid Javelin ]
The greenish substance small substace rushed from her hand but has it got close to the boy it became bigger, suddenly it fell to the ground due to the nolification barrier has it was of a low class magic

(AN: only magic on the same level or greater levels can damage the barrier)

*Tch*
Has she clicked her tounge making her way towards his, he smiled then chanted chanted

[Maximize magic : Hell Flame ]
A black flame burned steadily, before taking form of a broad sword, the striking down at the darewolf, releasing the hand he held his broad sword, he dispelled his hell flame, then he said coldly My turn. Has he paralyzed the girl with the aura of fear.

Noooooo I won't let you he beamed has he rushed him the next thing was his hands buried in his chest. He looked at his chest then looked back at him has blood poured down his mouth.

You wont let me those are words only for the strong watch has do has I please they would join you soon. He said has he removed his hands from his chest. Lying on the floor has he choked on his on blood, he screamed out words people can't understand.

"Dr-ave-ne he-lp me ple-ase even if it ju-st th-is one ti-me I wi-ll do any-thi-ng"

A voice replied "I can't it all been sealed I just wanted you to know you can't save everyone, because with the existence of love hate is born, for the existence of freedom chain are made. It only best to leave it that way, good bye hasba"

"Hmmmmm another failure I have to find another person stronger."

Has his eyes where turning pale, his face was stiff has he was shocked about what he had just heard. Suddenly he was felling sleepy.

He thought 'so he has been a pawn all this time.' He met himself in the white parallel plane he was when he was about to be reincarnated the first time, but no one was here, then suddenly he was pulled to the ground then fell into a black plane has he saw black smoke forming into a human like shape.

Has he walked closer it began to shrink even more. Till it took form of a human, then it spoke up "Hasba I have been waiting for you, hmmmm how Dravene made you forgot about me. How you borrowed my powers without knowing, how i was blocked from talking to you but this is a chance."

"It is because if you die I die, that is why I have called you here, the power I will give you will be yours but your body can't handle it at once but the one final goal is what you will soon learn."

Now that we have come in contact first is to undo what Dravene has done the chain break it the leave the other to me. Kesshõ thought
'I swear I believe in God but the devil keeps following me but I guess I have no choice '.

So you think I am the devil then you haven't met Dravene, wait you know Dravene. That is a story for another time break the chain has we have not much time or you will die completely.

"So I am not dead? " he asked in surprise.

"I would never let that happen, has the black plane begin to crumble, he spoke louder break it now we haven't have much time."

He yelled back "but their is nothing to break it with why not give me your blade" has he looked at his blade.

He looked back at him and said "it all in your head has we are all in your mind, has the world crumbled more."

(AN: thank you all for reading and sorry for the late upload.

Hope you like it

Next chapter is gonna be filled with unexpected twist and turns hope you like it.

To all those who share and vote for the book thank you)

Still Foster_k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963 308 15
A long-forgotten war occurred eight hundred years ago. Rumors speculate it was the work of otherworldly, magical beings. But Allegra is a warrior enl...
1K 71 45
╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗ ღ " upon magical powers comes the strength to save the world " ღ " When Magical Powers were only told in...
20 0 3
Magic empowers all in this World but Ruizu Alberich. He enters the world bereft of any magic. None have seen a human born this way. He is branded fla...
68 5 19
A nigh-omnipotent god gets bored so he erases his memories, gives up his power and reincarnates as a normal human in a modern world, and then dies ag...