CHAPTER 17:

Keshō smile and said "you are no fun, but I am a man of my word are you ready to beg for mercy now" has his smiling face turned dark. He pointed his blade at Remi.

Belly come up here, belly darted to the stage and stood beside keshō with her hands crossed on her chest as she pouted. Now he pointed his sword at Remi,  "Beg her for forgiveness maybe I will let you live."

Remi rolled on the floor to belly's foot has he begged "Mrs belly no no... sorry master belly am sorry I didn't mean to be rude please please forgive me," has he crawled closer to hold her foot keshō pointed his sword too him and he stopped abruptly, then he felt a soft hand holding his hand then a whisper came into his ears, "I love you" then he smiled. "Be grateful she let you go" has he thought off putting his sword away, it formed back into a ring when everyone saw that the sword disappeared, even EVA was quite surprised.

While walking beside EVA on their way out, "so how did you get that nice sword that could materialize out of nowhere?" "Ooooh you mean this" he said pointing to his black ring has she looked at his had she wanted to play it down but she kept quite and went along. "So can I see the sword?" He said [Activate] then a sword materialize in his hand then she noticed the black ring in his hand was gone.

"Wow that is really nice I really want something like this. Tell me brother how did you get this." Has he scratched his head looking for a lie to tell. "Hmmm don't bother saying anything I know you are about too lie it okay if you don't want too tell me" she said " No that not it sis it just that I don't know how to put it" he said waving his hand "Okay Hasba just make sure you stay safe" she said has they arrived at the gate

"I will sister and you too" then she continued "I know you might have not realized it yet but your eyes are now golden and slit in the morning now so find a better lie ahead of town, so you don't run into trouble." Ahaaaa he tried to poke his own eyes but stop half way. "Thank you for the heads up" so they bade their farewell and walked out of the encampment.

Has they were walking on side of the road suddenly he heard a voice.
"Now you are going too head to the forest of Dhar-el to the North that where I sense the power needed for your woman"

"How am I supposed to find something that is not located on the map."

"Don't worry I will lead the way" suddenly he started too know where too go. "Belly I think we should go this way I have something to do before we go too the capital"

"Okay no problem" she replied "are you sure you want her too go with us it is not safe in that forest." Itami's voice resounded in his head again. "Hmmm belly it not that safe on our way their so you have too hmmmm so..." before he finished belly cut in "don't worry I know, I will stay close and I won't wander too far from you, is that all?"

"Yes it is... yes that is all." "Hmmmmm you are what they call whipped."
"What are you saying am not whipped it just that I don't know where she would stay when I go into the forest, and I don't even know how to find her when we are apart." "Hmmmmm okay." "So how long would it take" "According to my calculations you should reach their before nightfall. So that 7 hours" He replied. "Okay that better, it because I am feeling it a very long walk."

"By the way learn this." Suddenly a lot of information went into his head that he held his head out of pain. Belly stopped on her track slightly afraid has she asked keshō are you okay.

"No it nothing it just a little headache I think it because of resting too much" has he got up he dusted his shorts and they resumed their journey, but belly still looked at him with worried eyes but she didn't pressure him any further. He suddenly shouted in his head, "hey at least let me know before you do something like that next time." "Hmmmm that is just a little spell imbued rune I taught you if you can't even accept that then how can you be my discipline." "Oooo a spell rune what that again." He asked "useless!!!" he said angrily then he continued, "It is a special locator spell when written on someone's body the person can be located immediately."

"Oooo now I understand belly come here."
Then he gestured belly too come over. Has she got near him he continued "you know when we are in the forest we might tend to lose our way so this will help, give me your hand."

Then he started drawing some figures around her wrist, when he finished He chanted [RAGAMALIFIC] then the spell activated. Then a chain like tattoo formed on both their wrist. "Ok that all now we can find each other better." He said then she smiled back at him.

6 days later........

"Itami you are so stupid he shouted out of frustration" he tapped away the dark glowing fairy with wings away from his shoulder.

.........................

Few days ago in the forest when he had been talking to himself continuously it had made belly afraid that he was losing his mind, he had talked to Itami about revealing himself then he learned a new spell from him which made him posses a little fairy.

Which completely changed Color from green to black and the wings even matured, belly was shocked because she had not believed him and thought he was hallucinating, while keshō was very happy, then he had beating Itami almost to death for telling him lies, and tricking him.

.......................

"You are the one and only discipline I would ever have you are too disrespectful." Itami replied angrily.

"Hey guys calm down I believe we will get their soon, so be friendly you two." She came between them. The both grunted and folded their arms on their chest.

Haaaaaaaa!!! Suddenly they heard screams ahead of them. Then the sound of sword clashing came into their ears. Suddenly their expression turned serious.