guns and rings | minsung.

By bubbletaey

❝ marrying you was the easy part. keeping you safe? little harder than you'd think. ❞ ┃jisung's the son of a... More

┃PROLOGUE
┃CHAPTER 2
┃CHAPTER 3
┃CHAPTER 4
┃CHAPTER 5
┃CHAPTER 6
┃CHAPTER 7
┃CHAPTER 8
┃CHAPTER 9
┃CHAPTER 10
PHASE 2┃CHP 11
┃CHAPTER 12
┃CHAPTER 13
┃CHAPTER 14

PHASE 1┃CHP 1

9.8K 747 906
By bubbletaey

Re-published,
wattpad
unpublished
it for some reason??

If you had told Jisung that he would be sitting in a room filled with one of the world's biggest weaponry mafia, only a day away from his wedding day- he would probably believe you. Because you know- that's how fucked up his life was.

"Everyone, this is the third child of the notorious Hans trading company- he will be the one to marry my son the day after tomorrow."

Jisung tried to look as bored as he possibly could, however the burning eyes staring passionately at him from the other side of the room was painfully distracting.

Everyone else in the room had turned to study Jisung, some looking satisfied while others didn't seem to care, however Jisung wasn't having that.

He stood up, everyone in the room visibly tensed, as if ready to pull a knife on him. Which made sense, this mafia specialised in smuggling and providing weapons- so it only made sense for everyone involved to be heavily armed. However you'd think they'd atleast be polite to the future husband of their bosses son. "I hate to ruin the wedding preparations, but I still have no idea why it's my hand in marriage that you need?"

Jisung stopped talking and expected someone to answer him, yet everyone stayed quiet and looked upon him with amused eyes. Jisung could see his groom-to-be smirking, and it only made him more frustrated.

"If it's getting closer to my bloodline- it won't work, because in case you didn't notice I technically can't have my own children, nor am i ever to success the company!" He informed the huge group of people, now many of then smiling up at him, but it was a mocking type of smile. Jisung felt as though there was some sort of joke he wasn't understanding. "Come on people! I'm so useless underground as well! My skills are with the press, business deals, being the face...of the...company."

Ok so now it was starting to make sense.

"The company?" He questioned, to which Mr.Lee gave a smug smile to.

Jisung sat back down tiredly, wishing nothing more than to just sleep this whole situation off. "You're telling me, you want your pretty boy son-" he said jabbing a finger at the idiotically smiling boy at the far end of the room, "to marry me because you want my fame?"

"Well done Jisung! I knew you would figure it out, quite simple really." The old man said, clapping slowly, making Jisung feel stupid. It was a simple and quite unexpected reason, dare he say, it was boring.

Almost too boring for the Lee family.

Mr.Lee finally took the silence as a point to explain, "you see, as much as I love my only son, he's hardly capable of giving a Power Point presentation let alone running a mafia-"

"Hey! I'm right here!"

"-so once I pass, my second in command- my brother- will do the favour of taking over. However I chose to leave something with my son atleast, so my second most prized position will be his, the company."

Jisung remembered the Lee family company, Young Wings. They owned plots and plots of land filled with turbines all over the world. Making them once of the biggest eco-friendly fuel companies in the world. They also had countless amounts of charities for many different causes and minorities, leaving them to look like an god-blessed business.

Jisung found it halarious that the same company was smuggling illegal weapons to drug lords and gangs all over the world, highly hypocritical and ironic.

"I see, and how generous you are sir. Yet I still fail to see how that makes me any value. Your company is in everyone's good books and your son won't have a problem making deals with others with a reputation like Young Wings already has."

Mr.Lee raised his eyebrows, "so you've researched us?"

"Why of course," he murmured, "it's best to keep all knowledge of potential rivals or partners relevant and useful." Jisungs ears blushed a little red, realising how much of a work-a-holic he must sound.

Minho was suddenly off his place from leaning against the wall and walked over to the long meeting-like table, making himself relevant to the other men Jisung had momentarily forgotten.

The Minho smiled widely, "that's it!"

"What's it?" Jisung asked sounding and probably looking highly unamused.

"Think about it- Han Jisung, face and mind of the biggest trading company all over the world, married to the biggest renewable energy company throughout continents! The amount of money and sponsors we'll both rake in with just a click of our fingers. Not to mention you're one of the youngest but best businessmen to ever exist, so not only will you still be able to keep your father's company relevant, but also make a name for yourself with ours!"

Jisung was a little taken back, that was probably the most he had ever seen Minho speak. But his words made sense, and Jisung actually found himself applauding their tactics.

It seems the other boy wasn't quite finished, "plus, i'm sure you've noticed- we'd make a ridiculously hot pair. The public will love us just showing up to places together."

And there it was, the famous lady-killing smirk that had Jisung weak to his knees.

His mouth moved before he processed what he was thinking, "yes."

The smirk was off in an instant and replaced with a puppy like gaze, "yes?"

Jisung looked over to Mr.Lee, the man watching his son surprised but also a hint of pride. "I'll do it. I'll marry your son."

Minho grinned like the Cheshire Cat himself, earning a pat on the back from his father.

But that smile was soon replaced with a smirk, at what Jisung said next, "on one condition."

"Condition? You're trying to negotiate?"

"Why it's only fair," Jisung stated, his face shifting from the once innocent boy to an almost seductive dominance. "We have to get dinner together, tonight."

Minho was sure he choked, "did you just ask me on a date? You realise it's just a publicity stunt- this wedding."

"Obviously." Jisung commented a little too quickly, the colour from his face going lighter. "Think of it as a buinssness date. We're just about to become partners, you'd obviously want to get to know the person you'll be working with, wouldn't you?"

Before Minho could answer, his father slapped him on the back and let out a bark of a laugh. "Forgive me Jisung, but I don't think my son's brain can handel all this business talk. He might combust!" The room burst into a loud chorus of laughs, the tension easing slightly.

Jisung seemed to have develop a new found pleasure in the way Minho's face flushed in embarrassment, even though he would never tell anyone that. He had a reputation after all.

"Sure, fine. I'll set a reservation for 7. Moving on-" was all Minho could say before Jisung coughed loudly, his bodyguard standing beside him in an instance.

Minho raised his eyebrows, already seeing the business man in his almost husband. Negotiating with the mafia who had you surrounded? That took balls. But then cutting off the mafia? Incredibly brave.

"I also get to plan the wedding."

Now Minho was not expecting that. Neither was anyone else in the room, as they all broke into good hearted chuckles. "You've got yourself a fox, Minho." one of the men said, getting a hum of agreement throughout the crowd.

Minho said nothing a raised a hand, as if to say as you wish. And that's all was needed, in an instant his smile was gone and replaced with an almost comical game face.

"Jota call my assistant and have her talk with some venues, i'm thinking 200 to 300 people. Have her contact Mr.Lees company on security as well as my sister's for decoration. Book me and Minho and 10 others in for suit fitting with Mark-" he turned back to Minho momentarily, "please choose 5 groomsmen, trying to keep it even." Minho didn't even reply nor give an opinion before Jisung was back to talking with his body guard, who was standing perfectly still and seemingly listening to and taking in ever word.

"I'll talk with Henry to do with catering, and send out a email to my father requesting a meeting tomorrow morning. I'll talk with my family tomorrow as well, and send out invites by tonight." Jisung stopped talking and stared at his body guard, watching as Jota just nodded slowly. Minho thought this was the perfect moment to actually speak, however Jisung was back to talking before Minho opened his mouth.

"Invites! I forgot! Tell my assistant to call every news station on my contact list regarding my marriage, and book me back to back with all my A-list business partners after my meeting with my father. Make sure you specify what-"

The Lee mafia just stared bewildered at how calm and composed Jisung was, spitting introductions like his first language. He had probably booked over 50 meetings in less than a minute and they would never admit it- but that was deeply terrifying.

Minho had never planned a wedding, but he had seen others do that, and it normally took months. Yet it seemed his one would be done by dinner.

Then against he was getting married in less than 48 hours, so the speed was understandable, now that was scary.

Minho was looking forward to dinner, hoping him and Jisung would actually introduce themselves to eachother and share a drink before sharing their lives.

That's only if Jisung ever stopped talking about whether he should go for blue and gold or red and white for the tables.

MISSION FILE;
CHAPTER 1

NOTES;
well, date time?
we love a good
wedding.

DATE;
260918

PASSWORD:
X X X X X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 863 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
16.9K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
246K 18.2K 141
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
240K 7.7K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...