Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

By ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 37

4.1K 151 55
By ThickThighsJimin

So first off I want you guys to know that I have no idea about anything to do with anything medical and anything that's written in here about that sort of thing is probably totally wrong but this is fiction and I don't have to be factual in anything. A huge heads up for smut at the end of this chapter and guess what only three more chapters and an epilogue to go and this story will be finished! It's sad but yet exciting at the same time. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and please let me know what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 37

For some unknown reason Louis and Marcel managed to make it back to the Styles mansion before the other three brothers have gotten back from their important meeting. Louis and Marcel had spent the good part of an hour with the younger of the two's mother talking about what has been happening in the boy's life since he moved away from home. The boy had even told his mother that he was dating four men and even explained how he managed to meet both Harry and Marcel, but left out all of the crazy details that would send his already sick mother into a heart attack.

Johannah was rather okay with the fact that her son was dating three men, even though she knew that a few months ago before the cancer started getting to her and her life wasn't on the line she would have been very judgmental about the situation. At this point in her life all the women wanted for her son was for him to be happy and she could tell that the boy genuinely was.

"Do you think I'll be able to see my mum again before we go back to Japan?" Louis asks the other male as the two of them sat atop of the living room sofa. The younger of the two had his head in the other's lap and stared up at the man with a set of sad blue eyes.

Marcel sends a bright reassuring smile down at the boy as he threads his fingers through the boy's feathery hair. "Of course you will, Angel," he tells the boy the promise that he knows he most-likely won't be able to keep.

Johannah was in really bad shape and could take a turn for the worst at any moment in time, but Marcel knew he couldn't tell the boy something like that. He had to tell the boy what he needed to hear in the moment and hope and pray that he's able to uphold that promise in the future.

There's a long pause of silence before either of them say anything, both of them just enjoying each others company as they cuddle up on the soft sofa. "Thank you, Marcy," Louis suddenly says to the man as he stares up into the other male's mossy green eyes.
Marcel furrows his eyebrows as he stares down into the boy's pretty blue eyes. "What for?" He asks the boy not totally understanding what he was even thanking him for.

Louis shakes his head at Marcel's confusion as he sends the man a smile. "For taking me to see my family and doing everything to make me feel better when finding out about my mum and especially for the way that you gave Lottie that check to help them out with the bills," Louis names off all of the things that he has to thank the man for reaching his hand out to search out the male's hand to plant a kiss to the back of his palm.

Marcel smiles down at the boy giving his hand a small squeeze. "In that case you're welcome, Angel," Marcel tells him, leaning down to plant his kiss against the other male's lips before pulling back to stare into the boy's gorgeous oceanic blue eyes. "I'd do absolutely anything for you," the man admits as he strokes the side of Louis' face with the pad of his thumb.

Before Louis can lean back up to plant his lips onto the other male's again a loud racket can be heard from the front door and the boy is quickly rushing onto his bare feet to inspect the noise. Making his way to the doorway of the living room, Marcel follows closely on his heels.

There by the front door were the three older siblings and the boy nearly has a heart attack when he sees the shape that Alex is in. "What the fuck happened?!" The boy asks them all hysterically as he rushes towards the injured man, helping Harry in bringing the male into the living room and sitting him down on the couch.

"We went through with the plan today while you and Marcel were in Doncaster," Edward goes on to explain to the boy as he stands by the doorway of the living room, leaning against the frame as he watches the smaller boy worrying over his younger sibling. "We managed to defeat all of my men, but Alex was shot during the mess of it all," the man finshes his explaining and watches as the male turns his tear filled blue eyes onto him.

"And why in the hell haven't you taken him to the hospital?" Louis asks the man angrily, turning all of his anger and frustration from learning about his mother being close to her death bed and now finding one of his boyfriends has gotten shot. Today really wasn't the best day that the boy has ever had, but it could have been a lot worse.

"And what would we have told them?" Edward asks the boy as he slowly stalks his way towards the boy who was knelt by the couch, not liking the tone that the younger male was giving him. "That I was apart of a mob and getting myself out and that my poor younger brother got shot during the battle? How do you think they would react to hearing that, sugar lips?" The man asks the boy, by the time he was finished with his words he's knelt down in front of the boy and staring him down with a challenging look on his face.

"Enough, Edward!" Marcel shouts at his eldest brother as he pushes the male a few inches away from the boy, knowing that having a challenging Edward in his face was the last thing the boy needed after the day that he's had. Edward slowly does as he's told, standing up onto his own two feet and moves away from the boy, but that doesn't stop him from sending the boy a small glare at having to back down from the argument.

Harry doesn't seem to question the scene that happens between the three men too worried about Alex to question why Marcel was being so aggressive with Edward when the male normally wouldn't dare to do such a thing. He makes sure to remember to ask about that later on once they've got Alex sorted out, but for now his older sibling was the top priority. "Louis, you stitched me up when I had tried to kill myself way back in Japan, right?" The male goes to ask the boy, giving the boy a hopeful look.

Louis let's out a sigh at the man's words knowing exactly where this was going. "Yes, but that was only temporary," Louis goes on to tell the man, not knowing if he could actually stitch up the man with how bad his nerves are going haywire after the day that he's had.

"Well you're all we've got, Angel," Harry tells the boy, motioning towards the man on the couch who was slowly losing consciousness due to all of the blood loss.

Louis gives the man a sad look, knowing that he had no other choice but to help the man. Letting out a loud sigh he turns to give Harry a determined look. "I'll need a needle, thread and a pair of scissors as well as a bottle of the strongest alcohol you have," Louis announces to the men around the room as he moves to inspect Alex's wound.

"I'm on it, Dr. Tomlinson," Harry tells the boy, giving him a cheeky salute before he's disappering out of the living room to retrieve the items that the boy had asked for.

"Are you going to clean out the wound with the alcohol?" Marcel asks the boy curiously as he takes a seat beside the boy on the living room floor.

Louis shakes his head as he turns to give the male a shaky smile. "No, the alcohol is for myself not Alex," he tells the male simply, not wanting to explain anymore to the man when he had more important things to think over inside of his head. Like how he was planning on stitching up his boyfriend even though he had never had any on the job training in stitching up wounds.

"Here you go, Angel," Harry announces as he comes back into the living room with the items that the boy had asked for, Louis places the bottle of Jack Daniel's onto the stand beside the sofa as he focus on putting the thread through the needle with shaky hands.

The boy let's out another breath of air as he moves to stand above Alex's body to get a better position at his injured shoulder. "Here goes nothing," Louis tells everyone as he starts the first stitch, trying his absolute best to stitch up the man with the little training that he has in that field.

It takes the boy a good twenty minutes before he's finished stitching up the older male. He had done a rather sloppy job, but he managed to make the stitches tight enough so that no blood was able to seep from the man's wound which is the only thing that really mattered. "Good job, Angel," Harry praises the boy, planting a kiss onto his head as he takes the boy into his arms.

Louis reaches around the man to grab the bottle of alcohol that he had placed onto the wooden stand beside the couch, opening it up and taking a giant swig of the stuff straight from the bottle. "What happened today?" Hary asks the boy as moves the two of them towards the loveseat where he places the boy onto his lap.

Louis takes another sip from the bottle before he places the cap back onto it and discarding it beside the loveseat they were seated on, he let's out a small sigh before realizing that he needed to answer the man's question. "I found out that my mother has cancer and isn't going to live too much longer," he tells the man, with the words finally leaving his mouth a tear slides down the side of his face.

"Oh no," Harry says after hearing the words, reaching a hand out to wipe at the boy's tears before pulling him towards his chest for comfort.

Edward's eyes widen when he hears the words, realizing how much of a dick he must of been to try and work the boy up after he found out about his mother being severly ill. "Shit," he mutters to himself, mad at himself for being such a shitty boyfriend.

*********

Louis had refused to leave the Alex's side until the man woke up, even after the other three brother's had gotten up to make their way to bed. The boy had insisted to them that having some time alone would do him a ton of good and the three men slowly left him alone rather reluctantly as they made their way up the stairs to bed. When the boy was alone he thought about all of the events that had happened earlier that day and about his mother who was laying in a hospital bed already on her last days of life and he wasn't there for her all of this time while she was going through all of that pain. All he could pray for is that his mother will be strong enough to hold on for just a little while longer so that he could see her one last time before leaving for Japan. 

The boy sat on the loveseat across from the unconscious man on the couch. He had fond a notebook and pen in one of the drawers in the kitchen and was forming his thoughts into words. It was what he used to do throughout high school and college whenever things became a bit too much. He formed his words into a song already thinking up a melody inside of his head as a tear falls down his cheek. The boy quickly wipes the stray tear from his face as he writes down another line onto the paper.

A loud groan pulls the boy away from his thoughts and Louis looks up to see that Alex was finally starting to wake up. The man seemed rather disoriented as he starts to thrash around a bit as he comes into consciousness. The first thing that the man notices is the severe pain in his shoulder and the pounding that was going on inside of his head. Rubbing at his eyes to clear his vision the man tries to sit up on the couch only to let out a groan of pain as he falls right back down onto his back, jostling the wound on his shoulder.

"Don't move!" Louis shouts at the man worriedly. The boy sets down the notebook and pen before he's making his way towards the man, helping the male move a bit so that he's in a more comfortable spot on the couch. "If you move too much you'll rip your stitches," Louis explains to the man as he takes a seat on the living room floor beside the couch, placing his head into the other male's lap. He wanted to be close to the man, but wanted the male to be careful of his shoulder so that was what was going to have to work.

Alex smiles down at the boy using his uninjured arm to pet through the boy's feathery hair. "Thank you for the stitches, baby," the man tells him and Louis only hums in response to the man's words, peering up to look at the man through his tired blue eyes. He may have been tired, but he didn't want to sleep because he knew that the only thing that would follow would be nightmares.

"Do you want some pain medicine or I can get Edward or Harry down to help carry you up to your bedroom so that you're more comfortable," Louis offers to the man. He was planning on doing everything in his power to be sure that the man was at his most comfortable as he was healing.

Alex smiles down at the boy, extremely grateful that he had him in his life. "Those all sound pretty good actually," the man tells Louis as he sends the boy a small smirk. "Only if you agree to sleep with me though," Alex adds on as an after thought, even if the man was in pain he could still act like his charming self.

Louis rolls his eyes at the man's words, but a fond smile spreads across his face anyways. "You're lucky you're injured," he tells the man as he pushes his way onto his own two feet.

Alex smiles up at the boy as the small being leans down to plant a sweet kiss against his lips, the man quickly kisses the boy back, but to Alex's dismay Louis pulls back. He sends the man a small smirk, his own way of teasing the man. "I'll be right back and when you're safely in your bed you can have all the cuddles and kisses you want," he promises the man.

Alex raises his eyebrows at the boy's words. "What if I want more than kisses?" He asks the boy, hoping that he would get the answer that he was hoping for.

Louis shakes his head at the man's words, he should have known they would have been coming. He was talking to Alex after all. "Nothing like that until you're feeling better," Louis tells the male sternly and the man pouts up at him, only causing the boy to roll his eyes.

It took both Harry and Edward to get Alex safely up the stairs and into his bedroom. They tried to wake up Marcel to help as well, but the man was a super heavy sleeper and was nearly impossible to wake up once he's out. "Come to bed," Alex says to Louis after the two brothers had placed him gently onto the bed making sure that the man was comfortable with a nice amount of pillows behind his head.

"I'm going to get you some medicine first, you goof," Louis tells the man with a small smile, not paying attention to the man's words that were most-likely just begging for him to just skip the medicine and get into bed with him.

Looking through the medicine cabinet in the hallway bathroom Louis reads off all the labels on the prescription medications. Finding one that has the name Tramadol the boy grabs two of the white pills from there and the glass that's always kept by the sink, filling it up with some cold water from the tap. Louis knew from his studies that the medication would do just the thing to get rid of the pain for the other male. With two of the pills there wasn't a doubt in the boy's mind that the male would be sleeping like a baby in about an hour. Smiling to himself the male made his way back into Alex's bedroom.

"So are you going to come to bed now?" Alex asks as he sees the boy come into the room, that same signature smirk of his spread across his face.

Louis rolls his eyes at the man as he makes his way towards the side of the bed that the man was laying at so that he can help him with swallowing the pills. It's only when the other male is fully medicated does Louis climb into bed beside the male. He's extra careful as he snuggles up against the man's right side, the opposite from the one that was injured, laying his head onto the man's warm chest. The two of them just lie there beside each other for a while before the both of them drift off to sleep. Louis had forgotten about his mum's condition for a bit as he falls asleep cuddled up to the other man.

*********

It's around a week after Louis went to visit his family and since Alex had gotten shot. Harry had a rather gruesome looking black eye for a few days, but that had healed up rather quickly. Alex on the other hand wasn't getting too much better. Louis has told the man that he's on bed rest for the next couple of weeks before he's allowed to do anything on his own. The boy would do absolutely everything for him and even though the man thought of himself as rather independent he was loving all of the attention that the boy was giving him.

His brothers on the other hand, weren't as happy about the attention that the boy was showing to him. Whenever they would complain about not getting enough attention Louis would just give them a glare and tell them to stop being selfish. Alex would only smirk at his brother's in satisfaction when this happened, it felt even better that he was pissing off his other siblings with Louis' attention being mostly on him lately.

Louis hums to himself as he swishes the bubbles around in the bath tub making sure that the temperature wasn't too hot or too cold for the other male. He was giving the other male a bath for the first time since his injury and wanted the water to feel absolutely perfect to the other man.

"I'm only getting in the tub if you get in it with me," Alex suddenly tells the boy stubbornly as he watches the boy from where he sat on top of the closed toilet seat.

Louis rolls his eyes at the stubborn man's words, but let's out a sigh anyways. "Alright," he tells the man in agreement, deciding that the man was slowly getting better and deserved a little bit of a break for once.

Alex smiles at himself in triumph as the boy helps him with removing his boxers, which just so happened to be the only piece of clothing the man wore lately. Shirts would rub against the man's stitches and Louis kept repeating that he needed to be extra careful to not rip any of them open. The man had tried to go to the bathroom on his own only a few days after he had gotten shot and ripped a few of the stitches right out, Louis had freaked out and gave the man a very through speech on how he had to be more careful and let him help him next time he needed to use the bathroom.

Louis raises an eyebrow when Alex's erection breaks free from the confines of his boxers, the man was already semi-hard and his dick quickly stands up against the man's toned stomach showing itself off proudly to Louis. "Well I see someone's getting a little carried away already," Louis jokes to the male as he discards the man's boxers into the laundry basket in the corner of the bathroom.

Alex smirks at the boy's words as he grips a hold of the hand that's offered to him and Louis helps him into the lavender smelling bath water. "I can't help it. Just thinking about you in the bathtub with me all naked and sexy has got me all worked up," Alex admits to the boy with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

Louis only lets out a small chuckle at the man's words. The boy would be lying if he said that seeing the other male naked didn't affect the boy in the same way, but he would never admit something like that out loud to any of the brothers. "Are you coming in or what?" Alex suddenly asks the boy as he raises his eyebrows up at the boy suggestively.

Louis rolls his eyes at the man as he slowly pulls the shirt he was wearing over his head, tossing the item in the direction of the laundry basket. Alex watches wide eyed as Louis slowly pulls the Adidas short shorts that he was wearing down his legs, kicking them off when they reach his feet. The whole entire time Louis' eyes don't leave the other man's and Alex couldn't have been anymore turned on then in that current moment.

Louis stood there in only a pair of red lace panties as he sends the man a cheeky wink, causing the man in the bathtub to blush a nice scarlet red. "Stop teasing, baby," Alex whines as his eyes never leave the boy's body.

Louis let's out a small chuckle as he decides to stop teasing the man, pulling his panties down his legs in one swift motion he kicks the material towards the laundry basket. He makes his way towards the bathtub and steps inside, facing towards the other male as he slowly lowers himself into the bath water.

"You're so gorgeous," the man admires the boy as the small being sits atop of the man's lap, wrapping his arms around the man's neck being extra careful of the male's injured shoulder.

Louis only rolls his eyes, having heard the same line over and over again from all of the brother's. "If you say so," he tells the man, not believing the man's words no matter how many times he may hear them.

"But you are," Alex insists the boy, leaning his head down to kiss up the side of the boy's neck making his way towards the boy's ear, whispering into the appendage. "And I'm going to show you just how gorgeous I think you are."

The words send tingles of pleasure through the boy's body and he can't hold the small moan he releases. Alex only smirks at the response he receives from the smaller boy, extremely proud that he has that type of affect on the other male. "Shit," Louis swears out as the man starts to suck a hickey into the spot right above his collarbone, sending shocks of pleasure all the way to the male's rock hard erection.

The other male sucks a few more love bites into the boy's neck before Louis' pulling the man's face away from his neck so that he can press their lips together in a soft kiss. Alex quickly turns the kiss from soft and tender to hot and rough in a matter of seconds as he nips at the boy's bottom lip and forces his tongue into his mouth. Causing Louis to let out a small giggle at how aggressive the man was being even though he was injured. Louis pulls away from the kiss when he's dizzy from the lack of oxygen.

Louis leans up onto his knees as he stares up into the other man's bright green eyes with a determined look on his face. "If we're going to do this, you've got to let me do all the work," Louis tells the man as he hovers himself over the man's hard erection.

"Shit," Alex groans out at just the thought of the boy bouncing on his cock, refusing to let him do anything to help in pleasuring the both of them. Just the thought had the man feeling a deep pleasure deep in his stomach.

Louis takes the man's reaction as a yes, moving his hand behind himself to guide the man's erection towards his hole. "Wait," Alex says stopping the boy and Louis stares up at the man with a raised eyebrow not understanding why he was stopping him. "You haven't prepared yourself," the man points out, letting out a small moan when Louis squeezes his erection that he was holding in one of his small hands.

Louis only let's out a small laugh.  "I'll be fine," the boy tells the man simply as he goes back to guiding the man's erection towards his hole. Just because he was spending most of his time and attention Alex didn't mean that the other brothers didn't steal him away when the other man was sleeping and practically beg him for sexual attention. His body was still loose from when Harry had stolen him away in the middle of the night for a midnight shag.

Alex doesn't have a chance to question the boy any farther as he's being engulfed in the sweet warmth that is Louis' body. The man let's out a moan as he reaches out to hold the boy's hips in his big hands, allowing the boy to take control as he starts to slowly bounce up and down on his cock. Louis let's out a moan as he aims for his prostate with every downwards motion. "Man, you feel so good, Lou," Alex moans out as he tightens his hold on the boy's hips, trying his best not to buck up into the boy, knowing that he would get scowled if he did.

"Yeah, you too," Louis moans out as he moves his head up to plant their lips back together in a passionate kiss as the boy continues to bounce on the man's penis, the boy manages to nudge at his prostate easily and let's out a loud moan into the other man's mouth.

"Fuck," Alex groans out, pulling away from the kiss. He was already feeling that tightness in his stomach that means he's close to his release. It's been a week since he's had an orgasm and with how much him and his brothers go at it when Louis not around and with Louis when he's around, it's been a bit rough not being able to get off this week. That's why the man wasn't able to last as long as he usually does.

Sensing that the other man was growing closer to his release Louis reaches between their bodies to tug at his own erection as he continues to bounce on the man's cock. "I fucking love you," Alex moans out as the grip on the boy's hips tightens to a bruising pace and the boy can feel the man's warm semen painting his insides. With a few more tugs the boy is going through his own orgasm, shooting his own seed onto his own chest.

"I love you too," Louis tells the other man as he slowly comes down from his high, moving enough so that the man's flaccid dick can fall from his hole, sensitive after his orgasm.

"So, I guess we need to run ourselves another bath," Alex says, letting out a small chuckle as he takes in the cloudy water around the bathtub.

Louis nods, letting out his own small laugh as he takes in the sight. "Yeah, I guess we do," he tells the male, leaning up to plant a small kiss to the man's lips before he's moving to let the now dirty water out of the bath tub.

A knock on the bathroom door startles the two of them and they turn towards the noise only to hear Harry's voice speaking through the door. "Don't think I couldn't hear what you two were doing in there," the man calls through the door, the childish whine was heard clearly even from the other side of the door.

Louis rolls his eyes at the other man, sharing a small smile with Alex before he answers the other male. "Stop being jealous, Harry," Louis scowls the other male even through the bathroom door. "You'll get your turn eventually," he promises the man as he quickly places the plug back into the drain of the tub before turning the water back on, cutting off any response that the other man had planned for him. This time the only thing that happened was the two of them getting clean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 16.5K 26
Harry, Edward, and Marcel don't want an Omega. Or so they thought. Louis doesn't want an Alpha. Or so he thought. They meet, fate does its job, and...
184K 5K 18
Harry gets admitted to a mental hospital by his deadbeat family. There he mets an outgoing anorexic named Louis, along with his group of friends. war...
73 0 45
Harry Styles is a new Twink porn star, as the only way he can make ends meet. He quickly gains a loyal following, including an obsessive donator unde...
365 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...