Chapter 8

Okay don't kill me for the triplets not being in this chapter either! The next will be mostly about the triplets themselves! I'll update as soon as I can! Love you all and please tell me what you think of this chapter!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 8

Louis felt like he was about to have a heart attack as he paces around his coworkers living room, trying to decide what he was going to do. There were two psychotic men after him and he had no idea what they would do if they managed to find him. All he could think to do in this situation was to run, run as far away from the town of Woodpine that he could get and never look back no matter what happens along the way. "I need to get out of here," he suddenly says, reaching for his phone and wallet before he decides to make a dash for the front door. He wasn't really thinking too much about how he was planning on leaving just that he knew he absolutely had to.

"Wait, Lou, where do you even plan on going?" Liam asks Louis, sounding rather worried for Louis' behave after the other male explained the situation to him. He wanted to do everything he could to help his new friend with this horrible predicament, but he didn't know what Louis was even planning in a moment like this. When the man was the most vulnerable it would be a horrible thing to leave him along in a time like this.

Louis turns back towards the man on the couch, not even caring how crazy he looked in this point in time. He just knew he needed to get out of here as soon as he possibly could. "I don't know out of town, out of the state, out of the country," Louis says, knowing that he wouldn't be able to sleep until he was as far away from those psychotic twins as possible.

"You can't just walk through town when there's two killers hunting for you," Liam suddenly says, extremely worried for Louis' safety from those killers. He didn't know what he'd do if he lost the only person to give him kindness in such a long time.

"I'll drive him to the airport," Zayn's voice says from the entrance to the living room his car keys already in his hands. The man was eavesdropping on the other twos conversation and knew he had to do something to help Louis. He knew how horrible those twins were, having worked at the asylum longer than Louis has, he knew exactly what those men were capable of.

"Good," Louis says simply, already heading back for the front door again, anxious to get away from here already. He hears two pairs of footsteps following behind him as he makes his way out to the car parked in the other man's driveway. He hops into the backseat, letting the other two males sit up from so that he can have time to think by himself.

The whole drive to the airport Louis stared out the car window, paranoid that the twins would come out of nowhere and steal him out of the car. The thoughts were completely unrealistic but the man couldn't help it he was absolutely terrified right now. When Zayn finally pulls into the large airport parking lot, the man finally let's out a small sigh of relief, knowing that he didn't have too much longer to worry about his own freedom. Soon enough he'd be on a plane to be flown off to another country where the twins couldn't possible find him.

Louis doesn't even wait until Zayn is fully parked in one of the spaces before he's opening his door and jumping out of the car. He practically runs towards the airport building not even taking a second to stop and see if the two other men were following behind him, he much bigger priorities then that. Louis doesn't stop running until he's standing safely in front of the ticket desk, having to take a minute to catch his breath after that large run into the airport.

The blonde lady at the desk gives him a look as if she suspects him to be crazy, not having people come in here like that very often at all since they are in the boring old town of Woodpine. Louis doesn't even notice the lady's unease with him he was in too much of a rush to get out of town. "What's the soonest flight that I can get?" He asks the lady frantically, hoping that he doesn't have to stay here at the airport for too much longer. He doesn't want there to even be a small chance that the twins could capture him.

"We've got  a flight that leaves for Canada in twenty minutes but-" Louis cuts off the lady in the middle of her sentence not needing to hear the rest since he just needed to leave as soon as possible. He quickly tell this lady to get him a ticket for that plane, pulling his credit card out of his wallet to hand to the women on the other end of the counter.

"Make that three tickets," A voice suddenly says from behind the shorter man and Louis spins around to see Zayn and Liam standing there with bright smiles spread across their faces.

"What do you two think you two are doing?" Louis asks them completely shocked, he didn't want his only two friends in this town to get themselves into this large mess that the other man had managed to get himself into, but apparently Zayn and Liam were inserting themselves into Louis' problems on their own accord.

"We're coming with you!" Liam tells Louis happily, a large smile spread across his face. The man seemed way too happy for someone who was getting himself into a big pile of trouble in Louis' opinion, but maybe the sense of adventure thrilled the other man when all it did was make Louis extremely queasy.

"You can't go through this on your own, Louis," Zayn says, a small calming smile spread across the man's face. "We wanna be here for you through this." Louis couldn't believe that these two men were going to just throw away their lives here in Woodpine so that he wouldn't have to go through this mess alone. The man let's a large smile spread across his face knowing that he's never had such great friends in his life before.

"Thank you so much!" Louis says happily, tears coming to his eyes despite the current situation, his emotions were getting the most of him, he was so happy that he met these two men that were willing to help him despite only knowing him for a little over a week.

"Here's your tickets, sir," A voice says from behind the men and Louis turns back to the lady at the desk to get the airplane tickets she was holding out for him. "Have a nice flight," she tells the three of them, a clearly fake smile spread across her face.

The three men barely have enough time to rush through all of the necessary check points that the airport has when you're leaving the country. When they're finally finished being searched fully for no suspicious items they have five minutes before their plane takes off.

They rush towards the doors to their plane getting there just minutes before the large doors close. Each of them let out large sighs of relief at making it to the plane on time, going their separate ways to find their seats.  

Since the men had got their tickets last minute they weren't able to get seats anywhere near each other. So, Louis looks at the number on his ticket and searches for his seat where he'll be spending the seven hour flight to Canada beside a most-likely boring stranger. He didn't really care though since he was just glad to finally be on his way away from Woodpine. Suddenly he hears a small ding come from his phone and he crinkles his eyebrows in confusion before pulls the device from his pocket to check the text message.

Unknown number: Where did you go, angel? You do realize that even if you travel all the way across the world me and my brother will find you. You're ours, Louis.

Louis' eyes widen when he reads over the text knowing exactly who the sender was despite it being under an unknown number. Louis turns off his phone before shoving it back into his pocket before he continues to look for his seat. He let's out a happy sigh when he finally finds his seat.

It was an aisle seat beside a blonde haired boy that seemed to be around the same age as me. The man gives Louis a large smile when he notices that the other man sat down beside him. "Hi, mate, I guess we'll be spending the next seven hours together," the man tells him in a thick Irish accent, a contagious smile spread across his face.

Louis smiles back at the male despite his obvious problems, the man's smile was just so contagious. "I guess so, I'm Louis," Louis introduces himself to the other male, holding his hand out for the other male to shake.

"Niall," The man introduces himself, before taking the other male's hand into his own to give it a small shake. Louis smiles realizing that this plane ride might not be as bad as he thought it would be and he might even be able to make another friend as great as Liam and Zayn.