The Unexpected Companion (Sin...

By Deadringer15

This is my First Fan Fiction, I hope you enjoy it. You are a 15 year old who is an experienced GGO player an... More

The Introductions
The Battles
The Unexpected Neighbour
BoB Tournament
The Aftermath (The End of The Main Story)
Shino's Brithday
Unusual Day

Asada Shino, the cute girl

1.8K 31 30
By Deadringer15

Sorry for the tense change

I made my way to school, in a really down mood. During the way I hear a feint girl scream, I looked down an alley way that was close and saw a group of girls with some guys next to them possibly their boyfriends. They were shouting at a girl on the ground, they asked her for 10,000 Yen. I snuck up on the them, I tapped one of the guys on the shoulder. He turned around and said "what do you want"

I replied with "why are you hurting her"

"none of your business, go away" He shouted

I punched him in the face knocking her out on the ground. The other guys got ready to fight and the girls step back. I was ready myself, one of them charged me. I redirected him back at his friend. They both said in pain "Ok, you win we'll leave." They picked up their friend and went. I walk to the girl and asked "are you ok"

she didn't reply. I offered help by putting my hand out. She held my hand very tight and I helped her get up. I got her bag and gave it to her. She giggled and then said with a smile on her face " thank you for the help"

Then she gave me a little kiss on the cheek. My eyes widened, my face turned red and I froze. She giggled and started to walk away. I asked her "what's you name?"

She said "my name is Asada Shino"

She was gone before I could tell her my name. I made it the rest of to school with out trouble but I had something on my mind. It was Asada, she looked so cute and her glasses matched her perfectly. I love it

Time skip

The bell rings, we all stand up and say good morning teacher. "Thank you class, you may sit now" I sat down and looked around I just only realised Asada was in my class. I didn't even know the girl in front of me, wow I'm clueless. I tried taking everything but I couldn't, I could only think about the girl in front of and when she kissed me. I got thought the class just thinking about her.

Time skip

After class I approached her, I took a deep breath and said "hi Asada"

Asada said " hi, sorry I didn't ask you for you name I was just in a hurry"

"Oh that's ok my name is Y/N"

"Nice to meet you Y/N, thank you for saving me before you're a hero"

"Your so cute" I accidentally said quietly.

"What?" Asada said in a shocked voice.

"Sorry sorry Asada" I said quickly.

"You think I'm cute?"

"Yes" I said hesitantly.

"Well the thing is I think your cute too" she whispered into my ear. Then kissed my cheek, I held her hand during the kiss. I put my second hand on her hand too then asked "can I take you home?"

She put her hand on my hands then pulled me in and kissed me. We broke from the kiss then she freed her hands and hugged me. I put my hands around her too, she asked "do you want to get cake together?"

"Absolutely" I reply

"Great lets go now"

Time skip

She took me to a beautiful shop. We sat down and she got a slice of a chocolate cake. I wondered why one slice then realised she wants to share. Set got a piece on her fork and held it in front of my face, I open my mouth and she feed me. I did the same for her but after she giggled. She check per her watch and said "I need to get back home and cook"

"Oh you live alone, I do too. I want to try you cooking"

"I could cook you something someday"

"Really that would be amazing, thank you"

"Well see you tomorrow, bye Y/N"

"Bye Asada" I could only focus on her and how perfect she is.

"You can call me Shino" she said with a wink

Time skip

I walked thought the door and fell on my bed. I my mind went wild, I could only think about her. I could play GGO to clear my mind.

Puts on Amusphere

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 192 22
"Is this... what being in love feels like? It feels nice." (Y/N) (L/N)'s life became sad as his little brother passed away due to a certain illness...
617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
447K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...