Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)

132 1 0
By Hydra1996

I should get rid of the dragon, but if I do that Cinder has a better chance to follow them. He roared for frutration, frozed fast a few Grimm and turned back before the other students.

Nora: That! Was! So! Great! I wanna ride on you!

Arion: *exhausted* Not now. *saw Ozpin* Pyrrha, come we must go.

Pyrrha: Right.

Nora: Where're they going.

Jaune: I'll go find out. You two stay here and keep fighting.

In the vault

Pyrrha, Ozpin, Jaune and Arion were running to Amber

Jaune: What is this place?

Pyrrha: It's... a type of vault.

Jaune: You've... been here before?

Arion: Not just her...

Jaune: Wait. You too? What would this school need to... hide? *stopped* What? Who?

Pyrrha: Jaune.

Ozpin: Pyrrha! Get to the pods! Mister Arc, if you would like to help, you can stand guard here. Arion! You help him!

*Jaune and Arion turned around to guard, weapon's ready*

Pyrrha: What do we do now?

Ozpin: *sighs* We... Do nothing. *Capsule opened* You, Miss Nikos... Have a choice to make.

Arion: Pyrrha, that's your last chance: Take the offer and your life will be changed forever or refuce and try to survive that chaos. My life changed without a choice but what about you? *Pyrrha sniffed and went into the capsule* I see. 

Later: Rumble were to hear and feel

Arion: Ozpin, hurry up!

Ozpin: Are you ready? *Pyrrha nodded* I... I need to hear you say it.

Pyrrha: Yes.

Ozpin: Thank you Miss Nikos.

Arion: When it's done, I'll cast healing spells on you.

Machine got activated and the Aura from Amber began to be transfered from her into Pyrrha's body. Pyrrha then screamed in pain.

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Ozpin: I'm... so sorry.

Arion: You better should. If something happens to her, I-, NO!!

He couldn't speak finished, when an arrow pierced Amber's chest. They turned around and they all saw Cinder with a bow. Amber gasped and then died so the rest of the power flew to Cinder. Arion couldn't control himself anymore and Pyrrha wanted to get out.

Arion: YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, YOU FILTHY WITCH!!!

Jaune already ran forward to attack Cinder.

Ozpin: Stay back! *Jaune got thrown back and Arion shot several ice spells what Cinder dodged*

Pyrrha: Jaune! *managed to get out of the capsule and grabbed her weapons but Ozpin stopped her*

Ozpin: Grab Jaune and Arion and get out for here! Find Glynda! Ironwood! Qrow! Bring them here right away! The tower cannot fall!

Pyrrha: But, I can help.

Ozpin: You'll only get in the way.

Pyrrha helped Jaune standing up and the both grabbed Arion on the arms and ran away.

Arion: Hey! Let go!

When they were gone

Cinder: This whole time, right beneath our feet. She was right about you... Such arrogance.

Ozpin just stared at her.

Cinder: You don't even deserve the vessel of great knowledge on your side.

Then they were fighting. (You already saw what happened)

Out of the school

Jaune: Okay, I think I have Glynda's number. Oh, where is it? *scroll beeping*  Pyrrha? What was all of that? I-I...

As they felt a shaking Arion watched at the top of the tower and turned to them

Arion: Don't follow me.... *turned into his eagle form and flew up*

Jaune- Arion, wait! But... Ozpin...

Pyrrha: There's no time... Go! Get to Vale, and call for help!

Jaune: Huh? What're you gonna do? *Pyrrha looked away* No...  No, Pyrrha, you can't! You saw how powerful she is! I'm not even sure Arion will gonna make it out! Pyrrha, I won't let you do-

Pyrrha kissed him then

Pyrrha: I'm sorry. *used her semblance and shoved him into a locker*

Jaune: Hey! W-wait! Stop! Stop! *Pyrrha gave coordinates* Pyrrha, please don't do this! *Locker flew then away and Pyrrha ran back into an elavator and used polarity to lift up *

Meanwhile

Weiss: It's Jaune! Where are you?

Jaune: Weiss! Please you have to stop them!

Weiss: What? Pyrrha! Arion! 

Jaune: They're going after that woman... at the top of the tower. They doesn't stand a chance!

Weiss: Jaune, what are you talking about? Where are you?

Jaune: Don't worry about me! Please... You have to save Pyrrha.

Weiss: We will. Are you okay? 

Jaune: *Threw his scroll away and broke down* Please...

Weiss: Jaune? Jaune!

The Grimm dragon came then up

Ruby: I have a plan.

Weiss: You always do.

On the tower

Arion was alraedy there and waited for her (I made it so that a window was open) on the balcony. He than saw a mist and form the mist came Cinder. There you are witch... Then came the dragon. Oh no, I knew I should had kill it, but the dragon form is overdoing my body and I can't hold it very long to stay like that.

Cinder: Shhhh... This is your home now. *summoned fire on her hand before the dragon*

Arion: Yes, and it will be your grave. *Cinder looked up at him* Good evening, thief.

Cinder: I should known you are already here servant of Mythal. My mistress is interested in you, so you should come.

Arion: I don't know from where you have that name, but know this... Don't dare to insult Mythal by speaking her name from your filthy mouth! And tell that coward from mistress I will never join! *freezed her legs and he jumped down* (Yeah I know, but I didn't knew something better) Prepare to-!

Elevator screeched and stopped when the door opened Pyrrha rushed at Cinder, who casually dodged the attack. When Pyrrha continues by tossing Akoúo, Cinder blocks the attack with her elbow, along with the following kick from Pyrrha. After she lands on her feet, Pyrrha retrieved her weapons and  was ready to fight. Arion came up to her.

Arion: Didn't I said before you shouldn't follow me?

Pyrrha: This isn't only your fight.

Arion: Fine, but don't dare to lose... Jaune needs you.

Cinder already broke the ice and hoved above the ground, Cinder casts a fireball, causing Pyrrha to block with her shield and Arion defended her with the ,,energetic defense" spell. She dodged another fire blast by rolling to her right. She evades a third fire blast by performing a midair roll, twisting her body to her left as she blocks the next, more powerful fire blast with her shield. Arion however tried to freeze her up with the winter's grasp ,so she freed herself quick and attacked him with a fireball, but he used the Fade Step to get out of the way. Pyrrha used the chance and charged forward through the fire now that Cinder saw her, spinned in midair and attempted to stab Cinder once the fire stopped but Cinder catched the blade with her hand and sended a fiery palm blast to Pyrrha's stomach with her right and crashed into a wall.

Arion: PYRRHA! *used a healing spell*

As Pyrrha recovered , Cinder propeled herself forward with jets of fire, attempting to ram Pyrrha into the wall. Pyrrha leaped upward, grabbed Cinder, and used the moment to hurl her onto the floor. As Cinder recovered with a backflip, she is tackled by Pyrrha, who proceeded to land a flurry of blows. Cinder blocked them before she backflipped and kicked Pyrrha up into the air. While on the air, Pyrrha threw her weapons again, but Cinder back slapped it away, before Pyrrha tackled her to the ground. When Cinder was in her chokehold, she grabbed on Miló and melted the ends of the blade to get destroyed.

The Grimm dragon came helping Cinder when it flew to the spire of the tower, so that it got destroyed. As Pyrrha crawled to retrieve her shield she looked up, and saw Arion and Cinder holded each other the staff as he tried to push her down but Cinder's hands began to heat up and Hakkon's wisdom had been destroyed just like Akúko and Cinder kicked him back, he lost his last bit Aura and she summoned her bow and shot an arrow in Arion's right shoulder joint and left thigh, then pierced his left hand with a half of the staff. Arion screamed in agony.

Cinder: Now you can't cast a spell without your staff anymore. I saw you need both arms and you can't run anymore. Give up.

Arion: *hissed in pain* Never. You stole a power that was never supposed to be yours. I see no Maiden, but a monster.

Cinder: Fine, then you die.

When Cinder wanted to shot an arrow into his heart, she then noticed that, Pyrrha hurled a desk at her which she was thrown back and then shot it away. 

Pyrrha: Leave him alone!

Back on the offensive, Cinder hoved away from Arion and launched two fire blasts at Pyrrha, which she dodged, before she rolled back a few feet to avoid the fire stream in front of her. As Pyrrha hurled her shield again, briefly parting the wall of fire created, Cinder slapped the shield away but she just realized that was only a distracting while Pyrrha used her Semblance to lift several giant gears all around her.

Before Cinder could do anything, the shield hitted her legs and sended her on the ground and a gear slams into her stomach and holded her down. Pyrrha then buried her with the gears as she retrieved her shield and then proceeds to crush her.  Not bad. But then, Cinder uses her heat to disrupt the magnetism, sending all of the gears flying, including one at Pyrrha, resulting in her smashing into a pillar and her Aura depleted. Arion's eyes widened. Oh no. When Cinder readied a shot with her arrow, Pyrrha threw her shield again, and destroyed the arrow into pieces but the fragments around her shield got reformed and sended the arrow into Pyrrha's ankle.

Pyrrha: Aah! Ugh! *she kneeled in pain*

Arion: Pyrrha! Damn, move you stupid arm. *Tried to move his arm where the arrow was*

 Unable to move, Cinder walked up at her.

Cinder: It's unfortunate you were promised a power that was never truly yours. *lifted her chin up* But take comfort in knowing that I will use it in ways you could never have imagined. And it would be a shame teached by a creature with powerful magic.

Pyrrha: *shoved her hand off* Do you believe in destiny?

Cinder: *looked angry* Yes.

Arion: Pyrrha would had been a better Maiden then you! HYAAAA!!! *used his last strenght to shoot a long icicle at Cinder and destroyed her eye, blood streamed out*

Cinder: AAAAAHHHHH!!!! You'll pay for this! Watch now how you failed to save your friend!

Arion: No... Don't do that! Cinder!! *tears came up*

Cinder only smiled evil at him even with the wound, Ruby just arrived but too late. Cinder just shot the arrow in her chest and the wound began with a red glowing, shocking Ruby and Arion. Pyrrha gasped in pain, struggled for breath and sluffed forward. Cinder touched her forehead and Pyrrha turned into dust and vanished in the air, only left her circlet behind that was on Cinder's hand which she dropped on the ground. Arion looked on the side.

Arion: Ruby... (think Arion sat pinned before the column)

Ruby watched the scene, a wolf with three eyes rushed to him, freed his arm from the staff, hoved him on his back and ran down from the tower.

Cinder: You... *growled*

Ruby then standed up, crossed her arms and the power of the silver eyed warriors spreaded out from her eyes. 

Ruby: PYRRHA!!!!!!! *dragon screeched*

Cinder: WHAT?! *and everything went wide*

Somewhere else

Solas: *turned back and saw the white light*. So she awakened her true power. Ir abelas, Lethallin, but it musted be done. *He said regretfull while healing him*

Solas saw then Qrow went to him with Ruby in his arms.

Solas: What now?

Qrow: Take him with you. We're going to Patch.

Arion's dream

Arion: What? Where am I?

Solas: You're dreaming. Do you remember what happened?

Arion: I- *shot up* What happened? Where are Pyrrha and Ruby? Are they alright?! What's with Yang?

Solas: That woman managed to steal the power of the Fall Maiden and fled. Where she went, I don't know. Maybe Qrow will tell you. The girl with the silver eyes is alright and rests in the same room as you. That other girl with the red hair.... uh. I'm sorry she didn't make it. From that Yang I know nothing. Maybe she's here.

Arion: So. It wasn't a bad dream... DAMNIT!! WHY MUST I BECAME SO WEAK IN THIS FRAIL BODY?! WHY DID YOU EVEN SENDED ME HERE REALLY?! FOR PITY?! ANSWER ME!!

Solas: I'm sorry, I promised them a long time ago to bring you here. As I noticed your strenght, wisdom and sense for justice, there I knew you are the right one. But I never expected you drank from the well. So Mythal gave you the order to support Ozpin and save Remnant. A very small part of me stayed here to support you. Saving you from the CCT, costet my last strenght, so when you accept I can still exist in your dreams and train you every time you sleep. You must even control your dragon form, so can turn limbs into dragon parts and wings spreading out. So do you accept? *hold a hand before him*

Arion: *after thinking* You did a lot of mistakes that I can't forgive, but... let me this time not regret this. *accepted his offer*

Solas: Very well, but now you should wake up 

Three days later in Patch

Ruby just waked and heard from her father Taiyang what happened. She then saw Arion waking up. 

Ruby: Are you alright?

Arion: My limbs are hurting like hell. How do you think I'm feeling?

Ruby: Sorry...

Arion: No, I'm sorry to you. You're just worried about me. Uhm... sorry mister, but who are you?

Taiyang: My name is Taiyang Xiao Long. The father of Ruby and Yang. Yang told me a lot about you.

Arion: Yang... Where is she?

Taiyang: She's in another room. If you want to see her, you can talk with her but... go easy on her. *Arion just looked down*

Arion: Yes, thank you, sir.

Ruby: Dad, you said I did a number on it. What do you mean?

Taiyang: I... Look, that's not important right now, we can talk about it later. Things are just... kind of a mess.

Qrow: It's always a mess. Mind if we have a minute?

Taiyang: What; I can't stay here?

Qrow: Tai. Please. And take him with you. I think he must learn walk again.

Taiyang: *standed up and kissed her on the head* I'm glad you're alright. *grabed Arion and helped him walking to Yang's room* I'll go then make us some tea. *looked then angry at Qrow and leaved then*

Before Yang's room

Taiyang: You think, you can go alone then?

Arion: Yes, ma serannas. If you need help, let me know, please.

Taiyang: Heh. Looks like my little dragon found a nice deer. See you soon forest boy.

Arion: *mutters* Now I see where has the bad jokes. *entered then Yang's room*

As he went in, he saw Yang sitting on the bed starring out of the window.

Yang: What do you want now?

Arion: Yang?... *Yang turned around and saw Arion standing before her* 

Yang: Arion! I'm glad you're alive! As you said that words, it sounded like a goodbye. Do you know what I felt? I thought you were dead!... What happened to your arms?

Arion: Cinder did that. It still hurts by moving, so it will take some time, until it heals. How are you feeling?

Yang: Don't you saw that? *looks at her stump* Everything's gone... You're going to stand here, right?

Arion: *sighed and sat on a chair* I want Yang, I really want but there's something I must do. There's something really bad out  there that must be stopped before it's to late.

Yang: You will die! Please, I've lost already people who are dear to me! I can't lose you too! *tears streamed up*

Arion: I'm sorry, but I can't. Cinder must be stopped. 

Yang: *stared out of the window again* Then leave... 

Arion: Yang I-

Yang: Didn't you hear me? I said leave.

Arion looked down, saw the necklace and casted a little glowing on it before he leaved.

Arion: *Stopped* Ir abelas, ma vhenan. 

As he leaved he saw Ruby on his way back. They met each other.

Arion: I will need some help to make a new weappon. If you have time can you help me?

Ruby: Yes, sure. But after you are recovered. But only if you teach me your language.

Arion: Got it. *Then he left and Ruby came to Yang* 

Arion went out and saw the fallen leaves which meaned it's Autumn. He couldn't help but think about the disaster. Angry he looked away and went back in the house. Meanwhile, thanks to Ruby's help he managed to build a lance mixed with a staff and on his left wrist is a hidden blade mixed with a hook. They're names are Elgar and Revas. (Means spirit and freedom) It took him even lot of nerves to teach Ruby his language, she speaked it mostly wrong. He used his rest of time to train with Solas in the dreams.

3 mounths later

It was winter and Ruby sneaked out of the house after she wrote a letter to her father.

Jaune: Hey.

Ruby: Hey, Jaune. Haven's a long way to go.

Jaune: I know. But it's the only way we have.

Ruby: And you're sure you wanna come along?

Ren: The journey will be perilous, and wether we'll find answers at the end is entirely uncertain.

Nora: But we wouldn't be here if we weren't up for it.

Arion: *leaned on a tree* I wished I could fly you all to Haven, but it would not end well.

Ruby: Then let's get started. *The five friends went on the way to Haven but first they made a little stop to a certain place.*

???: A smaller, more honest soul. It's true that a simple spark can ignite hope. Breathe fire into the hearts of the weary.

Scene change: Taiyang went to Ruby's room and wanted to bring her some food, but she wasn't there just the letter. So he let the plate fall and ran to look after her, while Yang still keeped look out of the window. Out there was a raven who then flied away.

???: The ability to derive strength from hope is undoubtedly mankind's greatest attribute. Which is why... I will focus all of my power... to snuff it out. How does it fill? Knowing that all of your time and effort has been for nothing.

Scene change: Beacon was overrunned by Grimm. Glynda tried to rebuiled a building, but failed. Blake was seen on the houses jumping, running away. From the background was the frozen dragon to see.

???: That your guardians have failed you. That everything you've built, will be torn down before your very eyes. Your faith in mankind was not misplaced. When banded together, unified by a common enemy... they are a noticeable threat. But divide them... Place doubt into their minds. 

Scene change: Weiss was in an airship with her father looking out from the window in the sky at dusk. She looked then turned to her father not happy.

???: And any semblance of power they once had will wash away.

Scene change: The rest of JNR, Ruby and Arion were standing before a tombstone where stands: Summer Rose 

Thus Kendler & Scatter.

 Musted be her mother... Ruby turned back to the others and they headed out to Haven.

???: Of course, they won't realize it at first. Like you, they'll cling to their fleeting hope. Their aspirations. But this is merely the first move. So you send your guardians... your huntsmen and huntresses.

Scene change: In a unknown place where everything was purple, black with lot of dark crystals standed on the end of the steps a woman with black clothing and purple symbols, pale white skin, deep purple vines through her arms, hair white as snow with a strange hairstyle and black eyes with red iris and had a black stone on her forehead

Salem: And when they fail and you turn to your smaller soul, know that you send her to the same, pitiful demise. This is the beginning of the end, Ozpin. And I can't wait to watch you burn. And the vessel of sorrows with knowledge will be mine.

TBC

Phew. Done. FINALLY. I hope it's been good till then. Please review and follow.  See you again in Vol. 4.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
14.9K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
72.1K 1.3K 10
You had just joined Beacon Academy to complete your journey for the future, yet so have two other people: Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie. Time to make li...
616 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...