Darkside- A hunter Zolomon/Ja...

By Sonichowl

Millie Allen is Barry Allens Little Sister. Just Like him She is a speedster only with Purple lighting. She w... More

Your Nothing but a monster
Losing The best part of me.
Where the hell am I???
Dark eyes
A shimmer of light
Tantrums.
SMut Chapter
A change - Then more Death
you dont love yourself
A message from the Future
Future
IM TRYING!
I trust you enough to know you won't leave.
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
Conflicted
Im Back
I will get what I want
"Your Back
A/n (Ideas)
Its His
Im Keeping it

If you dont love you for yourself, love yourself for me

765 13 1
By Sonichowl

Hunter and I hadn't spoken for about 4 days, though I couldn't tell. There are bearly anylights in the lear. Even when he was there it was like he wasn't. Always silent and just speeding in and then out. I hadn't been to visit Jay because I felt it would make me feel worse about myself. It felt like he was plotting something. not against barry but against me. I sat on my creaky bed staring at the ground. or my shoes. Or something, I don't know. I was just thinking. That was when I heard the crakling of the speedforce. I looked up just as A streak of blur came into veiw. " Hunter Please wait." I whispered. This time he listened. I could hear him quitely breathing in the shadows. I looked up and tried to at least see an outline but I couldn't. " Please talk to me." I whispered . " What do you want me to say?" He growled.

" why aren't you talking to me." I said slightly louder then a whisper. " I dont know. Im thinking. Maybe its about the fact that you want and try to kill yourself, You dont love your self..." " I know I don't love myself! cant you see that! And I still dont have a good reason to." " Mills... If you dont love you for yourself, love yourself for me."

...............................

sorry 4 the hold up.

No im not dead.

Ive just been busy....

Mostly boy issues, Other stories, reading......

ok enough from me.

I want to hear your opinion about the story.

I would love some ideas, and maybe some requests, Idk.

But please dont be shy, I would love to hear from you.

Btw If your into harry potter Check out my hogwarts story

THX

- Sonic Howl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
245K 9.7K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
946K 35.9K 85
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
129K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...