you dont love yourself

A/n: I wrote this in maths at school hope you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brightlight hit my eyes lids causing my eyes to slowly open into a sqint. The rough material of the bed pressing against my side as I propped myself up. " Your awake." A voice said huskily from the shadowed corner. " How long have you been there?" I asked cocking an eye brow. " Ive been here ever since You fell asleep." He replied in the same Husky tired voice as before. " You know its so not stalker-ish to watch people sleep." I yawned standing up and walking up to a table just to sit on it. Hunter stepped out of the dark, light shadows under his dark blue eyes. " Something you said yesterday... It got me thinking." He said walking up to me stroking my jaw with his hand, the hand of a killer. " You said the only lives you care about are Barry's, Your friends and mine......" He trailed of his eyes flickering to my lips then back to my eyes. " I know I said that I just-" "You don't love yourself ." He interupted his eyes darkening. I felt my heart speed up, He had hit the nail on the head. "Hunter I-" " WHY!" He yelled. "Hunter-" " Why!" He repeated. " Your right hunter I dont love myself, I never did even when I didn't have my powers, I hated myself I cut myself, I tried to kill myself-." I stopped at the look on hunters Face. Anger, confusion, Sadness, and gilt. " You Cut yourself." He said quitely. I pulled up the sleeve of one of the T-shirts that hunter had given me to show him long, vibrant white scars running up my wrist." You tried to kill Yourself." He said in the exact same tone as before. " I tried, Barry Stopped me on multiple occassions. The only reason Im still here is because I care about all the people, all the lives of others, All accept my own."