All Gold Everything[DISCONTIN...

By Miss_Hoodnificent

As A Forewarning; This Book Is Discontinued. A Tyga Fan Fiction Featuring Other Celebrities As Well (: This... More

All Gold Everything
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Discontinued.

Chapter 12

2.8K 164 16
By Miss_Hoodnificent

All Gold Everything: Chapter 12

*Chyna P.O.V.*

I got a text from a number and just based by the text itself, I already know who it was.

1:30 a.m. -[Unknown Number]: Chyna dat ass betta respond back on da damn dot.

1:33 a.m. -Me: Nigga fuck you.

1:34 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: when and where? I'll bring condoms on the way over, tell me where

1:35 a.m. -Me: I'm done with your ass. We finally reconnect and you thinkin' about getting pussy -.-

1:37 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: And...? You been thinkin' about this dick too so don't even start :P

1:38 a.m. -Me: Day 1 and already I wanna slap you upside your damn head.

1:39 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: and I wanna slap dat ass, now where you stay at?

1:40 a.m. -Me: somewhere where your ass ain't at

1:42 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: We got ourselves a smartass over here, no shit sherlock

1:45 a.m. -Me: I stay in the apartment by the mall. You can't miss them, I'm apart 143

1:46 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: Aight, Ima let you go, good night Chyna 😘

1:47 a.m. -Me: Ew. Good night Tyga 😘🔫

I put my phone on the charger next to my nightstand and walked to my bathroom. I ran the sink water till it was warm and tied my hair up in a high bun that sat sloppily on my head.

I splashed a handful of water on my face and grabbed my facial scrub and began washing away my mask I painstakingly put on for the show. Speaking of strip, why did I take up that job?

Fast Money. That's the only reason why.

I like money just as much as the next boss tycoon and if all I gotta do is dance around a pole, why not do it? So that's the only reason why. No one back home knew about this and I would be ashamed if they knew I was working at a strip. Well they're bound to find out eventually but I'd rather them not.

I could only imagine the look on my Mom and Carter's faces if I told them what I've been doing. There's no way I could tell them, I'd rather fake my own death as Aaliyah and just live my life as Blac Chyna's identity.

I rinsed off my face and dried it with the soft cream colored towel that sat at the edge of the sink. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself as a sense of self reassurance that everything would be okay.

I neatly folded the towel and put it back before walking back to my room and stripping everything off. I grabbed a long sleeved oversized tee and slipped it over my body. It's hard to find things that fit properly with the new look I have, but I make it work.

I crawled into bed and snuggled up against the mountain of pillows I had. I pulled the blanket up over me and fell right to sleep.

***

I woke up the next morning to knocking on my door. I swear if it's Tyga, I'm gonna slap him.

I got out of bed and slipped on my pink slippers before walking out of my room and to the door.

"Really?" I groaned as I saw that smirk on Tyga's face and that goofy ass smile on Chris'.

"Mornin' to you too beautiful, what was you doin?" Chris asked. I stepped aside for both of them to walk in.

"I was sleeping. Hold up a second." I said before walking back to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and felt the crisp mint sting the inside of my cheeks. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed before wiping the corners of my mouth. I put on a pair of boy shorts and fixed my hair.

"Sleeping? It's like 10." Tyga said. Okay how he looked on the couch right that second had my mind fill with a lot of dirty things. Really Chyna? You just saw him and already you're thinking about being pinned against the wall and- Chyna! The fuck!? "Hello? Girl where you at cause it sure as hell ain't here." Tyga said.

"Just was thinkin' about something. Why y'all here this early anyways?" I took a seat on the couch next to Chris. I know if I go next to Tyga, I'll just want to touch up on him.

"Anyways, we're over here 'cause you need to pack your shit." Who said I was packing?

"Why?" I questioned trying not to eye rape Tyga but it seemed like these years did him too well. His facial hair looked so good and perfect, how he was dressed, and the tattoos. Seeing them up close again had me wanting to kiss them.

"Because we all want your ass back in Cali and I'm sure everyone would love to meet our friend Chyna." Chris said. Okay he was looking really good too but not in the same sense as Tyga. Now Tyga was on his own level of just down right fuckable.

"I told you I wasn't leaving-"

"Chyna I don't give two fucks with what you said, All I hear is "Yes Tyga, I wanna go back to Cali and be back in your bed" now let's go." Oh I wanna be in bed with him now. I got a King size bed in my room now, can I take you up on your offer?

"I'm staying here." I protested. Chris and Tyga simply shared a glance and laughed. "I'm serious!"

"As serious as a care bear, you got suitcases already?" Tyga asked as he got up and started walking to my room.

"I'm gon' go out and get boxes, I'll be back." Chris said as he walked out the front door.

I chased after Tyga and pulled his arm so he wouldn't set foot in my room.

"You can't just pack my shit-"

"Yeah I can, now let's go." He said looking into my eyes. Those gorgeous brown eyes slowly became a few shades darker the longer we stared at each other. I made the biggest mistake by looking down at his lips.

I wanted the feel and taste of them right this second and I had to bite my own lip just to try to prevent myself from pulling him down to me.

"You good?" He asked as he took a step closer and I backed up.

"I'm f-fine." Oh fuck you stuttering. You now decide to show your ass around? He took another step closer and I back up till I felt the god damn wall.

"You sure? You look a lil' nervous." He said with a devious smirk, still locking his eyes with mine. He placed his hands on either side of me against the wall as if trapping me.

"I'm fine Tyga." I felt my heart starting to race like as if someone injected my heart directly with heroin.

"So you're good with how close I am right now?" You. Got. Me. Wanting. To. Fuck. You. No I'm not good !

"Perfectly comfortable, matter of fact I feel like you're too far away."

"Is this better?" I could feel his dick against my cooch and my chest was pressed right up against his. Do not tell me I was soaking wet right now. "What if I so happen to hold onto you like this?" He dropped his down to around my waist and right on my ass. "Still good?" All I could do was nod. I know if I said anything he would hear the increased pace of my breathing.

He surprised me by softly planting his lips on mine. It took so much self control to not jump right into slipping my tongue in his mouth but to feel his lips again was more pleasurable than I ever imagined.

He took complete advantage of the fact I was in a long tee shirt but moving his hands up under my shirt and teasingly pulling on the hem of my boy shorts.

I wrapped my arms around his neck hesitantly, well I wasn't hesitant but I wanted him to think I was. I licked his bottom lip he opened up and our tongues met on their own little version of matrimony.

He slipped off my boy shorts and I felt them slide down my legs. I stepped out of them and dropped my hands down to his pants and worked on getting the belt off then unzipping his zipper and finally undoing the bottom till I heard his belt clank against my wooden hallway floor.

My hand wasn't even as much as touching the fabric of his boxers but I could feel so much radiating heat and it only made me ache for him more.

He left my lips and grabbed my hand , leading us to my bed. He pushed me back gently and stripped off my shirt, I could have done that myself... I strip myself as my occupation so... Just saying.

I slipped off his boxers and smirked at what I was presented with. I took a hold of his dick and felt it throb to my touch, veins sticking out, warm, and about as hard as concrete.

"Miss me?" I asked as I rubbed along his shaft and I heard a few small groans that he was trying to hold back.

"You could say that." He said returning back to my lips. His touch was a whole other story. The way he lightly ran his fingertips across my stomach and gently pressed on my clit.

I felt like a ball of excitement just waiting to burst. I wanted him to touch me everywhere all at once while I continued to stroke him.

He finally pulled out a condom and slipped it on before entering me. I let out a scream as he put every last inch in me. I dug my nails deep into his shoulders as he started to slide back out and ram himself back into me all in a series of repetitive swift motions.

He continued and only went faster as I was about to reach my peak. We were still kissing so screaming was just impossible but it got to the point where we both came and just laid in each others arms.

"You wanna know something funny?" He said staring up at the ceiling.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"I had the impressions of starting out slow with rebuilding our friendship and working our way up to a serious relationship again but I guess that idea went out the window." He said with a chuckle that left my ass blushing.

"We start now. That was our greeting fuck."

"Greeting fuck?" I nodded. "I don't know what you stay smoking but it got your head all over the place, get dressed 'cause I'm not sure when Chris'll be back." He tossed me my shirt.

"Your boxers are right there and your jeans are out there." I said pointing down the hall.

"Thanks." He said. Noooo don't put your shit on, walk around with your dick out for a little longer, I was enjoying the view.

I put my shirt back on and went to the hall to grab my boy shorts. I decided to just toss them into the hamper and put on a new pair.

*Tyga P.O.V.*

*A Little Later*

Chris and I were in the kitchen packing while she was in her room getting her shit together.

"Since we alone, what happened while I was gone? She had a funny look on her." Chris whispered so she wouldn't hear us.

"We fucked." I whispered with a shrug of my shoulders. I had no problems with that.

"Y'all still got feelings after all these years?"

"I don't know about her, but my ass still got feelings for her." I hope she still got some feelings for me, if not... Damn I 'ont know. Being just friends with Chyna'll kill me after a while. I'd want more from her since I still have feelings but if she doesn't feel the same say...

I'm shit out of luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.3K 10
A "Thug Love Series" Short Story / Fan Fiction Hope Y'all Enjoy -Miss_Hoodnificent
45.9K 423 20
Requests are currently closed. Mainly x reader and ship oneshots, but I'll do headcanons too. No smut. Enjoy!
483K 7K 115
Read to find out. -I'm Done writing story parts!!πŸ₯Ά ✈︎COMPLETED π™±πš˜πš˜πš”βš οΈŽοΈŽ Read , Comment , ShareπŸ’›πŸ™πŸΎ. -πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš” 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš˜πš› πšœπšπš’πš•πš• 𝚟𝚘𝚝...
199K 9.9K 47
"Ιͺ ᴑᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ᴍᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ʏᴏᴜ α΄…Ιͺα΄… Ιͺα΄› ᴀɴʏᴑᴀʏ. ʏᴏ Κ™α΄€α΄…."