𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫 || 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚�...

By farfromhcme

neighbor || lazarbeam x reader [lowercase intended] you're a vlogger. you had moved to australia to live with... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
quick a/n
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
sorry..? <3

ten

2.2K 33 5
By farfromhcme

i go up to his room and find him with willeh on his bed, while he scrolls on his phone. i take willeh and start to pet him. "so you like my willeh eh?" he asks making me laugh. "you have to stop with the willeh jokes." i say, slapping his arm.

"lannan.." i say with a sigh. "yeah?" he asks, looking up at me before looking down again. "i-i miss you." i whispered. he then looked up at me and grabbed my face. he looked all over my face as i did his. he then looked at my lips before looking into my eyes and smashing our lips together.

willeh instantly jumps off the bed and leaves the room. i set a reminder in my head to buy him new treats and toys. i move my hands up to his hair and pull at it making him moan slightly.

i close the space between us and crawl on lannan putting him on his back. we pull away and breath heavily. i then reconnect our lips. lannan licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. i open my mouth slightly and feel lannans tongue.

i pull away for a breath again. i put my head down next to his and just breathe. after we catch our breath i rolled off of lannan and just laid next to him.

"we should talk." he said looking at the ceiling. "about?" i asked, glancing at him. "when we did that thing.. we never talked about it." he said with a sigh. "well what's there to say about it?" i ask, biting my lip.

"were you 110% okay with it?" he asks, quietly. i instantly sat up. "lannan. oh my god." i say looking at him. "yes. i was so okay with it. don't think you manipulated me or forced me to do anything." i say holding his face in my hands. "i..." i start, hesitating slightly.

"i love you."
—————
word count-330 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 98 26
Lunar Lone or more commonly know as Hi I'm Lonely. Is a twitch streamer. After ending a late night stream she chose to play or last game off stream a...
109K 1K 38
You are a youtube vlogger who just moved to Australia. One day you bump into someone you never knew you would meet. But will also your past come to...
393 8 13
Not every story is a love story. Hello my name is Emily rose and I just got invited to this big YouTube party. I've been waiting for this party fore...
7.5K 345 17
My life was peaceful until this Dickhead signed up as my neighbour. OhmNanon short story.