nineteen

i hesitatingly knocked on lannan's front door. tannar opened it and smiled when she saw me. "y/n!" she said before hugging me. "hi! how's lannan?" i said, pulling away. "he's a mess. he really needs you." she says with a sigh. i nod slowly.

she then steps aside and lets me in. i quickly go inside and go up the stairs. i then entered lannan's room. i closed the door behind me, quietly. i saw him laying in his bed under the blankets.

i threw them off and he sat up. "hey!" he said. "y/n. listen, i don't want to hear you scream at me okay? i know what i did was wrong. can you maybe scream at me tomorrow?" he asked, looking down.

"no." i said making him look up. "no?" he asked making me shake my head. "no. you're going to listen to me." i said. "i love you. i love you so much lannan." i said, tears filling my eyes again. "and right now you're being really stupid." i said wiping a tear off my face.

"wherever you're going. i'm going too." i said making him stare at me. "i don't care if you're going to fucking pluto. i'm going to be right there next to you." i said making him stand up. and then i ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"i love you so much." lannan said before pressing a kiss into my hair.
—————
word count-245 words