Big Mistake

By littlelillil

I Jasper Ace reject you Ariel Carter, once those words slipped off his lips, Ariel's life changed forever. Ar... More

BIRTHDAY GIRL
BIG MISTAKE
A NEW LEAF
SHES GONE
REGRET
A TRUE FAMILY
RESCUE MISSION
THE PRINCE
INTERROGATION
MISERY
MEMORY LOSS
THANKS (Note)
TIME FLIES
SCHOOL AKA PRISION
DO THEY KNOW?
ROYAL TREATMENT
LOVE IS IN THE AIR
I AM...
POWERS
TIME TO GO
FORGIVEN
MYSTERY GUEST?
BACK AGAIN
TORTURE
BLACK OUT
TRAITORS
IT WAS PLANNED
THE WAR
NOT COMPLETE
UNKNOWN CONDITION
A MESSAGE
I JUST REALIZED
BACK
NO PAIN NO GAIN
A LITTLE TOO CLOSE
EPILOUGE
Note
Not a chapter

New Update

4.8K 73 7
By littlelillil

Hello, I know that I have been absent from this platform as a writer for a while. I apologize for that. In a short time, the book will now be found on fic fun and will be edited. Only a few chapters will remain on wattpad. Thank you to anyone who gave this story a chance, I truly appreciate it. This book came to me at a time when I was moving and transitioning in life and it continues to do so. Again, I am so truly grateful for any person who decided to even read one chapter or decided to leave one comment or a single vote. Thank you all for your support. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 14.9K 12
There was never a story of an alpha being rejected, it was unheard but he was the exception. Alpha Sean Dawson had everything in his life, a strong p...
132K 5K 30
Omega rejected alpha regret it desc.: (Excerpt from story) Those heart breaking words leave her mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks freely. "I A...
1.1M 42.9K 24
Lewis Grant has been rejected by his mate. His other half. He is forced out of the pack, and has to survive alone in the desolate forests surrounding...
1M 20K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...