𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐫 || 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐚�...

By farfromhcme

neighbor || lazarbeam x reader [lowercase intended] you're a vlogger. you had moved to australia to live with... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
quick a/n
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
sorry..? <3

nine

2.2K 40 2
By farfromhcme

"wow, now i know how it feels." i say, wiping away invisible tears. "hurts, doesn't it?" he says with his hand over his heart. "yeah for sure." i say before taking another spoonful of cereal. "here for you." he says putting another spoonful into my bowl.

"lannan!" i whine. "you know you love me." he says with a wink. i blush and look down. i then grab my spoon and pour cereal into his. "what'd i do to deserve that?!" he says looking shocked.

i rolled my eyes at him and finished my cereal. i put the bowl to my lips and drank the milk. i then put it in the sink. i turned to find lannan also drinking his milk. when he put the bowl down he had milk on his face and he was making a weird face.

i laughed and shook my head at him. i turn around towards the sink and bite my lip. "the cutest." i say with a sigh. i then feel arms wrapped around my waist. i then feel lannans lips on my cheek. "thank you." he says before walking away.

i open my mouth to protest when he screams from the stairs, "don't even say it was for willeh!"
——————
word count-211 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 696 30
*Completed* As you continue living and having a blast at the click house. Your feelings develop for a fellow Australian. After feeling trapped for so...
519 16 21
you and your family moved to a town in Utah Hurricane . your sibling befriended two of the neighbor's kids , you eventually meet your neighbor's olde...
58.8K 1.4K 18
Living in Florida with a manipulative mother and an absent father is difficult. But you manage, spending time away from home as often as possible wit...
15.4K 508 14
you move to ireland, and happen to live next to your favorite youtuber, jacksepticeye.