Forced Marriage with My Teach...

By KookieJeon286

You are a 17 year old teenager that is being forced to get Married to her dance teacher!!.. read to find out... More

New School
Teacher!
Dinner
New brother
Something New
New Sister
Kids
Love and Lise part2

Love and Lies

1.3K 30 0
By KookieJeon286

Jungkook:Yes your going to be an uncle. Your going to be a good uncle right. When I heard jungkook said that to Kyu I was so happy that my brother and husband was getting along.
Kyu: Yes I'm going to be a good Uncle even tho I'm only 6 years old.
Y/n: Good Kyu and we're is winter? Kookie we're is my food ?
Kyu: She is with mom in America.
Jungkook:Your food is right here sweetie calm down.(gives bags)
I took the bags and put them on the kitchen counter. I took out the rice cakes and put them in a pot and then the spicy sauce. When went back the the living room I saw the most cutest thing!!!!!!!!
Kyu: Jungkook me sleepy can you pick me up please?
Jungkook:Sure little on up we go
Jungkook pov
After I pick up Kyu he fell right asleep I sat down on the couch then a few minutes later I fell sleep too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 117 16
A bunch of Dekubaku one-shots inspired from pinterest fanarts! !ART NOT MINE! !ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO KOHEI HORIKOSHI!
69.1K 1.6K 14
A girl named Kim Y/n is the biggest mafia queen but the ones she love always leaves her or cheat on her . But there is a thing that changed her whole...
224K 10.1K 18
『I'm Here For You If You Need A Shoulder To Cry On』 Book 2 of 'The Unexpected Roommate' Taehyung and Mia's love will have a lot of obstacles. Will th...
23.2K 861 25
A boy, born in South Korea, Seoul and the heir of a rich family meets a girl who grew up in a ordinary family but not an ordinary one....let's see ho...