Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 10

3.9K 181 31
By diggys__bae_

Diggy's POV

Damn! I can't believe I let Corahn drag me into this shit. If Yn finds out I'm dead.

After talking to him I left and went back home. Yn was waiting for me on the couch. She was rubbing her stomach. DJ was right next to her, watching TV.

"Daddy!" DJ ran over and hugged me.

I picked him up. "Wassup, dude? You chillin' with mommy and the baby?"

He nodded excitedly. "Yeah, it's fun."

I looked over at Yn and already knew what was going to happen. She wanted to talk about what happened, I could see it in her face.

"Aye, we're gonna go bike riding and get some ice cream today, okay? First, get ready and wait upstairs for me."

He nodded excitedly and ran upstairs.

"Soooo?" she asked.

"What?" I said while taking off my shoes.

She rolled her eyes. "Nigga, you know exactly what. What did Corahn say?"

I sighed and started walking upstairs. "Yn, I don't wanna talk about it."

"Diggy" she said irritated. I stopped in my tracks and went back downstairs.

"What is it Yn?"

"What happened?" she said, trying to stay calm.

"Yn, I don't wanna-"

"Minnie has been texting me all day, Diggy. Do you know what she's been saying? She's crying, devastated. I refuse to sit around and let my best friend drown in her own fucking tears! Tell me what happened, dammit!"

I shushed her. "DJ, is upstairs, so stop fucking cursing all loud like you don't have any damn sense" I said, whisper yelling. I could feel my jaw clenching. She looked at me intensely. "I said I don't wanna talk about, and that's that."

I tried to walk away but she pulled me by the collar. "You're not going anywhere!" Now we're both whisper yelling. "You're gonna tell me something! I don't like seeing Minnie hurt like this!"

"You think I do?" I shot back.

"You're acting like it! If you tell me what's going on I'll talk to her and try to calm her down. Maybe it's not as bad as she thinks, right?"

I didn't say anything. I just stood there like a dumbass. I wanna tell her so bad.

Her face looked worried. "Why didn't you answer me? It is bad isn't it?" She sat down on the couch. "Diggy, please just tell me" she begged.

My clenched jaw loosened up a bit. That only happens when I'm mad, but I can't stay mad if I see my girl looking as devastated as she does now. "Yn, I-"

She started crying. What the hell? This is too much. "Diggy, I need to know now. What's going on?" She out her face in her hands and kept crying.

I can't keep it in, especially with Yn in this state of mind. "Yn, Corahn's cheating on Minnie with Shay Jones."

She slowly lifted her face out of her hands. "What?" she said.

I sighed and repeated myself. "Shay Jones, the girl you and Minnie hated, he's cheating with her."

Her face immediately turned red. "You can't be serious! You're serious?"

"I wish I wasn't."

She was livid. She started screaming and yelling.

"Yn, you're pregnant! You need to calm yo little ass down, you being mad isn't good for the baby."

She didn't stop. She was pissed. "I'm going to her house right now!" She grabbed her keys and made her way out the door.

DJ was on the steps waiting. "Daddy?"

I looked over at him. "DJ, come on, we're going next door for a few minutes." They babysat him sometimes, since they think he's so adorable. The Millers. I didn't want him to see Yn like that. I ran out of the door after her and grabbed my keys. I took him next door and ran back out.

"Yn!" I said.

She hopped in the car. "I'm telling Minnie right now and don't even try to fucking stop me!"

I tried to stop her as I pulled off but it didn't work. As soon as I was about to get in my car, another car came zooming around the corner, just while Yn was turning.

I stopped and stared. I couldn't believe what I just saw. As I started processing everything that happened, I ran over to Yn.

The car had hit her on the driver's side. "Yn!" I screamed, trying to wake her up. She was knocked out, bleeding. I couldn't do anything but cry. I took her out of the car and rocked her back and forth while she was in my arms.

"Oh my goodness, somebody call an ambulance!" one of the neighbors had screamed. Within minutes a bunch of police cars and an ambulance pulled up.

I watched as they put her on the gurney and rushed her away. I couldn't do anything but cry. I looked over and saw the police questioning the guy that hit her.

I walked over to him, pushed the police out of the way, and grabbed him by the collar. "What the fuck is your problem, man?!"

He looked scared. "Look, man, I didn't mean to hit her." He was drunk, I could tell. I punched him as hard as I could, knocked him out. I kept punching him, harder and harder.

"Sir, get off of him!" the policemen kept saying as they tried to get me off of him. I struggled as they handcuffed my hands behind my back.

"Let me go! I need to see Yn!" After a while of struggling I just stopped. I felt defeated. I fell to the ground and cried. What else could I do? The love of my life is pregnant and just got into a car accident, which I saw happen right before my eyes. And now what? I can't even see her because I might be taken away to the police station because I just assaulted the drunk bastard that caused all of this.

"At least let me see my son before you guys take me away" I said as they tried to put me in the car. "He's four, his mom was the woman in the car accident. Just let me explain to him what's going on, please."

They looked hesitant, then gave in. "Where's he at?" one of them asked me.

I directed them to the Millers' house and they took my handcuffs off. I knocked on the door and explained to them what happened. Then, I went inside to talk to DJ.

"Hey daddy! Are you ready to go bike riding now?"

I sniffled. I wanted to break down again, but I didn't want him to do the same. I had to stay strong for him. "DJ, I can't go. I got in trouble, I promise we're gonna go, just not right now."

He nodded. "Okay, daddy. Where's mommy at? I wanna talk to my baby brother or sister" he said with a huge smile. Damn, he looked just like me. Seeing him smile made me smile, even though I'm falling apart.

"DJ, mommy's, in the hospital" I said slowly to keep from crying.

His smile disappeared. "What?"

"She was in a car accident not too long ago. She's in the hospital."

He cried and hugged me. I squeezed him as tight as I could and didn't let go for a longggg time.

"DJ, I need you to stay here with Mr. and Mrs. Miller tonight, okay? You can play with KJ." KJ was their grandson who was 4, just like DJ."

He nodded and sniffled. "Okay daddy."
He gave me another big hug.

I turned around and stood up. The policemen were behind us the whole time, I thought they were still outside by the door.

We went back outside. I sighed and gave them my hands as I turned around. They handcuffed me and took me back to the car. Then, they drove me to the police station.

I waited in the interrogation room. Damn, I haven't been in one of these since my fight with Jason four years ago.

It's kinda funny, how much trouble I always used to get in for fighting. I was one of those kids who couldn't stay out of trouble even if I tried. Until I met Yn, at least. She changed my whole life.
I need to see her again, talk to her, know if she's okay. If not I'm gonna go fuckin' insane.

Finally an officer came in. I looked up at him as he set up the voice recorder that they have every time there's an interrogation. "Your name?"

Here we go again with this shit. "Diggy" I said irritably.

He rolled his eyes. "Your real name, sir."

"Daniel Simmons."

He looked up. "Hey, your Diggy Simmons" he said. I could've sworn I just said that shit.

I just gave him a fake smile. "Yeah."

"My daughter, Jamese, listens to you all the time! She loves you" he said. "Can I get your autograph for her?"

I wanted to punch the shit outta him. I took the pen and quickly signed my name on a sheet of paper for him. It said: To Jamese with love, from Diggy Simmons.

"Okay, back to business. What happened? You've been here plenty of times for fighting, but only twice before for a very serious fight, both times they let you off the hook."

"That's because those other times I got hit first. And I knocked the shit out of a drunk guy that hit my pregnant girlfriend when he was driving."

He nodded and wrote everything down. "I see. Well, we've talked to Mr. Huggins, the man responsible for the accident. He's been taken into to custody already, and you're also lucky that he's not pressing charges since he feels guilty for hitting your girlfriend. So, you still have a clean record despite your past events."

"That's good" I said, not really caring. "Can I go now? I need to see Yn."

He nodded. "You're free to go."

I called Minnie and explained to her everything that happened so she could pick DJ up, then me. I waited outside of the police station. Then, I saw Minnie pull up with DJ in the backseat. He was asleep.

I hopped in and her eyes were red and puffy. We silently drove to the hospital and walked in. I carried DJ.

"YFN (Your Full Name)" we told the lady at the front desk.

"Hey, wait yall!" We turned to see Corahn. "I got the call and came as soon as I heard."

Minnie didn't say anything. They probably haven't spoken since he walked out of the house on her earlier. Neither did I. We just nodded and turned back to the receptionist.

"Room 242" she said to us with a sympathetic smile.

We rushed over to the room where the doctor just came out of. Dr. Kirossi was his name.

"Hi, are you all Diggy, Minnie, Corahn and DJ?" he asked.

I nodded. "How did you know?"

"She's under anesthesia, to help with the pain. You're the main people she's been talking about."

"Oh" I said. Minnie took DJ out of my hands. "Well, can we see her?"

He looked intensely at us. "Well, I have some pretty bad news to tell."

Minnie looked worried. "What happened? Please tell me she's okay."

He nodded. "Yes, she's okay, she just has a concussion and her head has a small gash on it. She's okay though."

She sighed in relief. "Okay, then what's wrong then?"

"The baby" I whispered. I looked over at Dr. Kirossi. "How is the baby?"

He looked down and sighed. "The baby didn't make it, despite all of our efforts. Yn had a pretty rough impact, and we think her stomach took a rough hit. I'm sorry." He patted my back sympathetically before walking off.

I just stood there. My mouth was open, but I was speechless. Yn and I just lost our baby. I cried again for what seemed like hours.

DJ had woken up, and he cried too when I told him the news. Minnie looked heartbroken.

Corahn had a guilty expression on his face. "Diggy-" he said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up, bruh!" I yelled as I stood up and yanked my shoulder away. "Do you know why Yn got in the car and tried to drive off in the first place?! I told her that you were cheating on Minnie with Shay Jones! She was gonna tell Minnie. Maybe if yo ass would've stayed faithful we wouldn't be where we are right now!"

Corahn had the guiltiest expression ever. "Diggy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"What?" Minnie asked.

Corahn looked at her. "Minnie-"

She cut him off and looked at me. "Diggy, this is a joke, right? He's not really cheating on me is he?"

I was pissed. "Go on, Corahn. Tell her."

"Minnie, I'm so sorry. I love you, you know that. I didn't mean to-"

"Save it! I don't wanna hear anymore of your bullshit Corahn!" She stormed out of the hospital in tears.

I just watched her leave with tears streaming down my face and rage in my eyes. I turned back to Corahn. "You see the shit you caused?! Minnie's devastated, Yn's in the hospital, and my unborn child is dead!" I punched the hospital wall and put a whole in it.

He slowly sat down. "This is all my fault" he whispered to him. He put his face in his hands.

I grabbed DJ's hand. He was sitting there, watching everything while crying. "Let's go find Dr. Kirossi and see if we can go see Yn, okay?"

He nodded and sniffled. "Okay."

We walked around until we found him. "Is it okay if we see her? And does she know about the baby?"

"Yes, you can see her. And we haven't told her about the baby just yet. It's always hard..."

I sighed. "Can I tell her?"

He nodded. "If that's what you'd like then yes. Be warned, she might be loopy because of the medication given to her."

I nodded and took out money out of my wallet and handed it to him. "What's this for?" he asked.

"I kinda punched a hole in the wall. That should pay for the damages" I said.

I took out my phone and started calling as many people as I could: my mom and dad, Yn's cousins, Johanna, Paige, Reginae, Jacob L, and Torion. My siblings Vanessa, JoJo, Angela, & Russy came, as well. Our friends Spin, TKNCash, Issa, & Jacquees also came. All of them said they were on their way. I waited for them all to come.

After a few minutes, they all arrived at the same time. I explained the whole story slowly, so I wouldn't cry again.

"Oh my goodness" Reginae said. They all pulled me into a hug.

"Come on, let's go see her yall" Paige said.

I shook my head. "Y'all can go first. I'll be last to see her so I can tell about the baby."

They all nodded. "Dig" Spin said.

"Wassup?"

"I was at the studio when you called, I released your song today."

I nodded, not really caring. "That's cool, bruh."

"I just thought you may have wanted to hear some good news." He sighed. "Come on DJ, come with Uncle Spin to see Yn."

He hopped out of his seat next to me and ran in there. After about 45 minutes, everybody came out.

My mom and dad walked over to me. "Hey, baby" my mom said, trying not to cry.

I looked up at her. "Hey ma. How was she?"

"Loopy" dad answered. "She looked completely out of it."

"The doctor gave her anesthesia to help with the pain" I explained.

Mom took a seat next to me, dad on the other side. "She was talking about you almost the whole time Diggy. She really loves you."

I didn't say anything.

"Diggy, have we ever told you that we lost a baby too?" dad said.

I looked up at him. "You did?"

My mom nodded sadly. "Yepp."

I looked down. "It's hard."

"Of course it is, Dig" dad said. "But life still goes on, you just need some time. Nobody gets over losing their baby, but still, don't give up on life."

I nodded. "Im gonna go see her."

I got up and bumped into Russy. "Dude" he said as he hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

I nodded. "You know I haven't forgotten our promise."

He looked confused. "Huh?"

"Our promise. Youre still welcome to live with us."

He looked up. "I wanna move in ASAP Dig. Especially if Yn's out of it like how she is now."

I nodded. "Whenever you want to, be my guest."

He smiled. "Thanks."

I patted him on the back and kept on walking.

Corahn came out of the room as soon as I was gonna walk in. "Bruh" he said. "I'm so sorry, for everything."

I nodded, I felt my jaw clenching. He was the last person I wanted to see. He brushed past me, getting the hint that I wasn't in the mood.

I hesitated before walking into the hospital room. She had a small bandage on her forehead, the gash must've been right there.

She sat up when she saw me. "Diggyyyyyy" she said excitedly. "I was waiting for you."

I smiled. "Hey babe" I said as I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. I sat down in a chair next to her bed and grabbed her hand. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel okayyyyyy" she said as she started playing with my face. Then, she started pulling my ears, which made me laugh. Yepp, she's definitely loopy.

"Well, you know what happened, right?"

She nodded. "Everybody keeps telling me I was in a car accident because of a drunk driver, I don't remember it though." The concussion must've knocked out some of her memory. "But it's okay though, as long as me and my baby are alive, Im good."

A tear left my eye.

"What's wrong? Diggy I'm okay, zont be a cry babyyyy" she said as she wiped my tears away. She started humming loudly, making me remember that she has a beautiful singing voice.

"Yn-"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh" she said as she put a finger over my mouth. She started laughing and giggling. "You're being a party pooper with all of these tears you're crying. Be happyyyyy, everybody's alive and I didn't get hurt that badly. Besides, the guy that hit me is in jail for DUI."

"Yn-"

She kept laughing and wouldn't stop. Dammit, that medication is killing me slowly.

"Yn!" I said. She stopped laughing and finally got quiet. "Yn, the baby is dead" I said slowly, grabbing her hand again.

She looked shocked. "What? No, Dr. Kirossi didn't tell-"

"He didn't tell you because he didn't know how to yet. Yn, the baby is gone." Another tear fell from my face.

She just looked at me. She started crying and laughing at the same time. After a few seconds though, she was bawling her eyes out. She just kept saying, "My baby is gone."

I kissed her hand softly as she cried. Damn I hate seeing her devastated like this. I brushed her hair out of her face with my hand.

She covered her face with her hands and kept crying. Eventually, she cried herself to sleep. "I love you so much, YFN." I kissed her lips softly before walking out of the room.

I sighed and put my hands behind my head. Reginae and Paige walked over to me. "Diggy" Paige said. "We're gonna be over sometimes, to help with Yn and keep her company."

Reginae was 22, Paige 21. They were Yn's favorite cousins. They were cool and funny.

I nodded. "Yeah, sure." Paige kept staring at me. "What?"

She shook her head. "Nothing" she said before walking off.

I shook it off. I didn't care. I had too much to think about. I'm tired. I looked at my watch. It was only 6.

I turned and looked at DJ. "Still wanna go bike riding and get ice cream?"

It's hard right now. One of the toughest situations I've ever been through. But I still need to take care of the responsibilities I already have as a father. I lost one child already, so I'm gonna take damn good care of the child I already have.

He looked up at me and nodded. "Yeah, let's go."

My car was at home since I was with the police earlier and Minnie left, so we had to take a bus to the house. Despite my terrible mood, I signed autographs and took pictures with people, too.

"We're you crying? You're eyes are red and puffy." Wow, I didn't know fans paid this much attention to you as a person, I always thought all they really cared about was the music you put out.

I nodded. "Umm.. yeah. My girlfriend's in the hospital, we lost our unborn child in the accident she was in."

Everybody ran up and hugged me saying "Awww" or "Diggy, I'm so sorry" or "I hope you all feel better."

It felt good to know that people actually cared. I'm devastated. We got off at our stop and I made sure the bus had left completely before we started walking again, to make sure there weren't any crazy fans waiting to see where I lived.

We walked over to the house and grabbed our bikes. I'm tired, all I wanna do is lay down and cry myself to sleep. But DJ is still my son and I need to do something that'll get both of our minds off what happened today.

"Ready?" I asked as I got on my bike.

He nodded and did the same thing. "Ready."

We both pulled off.
__________________________
PLEASE READ: This was hard to write. A lot is going on. At least Diggy ended up telling Yn the truth, and it's a good thing Minnie found out the truth too. So, what do you all think: should Minnie and Corahn stay together or break up? I dont know, personally I want them to stay together, but only if he's willing to be 100% faithful this time. Yn and Diggy got back together after he cheated so hey, who says people can't change? Diggy is so heartbroken. 😞💔 The next chapter will be Minnie and Yn's POV, to see how Minnie's feeling after finding out the truth and to see how Yn feels about losing the baby. Also, I might have Corahn's POV somewhere in there too, depending on how I'm feeling. Should I?

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 2.9K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...
820 17 16
This is the 3rd book of the Real World Series! Just when things were starting to look up Y/n's life starts to tumble... Again. Will Peter and Y/n en...
653 0 23
New Beginnings! This Book 2 of You Don't Love me. Hope you Enjoy! I love the sound of New Beginnings,but is it actually or is it gonna go back to th...
312 16 4
Two childhood friends, who kept getting close year by year. Eventually one fall in love, but life didn't supported them and they fall apart. The love...