Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)

106 1 0
By Hydra1996

After he was fully healed, he went to an adress of a bar when Ozpin told him to meet someone. He was healed but the stab was to deep and need a long time to spare his side, so he can't join the tournament. A dusty, old crow... Good description really. Oh.

The place has the name Crow Bar and as he peeked in, he saw from the entrance a middle aged man with black hair and a red cape. The cape seems familiar to me.

Arion: Are you Qrow?

Qrow: *Turned around* Hey kiddo. You're here for a drink too? 

Arion: Ozpin told me where you was to find.

Qrow: Speaking can come later. You want stay and watch the tournament?

Arion: Why not?

Qrow: So, you're the on Oz told me about. An elf mage like in the fairy tails.

Arion grunted and watched with him the matches. JNPR vs BRNZ  Great I miss the forest life. and SSSN vs NDGO. When the symbol of the ocean came, Neptune froze in fear. 

Arion: What? He act always so cool and can't manage to fight in the near of water? That's so miserable.

After a while, they managed to win the battle.

Bartender: *whistles* Now that was a match!

Qrow: Pbbt! That was a mess.

Bartender: Come on, man. You didn't liked them, the Vale kids, or any of the rounds before that. What fight are you here for!

Qrow: *saw behind him an airship.* That one. *Drank his drink out* Whoa. Happy, Vytal Festival.

Arion: Whoa, hey. You're drunk. You can't go alone just now in this state of yours.

Qrow leaved and Arion followed him. The bartender wanted take the glas, but shoved another from the desk and fell on the ground shattered.

Bartender: Aww, gee darn it.

At the courtyard

What? Where is he going? He was there a moment ago. Oh when I get him, he's toast. What is going up the people?

He squeezed forward to see Qrow fighting a young woman who looks a bit like Weiss. He than saw  Ruby and Weiss.

Arion: Hey Rubes. What's going on?

Weiss: Ruby's crazy uncle started a fight with my sister.

Arion: Wait, UNCLE?!

Ruby: Yeah, go for it uncle Qrow!

Just when Winter came forward with the speed glyph to Qrow for an attack, he turned his weapon back on his back.

Ironwood: Schnee.

Winter: General Ironwood, sir!

Ironwood: What in the world do you think you're doing?

Winter: He started the altercation, sir.

Qrow: That's actually not true, she attacked first.

Ironwood: Is that right? Winter just said nothing and stared ashamed on the ground. And you. What are you doing here?

Qrow: I could be asking you the same thing and I was about to pick up a child with pointy ears. Oh hey there he is. Liar

Ironwood: I-

Ozpin; Now, now everyone. There is a sanctioned fight happening just around the corner at the collosseum that I can assure you has better seats. And popcorn.

Glynda: Break it up, everyone! We will take care of this mess.

Ironwood: Let's go.

The Atlesians followed Ironwood and Penny looked back with smiling and winking. Ruby and Arion winked back.

Ruby: Uncle Qrow! Ahh, it's so good to see you! Did you miss me? Did you miss me?!

Qrow: Nope *Stroke her head*

Ozpin: Qrow! Arion! *Ruby fell from Qrow's arm* A word, please!

Arion: What had I done?! It isn't my fault he ran away and started a fight. *Followed him*

Qrow: I think I'm in trouble.

Ruby: You did kinda tear up our courtyard

Qrow: Yeah, I did. Catch you later, kid.

In Ozpin's office

Winter: What were you thinking?!

Ironwood: If you were one of my men, I would have you shot.

Qrow: If I was one of your men, I'd shoot myself.

Arion: I can understand why.

Ironwood: Why even let you Qrow protect the boy? My men can watch over him too!

Arion: Hey! I'm not a subject who need watched all the time! 

Glynda: While I wouldn't condone his behavior, retaliating like you did certainly didn't help the situation.

Winter: He was drunk!

Glynda: He's always drunk! *They saw Qrow drinking from his flask*

Ozpin: *Sigh* Qrow, why are you here besides I asked you to watch after Arion?

Ironwood: You've been out of contact for weeks! You can't just go dark like that in the field.

Qrow: I'm not one of your special operatives, Jimmy. The little elf wouldn't even listen to you for sure. *Arion just nodded, not liking the thought being watched all the time*

Winter: General.

Qrow: Whatever. You sent me to get intel  on our enemy, and I'm telling you our enemy is here.

Ironwood: We know.

Arion: WHAT?!

Qrow: *Irritated* Oh! Oh, you know. Well, thank goodness I'm out there risking my life to keep you all informed!

Ironwood: *Sigh* Qrow!

Arion: Ok, that's enough! I'm out of there! Good night gentleman, prof. Glynda. *Arion leaved and Weiss came shortly after him*

Winter: Why did they want watching you!

Arion: As if I knew...

Back in the office

Ironwood: Go on.

Qrow: Your little infiltrator isn't just another pawn. They're the ones responsible for Autumn's condition.

Glynda: What?!

Qrow: Despite what the world thinks, we're not just teachers or generals or headmasters. The people in this room, the leaders of the other two academies, we're the ones that keep the world safe from the evils no one even knows about. It's why we meet behind closed doors, why we work in the shadows. So you tell me James, when you brought your army to Vale, did you think you were being discreet or did you just not give a damn?

Ironwood: Discreet wasn't working. I'm here because this is what was necessary.

Qrow: You're here because Ozpin wanted you here! He made you a part of this inner circle and opened your eyes to the real fight that's in front of us.

Ironwood: And I am grateful.

Qrow: Oh well, you've got a real funny way of showing it. 

Ironwood: The people of Vale needed someone to protect them, someone who could act. When they look to the sky and see my fleet, they feel safe, and our enemies will feel our strength.

Qrow: *Laughing* You- you think they're scared of your little ships? I've been out there and I've seen the things she's made and let me tell you... they are fear. 

Ozpin: And fear will bring the Grimm. A guardian is a symbol of comfort. But an army is a symbol of conflict. There's an energy in the air now, a question in the back of everyone's minds: If this is the size of our defences, what is it we're expecting to fight?

Ironwood: *Sighed* So then, what would you suggest we do?

Ozpin: I suggest we find our guardian and Arion will train her to control the magic she gets. But we must careful. The voices in his head know where the subjects are. Isn't that right, Fan'Harel?

A man in a wolf cloak appeared suddenly

Solas (Fan'Harel): Yes...

TBC

Forgot to mention: Just a tiny part of Solas power is in Remnant. He will not stay forever. He once visited Remnant in his long dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 189 16
What happens when the Fall of Beacon plan failed, and Salem decided to take matters into her own hands. At the same time, Team RWBY was patrolling Va...
4.8K 81 11
It appears you and your teammate have made it to Argust but getting the help from the people for Atlas is gonna he that easy. You have fight your way...
5.1K 188 16
After the fall of Beacon Academy and the death of the Fall Maiden who Hector killed himself, he has decided to do something neither side has consider...
24.5K 498 8
(THE REMAKE).....Depicted as a assassin of death, a harbinger of things to come. But they call me y/n, a former student of beacon academy. Wanting to...