in the dark ─ ❝ jachary x zor...

By bisexualbesson

ೃ why don't we, a famous boy band. everything seems great on the surface but , what happens when you take a c... More

1πŸŒ™
2πŸŒ™
3πŸŒ™
4πŸŒ™
5πŸŒ™
6πŸŒ™
7?
Tagged
8πŸŒ™
9?
10?
@kissingmarais
12πŸŒ™
13πŸŒ™
Tagged Pt. 2
Tagged AGAIN (sorry guys i have an addiction to tags) ill make a tag book soz
14πŸŒ™
15πŸŒ™
16πŸŒ™
17πŸŒ™
18πŸŒ™
19πŸŒ™
20
21
22
23
24

11πŸŒ™

309 10 3
By bisexualbesson

CORBYN

I can't believe zach actually broke up with me. I thought he loved me deep down I thought we would be together till death do us part. But he goes off with jack why? It stung like a bee sting in my heart I felt stupid for thinking he cared. I mean am I not good enough for guys? Maybe I jumped to conclusions to soon? Am I not gay? I guess I like girls then? But I was so happy with zach maybe I was blinded by my brain saying I needed someone in my life that was special. I had a plan not a very good one but I had too know. I grabbed my phone with shaking hands and texted Christina hoping that we could talk. I could barely keep my hands still enough to type the words "Can we talk?" I took a deep breath and pushed send. Within seconds I got a reply. "Sure! I'd love to ❤❤" the text had two heart emojis from her.

I almost gagged at the thought. I was sickened by myself but I still had to know. We arranged a time and place and I headed out I felt nauseous the entire way to her house. When I arrived I hit my forehead repeatedly saying I have to do this. I walked to the door and rang the door bell not having the strength to knock on the door myself. She opened the door and smiled. "Hi bean! It's been so long come on in!" She said almost too excited. I felt like I was going to die but I had to go in. When we walked in she sat me on the couch. "Listen Tina I'm only here to find something out ok? So please understand that." I told her sternly. She nodded slowly.

"Thanks C for being the only stable person in my life," I say with a deep sigh. "Of course bud, what's up? You look stressed." She says rubbing my shoulder only to make me cry. I don't even have to say anything she immediately knows and hugs me and whispers sweet nothings in my ear finally making me feel loved and actually appreciated. "It hurts Christina! It really does, I thought he was my forever one! Turns out I was dead wrong!" I say angrily through the tears. "I know just let it out I'm here..." "How could I not see it?!? I'm so stupid!" I say as I pull away from her tight grasp, throwing my hands up in the air in frustration as I do. "Like am I even gay anymore?!?" I say only getting more frustrated at the thought that my heart and my mind betrayed me. I just stand there just thinking looking to Christina's eyes, thinking about him. Next thing I know, I'm crying in her arms. As soon as I realize it isn't Zach it only gets worse. Not because of that but because I thought he loved me, I thought I was gay, I thought I was making him feel loved... I thought I was loved.

I spit it out like water from a faucet. She looked so genuine while I ranted before I could completely finish she pulled me into her and kissed me deeply it felt like I was in heaven.  Fireworks everywhere my heart pumped fast. Her lips tasted like cherries and she had soft smooth lips. Zach's kiss never came as close to her kiss it felt like my stomach in the circus dancing and doing acrobatics. I felt complete. When she broke the kiss she asked. "Well what did you feel?" Instead of words. I used body language I kissed her passionately our lips fit perfect together and danced in harmony. It was magical. I never felt this good with Zach... and maybe this meant I am straight but now I just want to enjoy this. When I "woke up" from my dream state I was transported to, I felt amazing I just felt so much bliss, pure content and happiness.

——————————————————————————

CHRISTINA

We both decided that we wanted to spend this time with the boys and me and Corbyn felt more comfortable doing it with the people we love unconditionally, our family, our home away from home, I love these guys so much they're pretty much my brothers.

We reach there house and walk over to the couch and as soon as I turn the corner I see Jack and Zach cuddling in each other's arms. "Aww guys, you 2 make me wish I had love like that!" I say chuckling at the thought, immediately pulling Corbyn into a long kiss. The sparks flew instantly I laugh a little as I pull away hearing "Yus Corbina, slay!" Coming from Jack and Zach, and "Get your mans!" Coming from Jonah and Daniel.

Next thing I know, Jachary starts kissing possibly getting just a tiny bit jealous from Corbina stealing the spotlight, "Getting a little jelly are we there Jachary?" "Guess so Corbina!" He says saying what is apparently our ship name now. "Should we live stream making it official with the fans?" "Sure baby, lets do it!" He says with confidence knowing I'm by his side the whole time."I tweet it out C!" "Thanks J, love ya!" He says as he blows me a kiss. 'Going live in 5 for something special!' "Sent it now just wait, hey babe where's your laptop?" "In my room, come on let's go get it." Zach says as I give him a nudge knowing what's gonna happen. Jack mouths "I'll text you about ring shopping" "K go get em!"

———————————————————————————

ZACH

We walk to my room, to go get my laptop and then Jack just starts kissing me, of course I kiss back "Baby, I love you so much, just-hold me?" "Of course baby, what's up everything ok?" He says thinking something's wrong when in reality nothing's wrong. "Yeah, I just miss you lately, more than usual." I bury my head in his chest as he holds me close as we walk out to Christina and the boys.  "Aye! I love some good Jachary! Yes babies!" Says Christina being a total girl, "You two are so cute, get the laptop?" Mhm I say nodding my head burying my head in his chest as we sit next to each other on the couch. She launches YouNow, sitting close down to Corbyn.

"Hey guys so as you saw on my Twitter, this is something different, no pun intended, for a very different set of people..." "People who mean a lot to me, especially my brother, my family, Corbyn, so buddy?" I say looking at him with such sadness, happiness. "Thanks bud, yeah so..." I could tell he was shaking and really nervous. I run his thigh, in comfort, "ya need a minute?" I mouth, he just shakes his head about to break down, down his walls. He just quietly exits the room as Christina follows him knowing he's gonna need her. "I'll be right back," She says whispering just loud enough for me to hear.

CHRISTINA

As I rush to his room, I see him sitting on the edge of his bed sobbing his heart out. "Oh...babe...it's ok...you take as much time as you need ok? I'm right here." I say rubbing circles on his back in an effort to calm his nerves. "I get it, it's tough, you've never really done anything like this before." I say trying once again bring his nerves down. "I know, performing is so different, the fans, seeing them in person rather as opposed to through a screen is...it's almost worse..." "C, like how do I tell them without breaking down!" He says getting a bit frustrated at the fact that his heart won't let me in. "Baby, just tell them how you feel, do what you do best: sing, sing your heart out..." I say trying to show him that's it's easier than he thinks since he sings his feelings for a living. "Thanks babe, what would I do without you?" Bringing me into a tight hug as he says this to me.

We both walk out of the room, back to the livestream. We sit back down as I look at Jack giving him a reassuring smile. "Hey guys, sorry about that, I'm gonna perform a quick song dedicated to a special someone who I love and adore." He says knowing that I know instantly know what song it is.

I want to take all the stars
And shine them on you
I want to take all the lights in New York City
And shine them on you
Oh, the way you look in this light
It's nothing I've ever seen before
Oh, the way you look in this light
It's like I found a diamond on the shore

I instantly start to tear up, especially the last lyric, it hit my heart hard in an amazing indescribable way.

Cause, no amount of money
Will make me give you up
No amount of money
Would make me give up what love

'Cause you're the only one, the only one
The only one I can love
The only one, the only one
You're the only one, the only one
The only one I can love
The only one, the only one

I wanna kiss your lips in the rain
Make you feel like you lost all the sorrow and pain
I wanna lift you up and spin you 'round
And tell you, I never, ever, ever want this thing to change
'Cause you're perfect the way you are

As he finishes that part I just can't help but think of imagining it and breaking down. Knowing I want to but I can't...my body won't let me. He's my rock.

'Cause, no amount of money
Will make me give you up
No amount of money
Would make me give up what love

'Cause you're the only one, the only one
The only one I can love
The only one, the only one
You're the only one, the only one
The only one I can love
The only one, the only one

You're the only one, the only one
The only one, the only one
You're the only one, the only one
The only one I can love, the only one I can love
The only one
The only one

By now I'm a mess of emotions; of happiness, joy, sadness, just swirling around my heart making me feel the butterflies in my stomach. Completely disregarding that we had thousands of people watching out every move. All I cared about, all I wanted was him.

"Hey guys that one was dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend, my everything: Christina Marie Harris," He says, making me blush, hard for my love, my world. I see mostly support from both fandoms. Just the occasional hate comment that I just shake off because of the fact that the one person can't accept that I'm actually happy.

Most of the limelights actually support us, considering that they think they can date one of my brothers is hilarious. You might be thinking: "Geez Chris, chill!" Well to that I say: "No they are my brothers and I protect and get defensive when people mess with my family!" Ok, ok! Now...where were we?

"Hey guys, thanks for all the support, not only for me, Corbyn. Us... but especially for my brothers, my family. For Zach, Jack, for Jonah, Daniel, just thank you for always being true fans so that they can be true and vulnerable with things like being gay, straight, and many other things. For that I thank you, always find your group of people. Find the people who love you, accept you, care for you, and most importantly are loyal." After I say this I can see that pretty much everyone in the room is crying. "I love you guys, more than you'll ever know!" I say sobbing as I bring them into a hug, holding them so close.

"Guys I think we're gonna get off I need to go care for my children, chow chow Chickee's!" I say closing the computer and leaning back on the couch with my little children content and surrounded by love. I look over and see Jachary cuddling which just warms my heart to see my brothers happy. Next thing I know I'm cuddled my Corbyn, "I love you babe," is all he's says and that's all I needed to here...

A/n thanks @tyler_glossy_reads for writing a majority of this! I just expanded on her amazing work, hope you guys enjoyed! I REALLY ENJOYED writing this. It made me soft! Also 2K words!! Yay!

WC: 2131

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 994 31
Zach Herron, a member of the boy band Why Don't We and secret gay. Zach couldn't bear the thought of his bandmates knowing. If they knew he was gay w...
3.5K 7 19
read to find out
101K 1.6K 30
π‹πŽπ•π„ π“π€πŠπ„π’ π“πˆπŒπ„ --> in which a girl is everything the boy needs to get his heart fixed after a experiencing a hard break up. "Look at th...
131K 3.6K 35
Jack and Zach didn't know what their little their little fling would lead to. Zach had no idea what his body was capable. He would soon find out. β€’ ...