Tied to You

Por saibi94

Story of a girl who is tied to a man whom she loves but he doesn't love her. Her journey of being a dutiful w... Más

Just a Normal Day
How It Began
The Proposal
The First Meet
It's a Yes!
I will make you Believe!
Becoming Yours
Through Arnav's Eyes
Before The Storm
A Glimpse in Raizada Mansion
Before the Storm - part 2
Note
The Growling Storm
Revelation
An Old Rage
A Broken Soul
Broken Soul - part 2
A Decision Made
Isolated
Facing the Outcome
Dilemma
Note

Prologue

18.3K 326 19
Por saibi94

The morning rays peeking through the curtains disturbed my sleep, waking me up from the dream I see every night, a dream I soo much wish to be true. But now after six year I have realised that it could never become the reality of my life.
Shrugging the leftover sleep from eyes, yawning a little, I sat up on the bed leaning on the headboard. The I tilted my head to my left to look at the other occupant on my bed, my husband, the love of my life, sleeping like a baby without any worry lines on his forehead. Oh! How much I wish to keep looking at him like this. But, now I have to wake him up for his morning jog or else he will get a chance to get angry, which now I feel is his favourite hobbies.
Smiling at my own stupid thought I leaned on my left hand and brushing my right palm in his hair I called him with all the love in my heart.
"Arnavji!!"
Him being a light sleeper wakes up instantly from my call. The baby face is now hardened showing all the traits of a strong headed, tough grown up man that he is.
"Good Morning!" came his voice breaking my trance.
"Good Morning!" I replied back
Without another word he got up from the bed went straight to the bathroom. I sighed looking at now the closed door. This is the start of another day of my life, a life in which I have tied myself to a man who doesn't love me, and may be never will.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

151K 9.1K 20
Story is quite simple. There is a dad, his son. Then a mom, her daughter. Now what happen will be a cross bonding. Wanna know more? Peek in !!
274K 13K 41
A story based on the characters of Indian TV series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? Not related to the series, so can be read as an independent story too...
29.7K 1.2K 11
After going through a nightmare a few years ago, will Khushi find love again? Will she be able to reach her happily ever after? An Arshi fan faction...
109K 6.4K 25
Khushi is a mad girl who behaves like a small child. Lost her memory when she was 19. Arnav is a busy tycoon. A workaholic who doesn't have time for...