Paradise

Oleh Anna332

Beatrice is a nineteen old girl who attends Stratford university. After meeting a boy when she was at the b... Lebih Banyak

Trouble In Paradise
Physical Education.Total Waste Of Time .
Dates ,Who Needs'em
You Again
What Just Happened?
My Life Flashes Before My Eyes
Why Me
Why Do You Love Me ?
Don't lie to me .I always find out .
Why does she Stay ?
Perfect
Delay ?
My Girlfriend Attacks me in a Elevator
The Ugly Truth
Moving In
Graduation
Authors note
Wattys2015

Another Vampire Movie

27 1 0
Oleh Anna332

I walk down the hall trying to forget how it happened .

How my world has just changed in such a short time .

Soon my parents won't even know that I exist.

To focused on the new baby.

My mom once said "If you do a bad thing then your bound to be punished for doing that thing."

I never thought my world was so fragile .That with the slightest move it could fall apart . It never occurred to me that I would actually need them around .That I relied on my parents .I mean for more than companionship .

I remember when I was little .I saw the outcome of people's actions before they even thought of doing it. It scared me ... It still does .

Have you ever known something bad was going to happen and you couldn't do anything to stop it from happening ?

Try living with the fact that no matter what you do or say its never going to be the way it was .

I kept walking hoping that it was just a dream and that my life is not ruined .

Who am I kidding .

This was meant to happen .

My parents were lonely (What with me living on campus)so they decided "hey let's have another kid its not like I'm almost 40 "

In what world would a normal person think it would be okay to have a kid at 37!

I mean by the time I'm 19 the kid will be like 6 months old .I can see it know ...people are gonna think its my kid not my parents .

"Hey ." it was my best friend Trey Summers . Judging by the look on his face he knew something was up with me and my life . "So next week Friday a bunch of us were going to go out and see a movie . And I wanted to see if you would come ?"

"Sure what movie ?"

"Day breakers ."

"So were going to go see a vampire movie ?"

"Yeah .... I thought you wanted to see it ?"

" I do see you at dinner  ?"

"Yeah ."

"Bye "

He walked away . I hate letting people know that I am suffering on the inside .Trey is the only one that could tell that I was drowning in my own pool of pain and regret that only me and Trey could see . He's like a brother he can tell that much just by looking at me . We grew up together .

I made my way to the classroom door .When it opened I saw her that girl from the beach.

She was wearing leggings a plaid skirt completed with a white collard shirt ,tie,and a black fitted vest with the school crest on it .Standard uniform .All the boys had to wear a white collard shirt with a tie dress pants and a dress coat with the school crest on it. Its not my favorite thing to wear but I have to .She had her hair up in a neat bun with one strand sticking out which looked great with her glasses by the way .

"Mister Darkner please take a seat ." the teacher said pointing to the desks .

It never occurred to me before that the lesson had started so I took a seat near the back ,and took notes on the lesson which was actually really interesting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We have ten minutes to get to each class which are an hour long . So my normal day is pretty boring and long. .Unless I have my favourite teacher that day .

Miss .Mackee is my favorite teach because she makes every day an event. But she is getting married so she will be taking time of for her honeymoon.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Finally." I sigh "Lunch ." I grab a tray ,get my salad and go right to my dorm .I pull out my book and read as I eat .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I turn on my ps3 open crackle and start to watch XXXHolic .My favorite Japanese anime show . My favorite character is Mokina. He is soooo cute.

I swear I'm a dude .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

98 24 24
Beatrice Ledger, a popular high school student, was suspected of murdering and kidnapping her classmate, Ally Wilson. Everything went downhill after...
8.2K 311 21
| 8๐˜… ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท A YA Beauty and the Beast gender-swapped retelling. Bit of a Stranger Things vibe going on, too! Life was going mega well f...
1.4K 37 46
Bea saw the world through her own colourfully extraordinary lens. Then her sister died and Bea's world became colourless. While trying to make sens...
11.3K 279 50
Cassie is not your average girl. At the age of 14, she tried to commit suicide. Later that year, she was traumatized when taking part in a car accide...