THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY | VKOOK

By HOSOOKAH

"I do the clean work while Kookie does the dirty one." Top-kook Bottom-Tae More

Intro
Pretty 1
pretty 3
Pretty 4
Pretty 5 (M)
Pretty 6
Pretty 7
Pretty 8
Pretty 9
pretty 10
Pretty 11
Pretty 12
Pretty 13
Pretty 14
Pretty 15
Pretty 16
Pretty 17
Pretty 18
Chapter 19-END

Pretty 2

11.9K 416 343
By HOSOOKAH

Taehyung's POV

As soon as I wake up I run out of the house and towards school.  I missed two days of school because I couldn't walk after the event with Chongyae.  Mother allowed me to stay at home the day after only because she made good money and she was acting grateful.  The next day after that I stayed in bed because I felt pretty lazy, I knew that if I stayed mother would beat me up like usual or she would burn my wrists.

So, I had to call chongyae and begged him to let me stay for today in exchange of me paying him a visit.  Mother had stopped beating me because Chongyae didn't liked seeing bruises in my body unless I deserved them, sometimes he would give me bruises himself whenever he gets extremely jealous or finds out that mother made me sleep with someone else.  Of course, she always says that I'm the one who seduces men so that they can sleep with me (which isn't true) but he never believes me, giving me bruises and fucking me mercilessly until I learned my lesson.  He allows me to stay at home during those times because he says he 'understands' and finds ways to apologize to me until I recover.

After I called him and he accepted, he called mother to let her know that I would leave with him.  He gave some money to my mom and then he took me to one of his hotels.  I begged him to not have sex with me because I was still sore even though I wasn't I didn't wanted to sleep with him and he complied with me.  Nonetheless I had to give him several blowjobs because he said he wasn't taking me to his hotels to do nothing.

I'm out of breath as I reach the school gates, dropping my backpack on the floor, hands on knees, and deep breaths.

After fixing myself for running, I enter and boys and girl started ogling at me as they whisper to each other and some whistle.

I see two of my so called friends talking to each other and I yell at them.

"Jennie! Lisa!" They turn to me with scowling faces as I run towards them.

"Hey, what are you girls doing?"

"We were talking about girl's clothes," Lisa says or more like spat.

"O-oh, I-i know about some girl's clothes too."

They look at me and laugh.

"Of course you do.  I bet you crossdress for your clients, don't you?"

"W-well, only i-if they ask," I say uncomfortable.  I feel uncomfortable whenever someone talks about what mother makes me do.

"Hmm, You missed two days of school.  Did one of your clients fuck you so hard you couldn't walk?" Asks lisa in between laughs.

Jennie clutches her stomach as she laughs and holds onto lisa's arms.

"Oh my god, that sounds like something a whore would do. I mean, it's not like Tae isn't one but you know where I'm Getting." 

They start laughing loudly and I chuckle awkwardly.

Once they calm down I talk.

"Well, at least at whore's life is way more fun than any of yours since your tight holes can't seem to get any guy to look at it," I throw my head back laughing at my own joke and they just glare at me.

"Anyways, let's get to class girls, I don't want to be late."

I push both their shoulders a bit harshly and walk in between them as they follow behind me, sulking and cursing at me under their breaths.

I know they don't like me.  They only hang out with me because I'm popular and boys are always around me.  The only way guys notices any of them is if they hang out with me or I present them.  If it weren't for me they wouldn't be dating two of the football captains.

'ugh, ungrateful bitches,' I say under my breath a bit too loud so they could hear.

I don't like speaking like that or even thinking like that but that's what mother forces me to act like.  She says that men are more attracted to bratty and cocky boys not cute and fluffy ones.

Once we part ways I take a sit beside the window at the back of the class but not before hugging the daylights out of my best friend.

"Yoongi hyung!!" I say in a high pitch tone and he groans.

"Yah! Stop being so loud, it's too early for that."

"sorry, I just missed you a lot."

"yeah yeah now tell why you missed school?"

I froze immediately at his question.  Even though he's my best friend I haven't told him about what mother makes me do.  Yoongi is the only person in this world who doesn't stick with me because of my looks or popularity. Yoongi hyung is my real friend, his like an older brother to me. I'm afraid to tell him what I do.  What if he finds me disgusting and doesn't want to talk to me anymore? Will he  call me a whore like some people do? Will he laugh at me? Those thoughts go away As I come up with an excuse.

"Ah, it's just family problems you know."

I say trying to sound convincing.

He nods, "If anything happens tell me okay?"

'If only I could.'

I nod and give him my boxy smile.

A few minutes later the bell rings and classes start.

~Time skip to lunch time~

Thankfully I have almost all my classes with yoongi hyung except for art, history, and design.

We are both in the school backyard laying against a tree as we eat our lunch.

"Say yoongi hyung, How are your fiances?"

"They're fine.  Loud as always if you're wondering."

Yoongi hyung is one of the luckiest person on earth.  He does not only have someone to love him but two.  He has two fiances who love him to death.  I've only met one of them, he's name is Jimin.  The two of them spend more time together when yoongi is at home because the other one is always working.  Yoongi has told me that his other fiance is very loud and cheerful in contrast to him. I hope I can meet him someday. Hyung told me that his cheerful fiance who's name is hoseok was the one to propose to him and Jimin in the Eiffel tower in paris.  To say I was jealous of yoongi about that was an statement.  His fiances have taken him all around the world and shower him with love everyday. 

....Something I don't understand.

"Ah, I want you to come home.  Hoseok is staying home already since he says he doesn't have to travel for a while and I want you to finally meet him," he says smiling brightly at the idea of his fiance not having to leave anymore.

"Really?! Well, how about I visit you on Friday, is it okay?"

"Of course!"

"Yay!! I love you hyungie."

"Yes, now get off me." He pushes me off of him and I laugh at his cute grumpy face.

~Time skip to end of classes ~

I take my things out of my locker and fix my bag when a sudden hand clasps around my locker, closing it in the act.  I feel someone's chest on my back as they lean in to whisper in my ear.

"Hello, taehyungie~"

"M-minho hyung, you scared me!"

"Aww did I?"

I nod and there's no need for me to turn around as I can feel his smirk when he breathes on my neck.

"Get off him."

We turn our attention to a scary looking yoongi hyung and he sighs as he steps away from me.

"Ah suga, why do you always have to ruin such moments for me?"

"Because they're only beautiful moments for you not for him, now leave him alone and don't touch him."

He walks towards us and grabs my hand.

"Let's go, Tae.  Jimin must be waiting."

I nod and let myself be dragged by him.

"Seriously Tae, you need to stop letting guys do whatever they want with you."

"B-but I don't want to hurt them, hyungie."

"They don't care about your feelings so why should you care about theirs?"

"Don't say that hyungie.  Deep down they're nice people that can be shattered by a few words.  I don't want to break them, Hyung, that's mean."

He sighs and closes his eyes.

"Just-don't let them touch you okay?"

I nod and he smiles a bit.

"Good, now let's g-" he stops in mid sentence and freezes as he stares at something in the distance.

"Yoongi Hyung, what is it?" I asked concern and turn my gaze towards what he's looking at. That's when I see something not so far from where we stand.

There's Jimin laying against a car as a red haired male kisses him.

I look at yoongi hyung confuse but what confuses me more is that there is excitement in his eyes and his gummy smile shining its brightest.  He lets go of my hand takes two step forward.

"Hobi?" He asks with excitement in his voice.

The red haired male that was kissing Jimin is now looking at yoongi and smiles.  Fries, his smile is brighter than the sun.

"gummy bear!! Come here!" the said male beams.

Yoongi runs happily to him and the male catches him, lifting him up in the air and kissing him passionately before pecking all over his face making the younger giggle.

"I missed you a lot hobi," says yoongi with tear fill eyes.

"I missed you too, gummy!" Hobi says and kisses him again.

So that's hoseok? Wow, he's really handsome.  Yoongi Hyung has good taste.  First Jimin and now him.  I bet their kids will look like gods.

"Tae!" Beams Jimin as he hugs me tightly and I hug him back.

"Hi Jimin Hyung!"

"Gosh, you be getting hotter everyday, what do you eat?"

'I barely eat'

"Bread?"

"Daddy?Gummy? Can we adopt Taetae?"

"So this is the famous Taehyung, huh? Gummy always talks about you, is nice meeting you."

Says hoseok with his bright smile.  His smile its so contagious and genuine that it makes people smile without realizing.

"It's nice to meet you too Hyung!" I say and bow.

"Awww~ he's so cuute~ C'mere!" He says before hugging me tightly and I hug back happily.

"Let's drive Tae home, already." Says yoongi hyung and we break from the hug.

"Ah, you're right."

We all hop(e) in the car.  In our way to my house I realized that hobi hyung is really funny. He would sing off key to any song that came in the radio and would sometimes misspell the lyrics purposely. 

They drop me off and I wave goodbye at them. I stand in front of the door not wanting to enter my hell of a home yet.  I take a deep breath preparing myself for whatever awaits me inside.

Once I push the door open I see mother smiling brightly as she counts money on the kitchen table.

I lower my head, "I'm back, mother."

She looks up at me and her smile brightens.

"Ah! I'm glad you're here, there's a young man waiting for you in the guest room. Go and pleasure him right or you know what happens."

I raise my head but still don't look into her eyes.

"B-but mother, you said you wouldn't let me sleep with other clients apart from chongyae."

"The boy upstairs saw your photos and gave me two times more money than that bastard chongyae.  Now, go and pleasure the boy and don't make him wait," I nod vigorously and run up to my room to get ready.

Mother does not only makes me sleep with men, she does it too.  But she says that she gains more money with me so she makes me sleep with more people than she does.

I take a quick shower and dress up. Putting the uncomfortable attire that mother gave me to wear.

I put a satin robe on and apply some red lipstick, eyeliner and some pink tint on my cheeks.

I look at myself one more time when a knock interrupts me.  I abruptly stand up and fix myself one more time before I open the door.

Mother grabs my arm tightly and pushes me outside, dragging me down the hallway and towards the guest room.

"You took too long, you better give him the best sex of his life!"

We stand in front of the door and I grab the door knob.

"Taehyung, I don't want to hear any complaints from him,"

I nod, gaze still in the door knob.

"Good, I'll be downstairs."

I hear her walk away and sigh.

'I took too long, I bet whoever is there is gonna fuck me rough as a punishment.  Some clients do.'

I sigh one more time before opening the door.

"Hmm, finally.  I was starting to get bored in here," says a deep yet sweet voice sending shivers down my body.

I clear my throat and try to adjust my eyes to the darkness of the room.

"I'm sorry I took too long, I'll make it up for the time you loss, sir."

he doesn't say anything and I can only hear our breaths in the room.

"Turn the lights on, I want to see your face."

"H-huh?"

"Did I stutter?"

"I-im sorry," I mumble and run my fingers over the walls before turning the lights on and shutting my eyes tightly.

"C'mere," he says or more like orders.

I open my eyes and hesitantly walk towards him, my head still looking down.

"Look up," he says and I slowly look up.

He was sitting against the headboard of the bed, the first buttons of his shirt open revealing his chest, and round spectacles.  He has big round dark eyes that seem to lurk me in, as if he were looking through me. Pink lips that entice me to kiss and a small scar on his cheek.

(How Jeon looks- I'm terrible at describing.)

Unlike all the other clients he looks very young and handsome.

'He must be on his twenties or something..."

He extents his hand for me to hold it and I complied. With a sudden move he pushes me towards him making me land on his lap.

He grabs my jaw tightly and I gasp.

He examines my face for a moment and I still won't dare to look at his eyes, "Hm, you look better in person.  Will you be the one to attend me?"

I nod, "Look me in the eyes and use your mouth."

I stare at his eyes and nod again, "Yes."

He nods and pushes me down on the bed as he hovers over me.

I feel disgusted whenever mother makes me have sex with someone and I feel scared whenever someone touches me but I don't understand why I feel so safe with this man.

I've never felt the want to sleep with a guy, in fact I never enjoy it, I hate it with all my guts but why again, do I feel excited to sleep with this guy? Maybe because he's handsome or maybe because sleeping around with many people is starting to take a toll on me.

Either way, I don't understand this feeling.

He starts placing kisses down my neck and jaw as he sucks and bites on my skin.  I moan at the sudden feeling of pleasure when he sucks on my sweet spot.  He keeps on biting roughly causing huge hickeys on my skin, driving me to the edge.

"W-what would you like me to call you, sir?" I asked between moans.

He looks up at my eyes and then my lips.

"Just call me Jungkook," he says as he connects our lips.

                                 ~

Don't feel like writing smut but hey next chapter I might!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
141K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
36.1K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong