Origin

By Mikealsonlover12

Book 4 This book takes place in season 5 and I also have a little surprise for you all. Your either gonna hat... More

Cast & Trailer
Just something I made
New Characters
First day
Meeting the Family
Feedback
The Originals Finale
Silas
2 Time Jumps
An Unexspected call
All hail the New king of New Orleans
Saving The Werewolves
New Book
Goodbye Gilberts Hello Petrovas
Evil Witch
Motivation
Amelia is no more
Cast and Trailer
The Originals
Stupid Family Squabble
Evil Witch Has Arrived
Life is Strange
Spells, Spells And More Spells
True Crescent
Hello Again
Oops
Full Potential
My book is up

Angel is no more

621 19 51
By Mikealsonlover12

A/N IMPORTANT: I forgot to mention this in the last A/N so In order for there to be doppelgängers the past doppelgängers have to have children. So I forgot to tell you guys that the girl who's going to be playing Amelia's long lost Daughter is Maia Mitchell. I was going to have it be a boy but I was like #Girlpower.

Maia Mitchell as Nikolina Maia Petrova

"You might've took my mother out but you can't take me. Remember that."

Okay so I added another character but yeah I'm excited because this was my favorite part of the show but most annoying at the same time but yeah let's get down to it.
(Outfit at the top☝️☝️) enjoy.
__________________________

I'm awoken by Elena, Bonnie and Caroline's annoying voices. I mean he's Elena and I got dumped by the Salvatore brothers I mean I guess it's pay back for dumping the other brother a long time ago.

Elena: I just have to face reality. When Damon makes up his mind about something, it's done.

Angel: Yep pity party I want your waffles Elena.

She hands me them and I eat them and groan out of pleasure.

Caroline: You has your Ripper breakfast yesterday.

I roll my eyes: Really Ripper breakfast. I didn't kill them.

Bonnie: No but you left them for dead forcing Caroline to clean up your mess.

I give Bonnie a look: I compelled them to tell me the worst thing that they ever did and they have to be honest and we sexual harassment is a No No, Child Porn is horrible, Kidnapping is awful, torture is cool only if your a vampire and killing is bad. Horrible things happen to Horrible people.

Elena: So somethings going to happen to you?

I look at her and nod: I might die a tragic death and leave my pretend children behind to mourn me.

They just look at me: I'm just joking.

All of a sudden Elena's phone begins to ring and Caroline goes to pick it up and see who it is. She looks at me giving me a sympathetic look.

Caroline says slowly: It's Stefan.

They look at me and I roll my eyes acting like I don't care.

Angel: I mean he's calling you not me go ahead.

Elena sighs: Tell him I don't feel like talking.

Bonnie looks at Caroline

Bonnie: She doesn't feel like talking.

Caroline says to Stefan.

Caroline: She doesn't feel like talking.

Stefan: Well Elena and Angel are going to want to talk about this.

I raise an eyebrow wondering what he has to say.

<<<>>>

Caroline, Bonnie, Elena and I walk into the Salvatore boarding house and we hear voices make voices and we walk over to see my baby brother, Matt and Damon taking shots.

Elena: Seriously?

I say buzzkill through a cough and Elena slightly glares at me.

Matt: Elena...We're were just...uh...

Elena: I know what you're doing.

She looks at Jeremy.

Elena: You're cut off.

The room is silent and is awkward as hell in here Elena picks up the bottle of liquor and looks at me.

Elena: If anyone is drinking to Katherine
and Amelia's last days, it's going to be us.

Elena and I take a shot

Elena: They impersonated us...repeatedly.

We take another shot.

Angel: Made Aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach and Amelia cut off Uncle John's fingers.

Jeremy: He might have deserved that.

Bonnie: My Grams died trying to close a tomb they wasn't in.

Caroline: Tyler's werewolf curse got triggered because of them.

Elena: Klaus followed them to Mystic Falls and because of that, we lost Jenna.

Damon: And Alaric.

I look at Elena: We turned it off because well she killed Jeremy.

We all stand up and take shots.

Matt: We're going to need more booze.

Elena looks at me: They tried to kill us at least twice.

Caroline: Amelia did kill me...Although I'm weirdly better off.

We continue to laugh and drink.

Damon: Rumor has it, they burnt down the entire city of Atlanta once.

Jeremy: That might win.

I chuckle but I stop once I see Stefan enter the room.

Stefan: All right. Knock it off or take it somewhere else. You guys are being insensitive.

Damon: Come on, Stefan. Don't let the sight of a frail, human Angel and Elena-look-alike cloud your memories of the manipulative psycho that they are.

I see Damon hold out a full shot glass to Stefan. Stefan hesitates then takes it.

Stefan: In 1864, Katherine and her sister Amelia moved into my home, Katherine compelled me to love her, but my love was for Amelia. They both seduced my brother, fed us full of vampire blood and then started a war with the town that got us killed.

Damon: Exactly. Bottoms up.

Damon drinks his shot.

Stefan: But, centuries before that, they were just innocent girls that was shunned by there family. So for five hundred years, they lied and manipulated and did whatever they had to do to survive. And they did. There survivors, right? So that's the girls I will drink to today. Cheers.

Stefan drinks his shot.

Okay he told me he hated Amelia and now he praising her and I hate Katherine too and he's doing the same for her.

Damon: Please. One night of hot sex with Katherine and you're brainwashed?

Elena: What?!

Bonnie: What?!

Bon Bon and Elena look at me while I just give Stefan the look that says "Your fucked and nobody can save you."

I already know they screwed I heard sexual noises in the room that Stefan and I Shared I thought it was Elena and Damon cuz all I could hear was a screaming 'Elena' oh no I open the door just a little and see Katherine with grey hair and a sweaty Stefan pounding into her. I close the door with tears in my eyes I walk away and go to the one person who I could talk to. Damon.

Caroline: Oh my...I forgot to tell you. You were kidnapped and hostaged and...

Stefan: Bottle's empty...I should–

I say rather loudly: Yeah you should go.

He looks at me: You wanna do this right here right now.

Angel: You know what screw you.

Stefan: What part of we're done don't you understand Angel. I have a right to do what the hell I want.

I stand up and glare: You know what you are right so how about you go upstairs and bang Katherine to death oh you already did that then bang Amelia I'm sure she will be pleased.

Stefan: I didn't cheat you did.

All eyes on me

Angel: I got a text message for something that happened months ago when my humanity was off.

Stefan throws his arms out and roll his eyes: I'm getting more booze I'm done.

I give him the bird as Damon stands up looking all awkward.

Damon looks at Stefan but then looks behind him. Nikolina and Nadia Petrova stand side by side.

Damon: Nadia and Nikolina...the devil's spawns. Caroline Angel, did you remember to tell Elena that.

I cringe as Caroline smacks her forehead.

Elena: I think my mind just exploded. Okay. Katherine and Amelia's upstairs.

Elena drinks her shot I sit back in my seat.

Nadia: Actually, we're here to see all of you. I found a way to save our mother's and we need some help.

Damon: Uh-uh. No way. Even my biased brother knows I will kick his ass from here to Kentucky if he helps Katherine and Amelia's Pierce live one more day on this Earth. No volunteers.

Damon looks around at the others to make sure they comply.

Nikolina smirks: I figured as much, which is why I found that old safe your brother spent the summer drowning in and buried it on this property with your friend Matt inside of it. Oh – without this.

Nikolina places Matt's 'bring me back to life' ring on the table.

Elena: What?

I look at the ring I just hope Matt's okay.

<<<>>>

Caroline, Bonnie,Jeremy and I search the Salvatore estate looking for the place where Team Petrova buried Matt in the safe.

Jeremy: I don't see any freshly dug ground.

Bonnie: This property is massive.

Caroline: Hello? Is no one going to comment on the fact that Stefan slept with Katherine? I mean, that's kind of a big deal.

Control Angel control.

Jeremy looks at me: It doesn't matter. We've all slept with our fair share of bad choices.

Bonnie: No offense taken.

Jeremy: No. Obviously not you.

Caroline and I both stop walking.

Caroline: Bonnie Bennett! Wait, did you two...

Bonnie and Jeremy say nothing, though Bonnie's expression confirms it. Ew gross. I mean I don't care because I ship it but gross.

Caroline: And you didn't tell me it Angel.

Bonnie looks like she's cringing while she sees my disgusted face.

Bonnie: I didn't think I was obligated.

Caroline: Of course you were obligated! You're my best friend! Oh my god. Does Elena know that her little brother...

Bonnie and Jeremy interrupt Caroline before she can finish.

Bonnie and Jeremy: No.

Caroline: Oh, scandalous sex! Even better! God, how am I the only person on this planet that isn't having scandelous sex?

Caroline looks at me: You should have Scandalous sex.

I shake my head: Nah I'm good.

Jeremy: Why don't we split up and think about that?

Caroline: Good idea. We'll cover more ground that way.

Bonnie and Jeremy start to go off in one direction.

I look at Caroline: Alright I'm going right and you go left.

She nods and that's all it takes for us to both vamp speed away.

Im walking through the woods and it feels like years. I keep yelling Matt's name and try to hear for his voice but nothing.

Angel: Matt! Matt, we're coming for you.

I stop dead in my tracks seeing a man I thought I wouldn't see until I returned to see my family.

Klaus: Hello, Angel.

Surprised I say: Klaus.

All he does is smirk and I don't

I roll my eyes: Sorry. Matt's buried alive. No time to chat.

I then vamp sped away from him. And stop once I gotten far away Well I guess I didn't because he's right beside me.

Klaus: Are you not the least bit curious as to why I'm here?

Angel: No I'm not.

I say put anyway waiting for him to talk

Klaus: Damon informed me that Adelina and Katerina Petrova made a tragic turn.

I roll my eyes: Of course he did. It's Damon.

I vamp speed away once more.m and Klaus follows me again.

Klaus: Well perhaps you'd be more interested in talking about Stefan.

I glare at him.

Angel: What about him.

Klaus: Damon tells me the two of you broke up.

Angel: Are you and Damon besties now never mind that. Don't be like Tyler and try and get revenge on something that's really old. You broke the curse just let it go. I'm being nice today so just let them die in peace. So be like Tyler and leave town.

I vamp speed away and this time Klaus doesn't follow me.

Its been 12 mins since I've been telling Matt's name and I'm not giving up he didn't give up on me and I'm not doing it to him.

Caroline: Matty. Matty boy. Matty blue blue.

I groan and move my long hair behind my ear to try and listen for him but all I hear is Klaus.

Klaus: Would you give me the same choice?

Angel: What?

Klaus: Were I to abandon my revenge against the petrovas, would you give me the same choice as Tyler.

I chuckle: I never gave Tyler a choice im more confused than I ever been because I'm not the one he walked out on. Literal speaking. I don't know what you mean Klaus.

Klaus smirks: Yes you do.

I glare: You can't do this to me. You can't just show up while my friend is missing and is in danger.

Klaus: You know, while you've been vamping off in all the wrong directions, I heard Matt's distant and desperate screams.

Angel: Where?

Klaus: Don't worry love, I've got it covered. Trust me, He'll be quite happy with his rescuer.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

<<<>>>
Klaus and I are now walking through the woods together.

Klaus: So, the quarterback has been saved. What now?

Angel: Don't you have someone to kill in New Orleans.

Klaus: I do, but I won't, for you.

I roll my eyes: So you came all the way to Mystic Falls to back off when I tell you to.

Klaus: No. I came all the way to Mystic Falls to gloat over two corpses-to-be, but I will leave - minus the gloating - in return for one, small thing.

I give him a look: And what is that?

Klaus: I want your confession.

I'm caught off guard honestly like I didn't do shit.

Angel: My confession? I didn't do anything. Confession about what?

Klaus: Me. As soon as we're done here, I'm going to walk away and I'm never coming back. You'll never again have to look me in the eye and cover our connection with hostility or revulsion. And you'll never have to loathe the darkest parts of yourself that care for me, in spite of all I've done. i will be gone and you will be free. I just want you to be honest with me.

I sigh loudly: I'm in college. I'm on good terms with my sister Elena. I have a family here and I'm building a life for myself. I have plans and a future and things that I want in life. I also have a family in New Orleans that I would like to see and none of those things that I just said involves you. Okay. None of them.

Klaus looks down and then back up at me.

Klaus: I see.

I honestly couldn't stop the words coming out my mouth. I honestly regret them.

I did regret it at the time but NOW I don't even if I'm in the predicament .

Angel: No you don't. Yes, I do cover our connection with hostility, 'cause yes, I hate myself for the truth. I hate myself for feeling something for you and having to hide it okay. So if you promise to walk away...like you said, and never come back. Then yes...I will be honest with you. I will be honest with you about what I want.

Klaus: I will walk away. and I will never come back. I promise.

I slowly approach Klaus sire bond no longer in effect this is all me. My face is inches away from his my eyes are on his pink lips. I make eye contact with him.

I whisper: Good.

I lean in and begin kissing him slowly at first. We both pull away and look at each other and smile before kissing each other more passionately as I run my fingers through his hair and his hands go to my waist.

Klaus vamp speeds me against a tree and Rips my shirt off and moves his lips to my as I moan loudly.

That was my first mistake that night.

I then take off his shirt and run my hands over his chest and he begins to unzip his pants and take off mines and the night was full of thrust and moans.

<<<>>>

I'm walking back to the Salvatore boarding house well more like wobbling I stop at my car to get a black long sleeve shirt and put it on. I enter the house and wobble and see Matt, Bonnie Jeremy and Caroline in the living room.

I stop and try to stand in a comfortable position.

Angel: Hey.

Matt: Hey. Where have you been?

Angel: I took a walk In the woods...I got lost.

I clear my throat it's kind of scrapyard it hurts

Caroline smirks: Why are your legs shaking.

I look down to see them shaking a little bit and it's not hard to notice: It's a new dance called the shaking wobble.

Everyone looks at me like something else happen I mean it did but you think I'm gonna tell them that.

I clear my throat: So, what are we doing?

Jeremy smiles: We are waiting for The Pierce's to bite the bullet.

I nod: I'm going to do my dance up stairs okay.

I vamp speed into a wall by accident and yell in pain and fall down.

Angel: Stupid legs.

I'm still laying on the ground as a smirking Caroline stands above me.

She helps me up and whispers: Who was it.

Angel: What I don't know why you meanZ

Caroline smirks: Yes you fizz

Ugh she used the same line as he did.

Angel: Promise not to tell.

She nods smiling: Yes girl power.

It's a thing Caroline use to do if we truly promise especially if it's big we say girl power and dust bump each other.

We dust bump.

Angel: Itwasklaus.

Caroline: What.

Angel: It. Was. Klaus.

Her mouth drops open as her eyes go wide.

Caroline: Oh. My. God. Why.

Angel: I mean he was there and we were talking and he promised me he wouldn't come back if I gave him a confession about himself and I did and then we kissed and it was too good to pass up so we had sex.

Caroline looks down at my legs: You had sex as in one time to make your legs go like that.

Angel: Alright rounds Caroline. Rounds.

Caroline: I know.

I frown: What.

Caroline: I heard you two out there.

Thank god I was saved by Elena. She seems a little off though.

Elena: Angel Amelia wants to speak to you.

I nod and look at Caroline.

Angel: You tell Elena.

I know eventually Elena was going to find out I rather have it sooner than later.

Caroline groans and pulls her aside while I wobble my way upstairs in Stefan's room. I see Katherine I guess she's sleeping I look at Amelia and she looks horrible.

I finally gain most of my feeling in my legs so I can kind of walk over and sit beside her I have to try and be nice the woman is dying and survived 500 years.

I hear the woman's heart stop yay oops spoke to soon.

She gasp awake and seems to be freaking out.

Angel: You really don't want to die, do you.

She looks around in a panic

Amelia: Where am I?

Angel: Still alive...sadly..

Amelia: Ohh. I thought I was a goner there for a second. I still have unfinished business.

Angel: So do I. I have this whole speech that I was going to give your unconscious body.

I should of ran.

Angel: Let me guess; hate, loathe, screw you, die bitch, et cetera.

I chuckle: Yes. Uhh...Plus, one more thing. I forgive you.

Angel: You what?

Angel: I forgive you...You weren't born evil. Your life made you that way...You lost everyone that you cared about way too young and you didn't have a family that looked after you. Sound familiar?

I give her a look telling her that we have the same history when it comes to family.

Angel: Is this the "we're not so different, you and I" doppelgänger speech? 'Cause I'd be happy to skip it.

Angel: I'll save it for the funeral we probably won't have for you..

Katherine: Perfect.

Elena: I just wanted to get the forgiveness part out. My anger for you has vanished my hatred as well.

All she does is nod.

Get out of there stupid.

Amelia coughs weakly.

Amelia: Now, maybe you can help a girl out. Give me one more syringe. If anyone's going to plunge a needle in me one last time, it may as well be you. Symmetry...and all that.

Elena picks up the syringe, takes the cap off, and takes hold of Amelia's wrist.

Amelia: Angel. Thank you for your forgiveness.

I give her a slight smile: You're welcome.

Run now it's your last chance.

As I go to inject her i look over at Katherine who's on my right and don't hear a heart beat I'm about to ask but I feel two hands Clamp onto my head i look up at her drop the needle and put my hand around hers and try and pry them off as she says something.

Too late.

Amelia: Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza.

After that everything goes black.

<<<>>>

I hear a phone ring and my eyes open I slowly get up and wipe my eyes. I look on the ground and pick up my phone. I answer.

Angel: Hello?

Caller: Vyjdi.

That's all it takes before everything goes black.
____________________________

So how do you think.

Klangle shippers got a little confession from are bad bitch Angel.

But Angel is no more. It's time for Amelia to shine in are girls body. We got once more chapter where we get a little taste of Angel.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.8K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
83.5K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
5.5K 110 39
I'm moving to Mystic Falls and getting a fresh start after the love of my life left me in the woods. I'm never gonna move on from Edward, he's consta...
79K 2K 27
Kenzie Gilbert is dead. Gone is the mute, depressed teenage girl she was before she met Stefan Salvatore. Left behind was the young woman she became...