These Days

Da HolyTrinity513

These days, anything can happen. Altro

Today-1
Crushing-2
Pour It Up-3
What did I do?-4
Going back-5
We Did That-6
Three Way-7
Shooketh-8
Planning-9
Crystal light-10
Neva da answer-11
Frauds-12
The Great Escape-13
Over it-14
No breaks-15
You deserve an explanation-16
Never Lasts-18
Drastic Measures-19
Goodbye-20
Schooled-21
Loose Ends-22
Retaliation-23
Now Boarding-24
Sneak Peek
Those Days

Parental Roles-17

2.1K 132 58
Da HolyTrinity513

So...AP US History can actually kiss my ass because if I fail the final exam in May then I don't get the college credit and I'll actually have to pay for it. So yeah, excuse me while I go finish reading 24 pages and then do section notes for 2 textbook chapters all due on Monday of next week!😀(I wanna die)
Enjoy!❤️
Jayce's POV

"Hey Nika." I said hesitantly.
"Jayce? Where the hell are you?"
"Um...Italy?"
"Italy? Boy what the fuck?"
"Look...I'm on a very messy mission." I explained.
"That consists of..."
"Me tracking down Aylin's duck ass! Look I'm about to leave the airport. I gotta go."
"Alright best friend. When do you think you'll be back though?"

"In however many days this takes."
"Okay...come back soon though. You know, Jaylin keeps asking where you are and she honestly thinks that you hate her." Nicki said which caused me to stop walking.
"Put her on the phone." I finally said.
"You got it." She said and I heard shuffling on the line.

"Hi papa!"
"Papa? Girl I ain't old. Call me...I don't know...dad?"
"Ok dad. Where are you?"she asked me.
"I'm on vacation."
"Oh ok. I miss you. I always do. Do you hate me?"
"What? No I don't hate you princess. I miss you too and I promise I'll take you shopping or something when I get back."
"You better sir."
"I promise. Look I'm about to leave the airport so I gotta go."
"Ok dad! I love you!" She said which caught me off guard.
"...I love you too cupcake. Bye!"
"Bye bye!" She said back and hung up. I walked out of the airport with a huge smile on my face.

Onika's POV

I was showing Robyn the video I took of her and Jaylin last night and she refuses to fess up to not despising Jaylin.
"Robyn. The proof is right here! Why else would you be cuddling with her like that?"
"I thought it was you! Y'all are about the same size!" She exclaimed.
"I call BS Robby. I would take offense but you know my butt is a LOT bigger. Like, bigger than your forehead." I said with a smirk.

"I was tired." She said shrugging.
"Robby. Admit it!" I said jumping on her causing her to fall back on the couch.
"Alright alright. She leaned into me and she nodded off and she was kinda...cute since her mouth was closed." She explained.
I just looked at her and smiled.
"You called me cute!" Jaylin exclaimed and jumped on the couch peppering Robyn's face with kisses.

"Get off of me gremlin!" Robyn shrieked pushing her off.
"I love you too Robyn!" She said laughing.
"Whatever." Robyn grumbled.
"Uncle Robyn can you take me to Chuck E Cheese?"
"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"
"But you're married to Auntie Nika so you're my uncle." She said with a frown.

"Aww Jaylin. Robyn isn't married to me so she's not your uncle." I explained.
"But you live together."
"We don't live together Jay. It's just that Robyn is such a meanie so nobody likes her so she comes over here because I'm one of the only people who can tolerate her and she gets lonely." I explained to her.
"I'm not mean!" Robyn said.
"Yes you are Uncle Robyn."

"Man whatever. I can't win with y'all gangin' up on me!"
"So you'll take me to Chuck E Cheese?"
"Hell n-"
"Yes. Your Uncle Robyn would love to take you! Go get ready." I said cutting Robyn off.
Jaylin squealed and ran out of the room.

"Onika why'd you say that? I hate germland." Robyn whined.
"Well Jaylin loves it. Plus you're her Uncle Robyn. You're supposed to say yes to these kinds of things."
"Why I gotta be Uncle Robyn though? And I don't recall signing any paperwork that requires me to surround myself in slobber and snot."
"Sucks to be you. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy yourself. I gotta go see Bey at the diner. She said she needs to talk to me." I said.

"Ya leaving me on top of this shit? Unbelievable." Robyn complained.
"Look. You only gotta stay with her for a couple of hours. Then you can bring her back here and do whatever."
"Does 'whatever' include giving her Benadryl?" Robyn asked hopefully.
"No. No it doesn't. Just give her the iPad and a snack or something. You won't even know she's there." I suggested.

"Fine."
"Great! Have a good afternoon Uncle Robby!" I said happily before kissing her.
"Don't call me that shit and then kiss me! What do ya think this is Onika?" She said, furrowing her brows in disgust.
"My bad Robyn. Send me pictures, okay?"
"Alright I got you!"
"Jaylin! Be good for your Uncle Robby I'll see you later." I yelled.
"Okay Auntie Nika!" She yelled from the guest room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beyoncé's POV

I sat outside of the diner on the bench letting the light wind kiss my cheeks.
"What's on your mind?" Onika asked as she walked up to me and sat down.
"Hey Nika. I'm just thinking about what I wanted to ask you." I explained, looking over at her.
"Ask away."
"Do you wanna come to Texas with me? Only for a few days. My mom wants to see Solo and I for some reason and it was suggested that I bring company."

"Of course I'll come with you BeyBey. On one condition." She said.
"And what's that?" I asked curiously.
"No Robyn and no RVs."
"Deal. Just a three hour flight with you and me."
"Alright Beyoncé." She agreed before pecking my lips.
"Great." I said with a smile.
"When do we leave?"
"Well... I kinda knew you'd say yes. So tonight. Meet me at the airport in like four hours." I said.
"Four hours? I can work with that. See you then." She said giving me a grin before walking back to her car.

Robyn's POV

"Uncle Robyn can I get some more tokens please?" Jaylin asked.
"No. Those little ass coins are overpriced and ya not even gonna use them all. I saw ya over there by the prize counter giving them away to the other kids in return for some little ass prizes."
"But it's a good deal! I don't do any work and I get all of these prizes for like 5 tokens a piece." She said gesturing to the pile of candy, toy lizards, stuffed animals, and cotton candy."

"I'll tell ya what, I'll get ya more tokens if ya use them to get your OWN tickets and get Auntie Nika the biggest stuffed animal ya see over there at the prize counter." I negotiated.
"Okay!" Jaylin said while nodding excitedly. I handed her some money and she took it over to the token machine, refilling her little cup. I watched her skip away from the machine in her sparkly pink vans causing me to shake my head.

I went back on my phone and put my feet up in the booth since I was supposed to be "guarding" her prizes. I glanced up to make sure she was ok and saw her standing on the Skee-ball ramp placing them into the whole that was worth the most points. She turned and looked back at me and I gave her a thumbs up. Her eyes got brighter and she ran down the ramp after the game was over and watched her tickets start piling up under the dispenser. When they stopped, she picked them up and shoved them in her pocket.

She then walked over to an empty basketball game.
"Uncle Robyn can you come help me?" She asked while pouting.
"I'm supposed to be guarding your prizes, remember?"
"Yes but you can watch them from over here. It's not that far and we're supposed to be winning Auntie Nika a prize!" She reasoned.
"Okay Okay." I said, giving in.

I walked over to her and made sure no one was looking before I lifted her over the little plastic wall so she was closer to the hoop.
"Okay so here's how this is gonna work Uncle Robby. You pass the basketballs over this wall and I'll put them in the basket and we'll keep doing it until it beeps."
"Gotcha gremlin." I nodded in understanding and placed the 2 tokens in the slot and the game began. We did just what she said to do and ended up with over a hundred points by the end of the game.

I lifted her back out as the tickets came pouring out.
"I got it from here. Thank you Uncle Robby. I just need like 30 more minutes." She said while grabbing the tickets.
"Make me proud munchkin." I said before she ran off. I walked back to the table and saw a little boy messing with one of the toy lizards.
"Hey hey hey this is not a yard sale. Unless you're willing to pay for it, back it on up." I said.

"Kai. Really? What did I say about touching other people's things."
"Sorry."the little boy said while looking down.
"Mhm. Run along now." I said while sitting back in the booth. The little boy took off but the woman stayed.
"Hi I'm Cynthia." She said sticking her hand out.
"Robyn." I said meeting her hand.

Before I knew it, she was sitting across from me and we were having a really good conversation. I learned that snot nose is her friend's kid and that she's a dancer and she's 23.
"Uncle Robyn I'm back!" Jaylin yelled skipping over to me with tickets spilling out of her pockets and a green and purple paper in her hand.
"Uncle, huh?" Cyn said while laughing.
"Yeah. It's her thing." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Hi I'm Jaylin!" Jaylin said while waving at Cynthia.
"Hi cutie! I'm Cyn."
"Uncle Robyn look what I got!" Jaylin said and handed me the paper. I saw that it was a Super Ticket worth 500 tickets.
"Where'd you get this? I know you didn't get this from a game." I said.
"Of course not. I crashed one of the birthday parties in the back and got into the ticket blaster! Now we can go get the stuffed animal for Aunty Nika!" She said excitedly.

"You go get it and whatever other prizes you want and ask them for a big bag for all of your prizes and then we can go get some ice cream, Okay?"
"Alright! Wait Cyn, why are you here alone I thought this place was for kids. You're not one of those creepy people my mommy tells me to stay away from are you?" Jaylin asked causing Cyn to laugh.
"No I'm here with my friend's son, Kai. He's right over there she said pointing to him."

"How old is he?" Jaylin asked.
"He's seven."
"Oh. Can they come get ice cream with us Uncle Robyn?" Jaylin asked hopefully.
"Yes whenever you're ready." I said causing her to run over to the prize counter. I looked at Cyn and smiled. My phone vibrated in my hand. I looked down to see Onika had texted me.

Keebler Elf❤️😒

Hey Robby I'm going out of town with Beyoncé for a few days. I'll be gone before you come back. You'll have to watch Jay😊 tell her I love her. I'll call you when we get there❤️

Shit. Way to run this whole Uncle Robby thing into the ground.

Hey! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting!❤️

Cyn?

Robyn and Jaylin?

What do you think Tina wants?

1868 words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

130K 8.4K 34
Beynika..
97.3K 3.2K 39
A collection of stories featuring our favorite fictional couple! #Beynika #1 Beynika story as of 9-12-21! #1 Onika Maraj story as of 9-13-21.
93.5K 3.6K 21
Beyoncé x Rihanna
118K 5.1K 57
Let's see what will happen when 3 of the most notorious drug dealers work together.