(Postponed) A True Bolt Of Li...

By H27_Venom

Y/n, a boy who got caught up in the business of killing, soon it turned from killing humans to... well this m... More

Where do we begin?
Targets found
Seeing the Terrifying Truth
Helping the Target
Elemental Dragon God
Raiju
Blood Promise
A Dragons Rage
Guardian
I meet a hero

Shattered Trust

177 2 4
By H27_Venom

Quote: "The trust has broken down. It will take some time to change attitudes and attitudes are going to be needed to develop trust" -Jim Leach

*Y/n's POV* 

As I walked beside Jack, he walked calmly but I was as stiff as a board, I had lost any and all trust in him, and I knew Amot and Vinseir would be there in a flash if something went wrong. "What do you know of the MindLock Spell?" Jack asked, I raised an eyebrow. 

"Nothing, I have heard mentions of such a spell being used in ancient times for evil purposes but nothing other then that." I replied trying to remember anything. 

"It is a forbidden spell, created by a primordial, to use against the dragons." Jack said thoughtfully, he seemed calmer, more like the Jack I remembered. 

"So what does it do?" I asked, curious but still, wouldn't let my guard drop. 

"Do you remember that scooby doo show? The one where Scooby Doo and Shaggy take over a monster school?" Jack asked, a small smirk on his face. I laughed, Scooby Doo was the shit as a kid, I still enjoyed the show. 

"Yes, what does it have to do with the MindLock spell?" I asked, my guard, returning as soon as I noticed. 

"When Shaggy got stuck behind the mirror as the demon took over his body? Thats a example of the MindLock spell, where the user cant help but watch as the possessor takes over their body, I know you have no reason to believe me, so if theirs anything you know only I would know, ask." Jack said, I thought about it, then I stopped and cast a small spell. Amot and Vinseir walked out of my shadow, moving to form on my sides. 

"There have been rumors that your father has used the MindLock spell, but I could not tell you if they were possessed." Amot said thoughtfully. Vinseir paced around Jack. 

"We trusted you as guardians, to help bring up the next line of dragons. We trusted you the most Jack for you were to bring up the next Lord, you failed to protect him Jack." Vinseir snarled. 

"I accept my punishment, and will gladly offer up myself as a prisoner for the crimes my body committed. All I wish is for them to be made right." Jack said bowing his head in shame.

 "I would have you executed, MindLock or not, you let your human 'council' send him here, alone." Vinseir snarled, slightly shoving Jack forward. I moved forward and caught Jack, maybe it was old instincts, maybe it was that I still thought he could be the father I never had. I sent a glare to Vinseir. 

"Relax Vinseir, we must treat our prisoners with respect, so when the enemy captures one of our friends, they are forced to treat them just as well." I said in a stern tone. Vinseir was taken back, but bowed after a second. 

"My deepest apologies my lord, I did not realize, but if I may? Why would they be forced to treat them the same?" Vinseir asked. 

"Who would you rather serve? A ruthless killer who would show no mercy towards those who would ask of it? Or a Merciful Lord, who would care for the injuries of even the enemy? Who would make a better Lord?" I asked, my words unexpectedly wise. Vinseir's eyes widened and he dropped his head in shame. 

"Your wisdom exceeds your years young Lord, A merciless lord would be effective, but I would rather serve the Lord who would care for those asking for forgiveness." Amot said proudly. 

"Any of the elder dragons would see it as a sign of respect, but the child dragons may see it as an act of weakness." Jack said adding to the conversation. 

"A war is not won by the weapons, but by the soldiers, a throne is not won by the king, but by those who support him." I said smiling, then I shook my head rapidly. "What the hell? When did I turn into Einstein?" I asked returning to my normal self. 

"That's the voice of a leader coming from you, your not a child anymore Y/n." Amot said smiling. 

"Perhaps, I still feel like a child, but, I digress." I said shrugging. Vinseir and Amot laughed, Jack joining in. 

"Jack, the question I will ask.... When did you begin to think of me as a son?" I asked glancing to him. 

"The first time I felt something more then just a apprentice was when you saved my life on our first operation together, I remember the look of terror in your eyes as you held that pistol, and I wish I would have told you the truth of what you really are, myself and Christina often asked each other if it would be better to take you and run off somewhere.... we were going to do it as well, on your 16th, but your father found us, and showed our greatest fears come true, so we played along, and tried to push you away from us." Jack said, I watched as he spoke, every word ringing true to my ears. 

"How do we know your not still working for him! Y/n said you died after all!" Vinseir snapped. I held up my hand. 

" I felt his heart stop, which means..... someone brought you back." I finished glaring up to Jack. 

"Christina has broken free, she ran to me and brought me back, she is couldn't make it out, I promise, she is not your enemy." Jack explained. 

"Your forgiven, partially, as for trust, that is broken, and you will need to prove to me that I can trust you again, for now, Im going home." I said and nodded to Amot and Vinseir. "Dragon Lord." They said bowing as I walked off. 

I didnt know where I was walking, or why. I just, walked, thoughts attacking me from all angels. I suddenly felt eyes on me and stopped. 

"Well well well, hello little Elemental." a voice called, I looked to the source to find a woman walking out, clouds of shadows covered her but with every step, they seemed to diminish. 

"Ummm hello?" I asked looking around. 

"What are you looking for Elemental?" The woman said glancing around. 

"A way to get the hell out of here." I thought. 

"Nothing, just wondering if it you had friends to attack me." I said instead, the woman giggled slightly. 

"I was wondering little elemental. If you would like to become my champion, or something more." The woman said walking forward, she wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled right up close. 

"You know, Im alright thanks, so if you could leave before a certain godess comes to rip my head off, that would be nice." I said shaking my head. 

"Aww, I dont like when they resist, it makes my job harder." the woman said slowly tickling my face with her nails. 

"NYX LEAVE HIM BE!" A voice commanded, Zeus and Poseidon appeared, the other gods behind them. 

"Oh your no fun Zeusy." Nyx whined. 

"Leave Nyx, he rejected your offer." Artemis said stepping forward. 

"And what gives you the right to say that, I thought you were a maiden, hated all men and such, you're just a slut for power." Nyx cursed at Artemis, I laughed and shook my head. 

"Listen Nyx, I dont care who the hell you are, no one insults my Artemis." I said using a lot of dragon magic to break free and fly into the air. 

"A Lightning dragon? Ooo you just keep getting better." Nyx laughed, I flew down to Artemis and wrapped a protective arm around her. 

"Well, you're no fun at all, bye bye." Nyx said walking back to the shadows. 

"Man who the hell was that bitch." I cursed shaking my head. 

"Nyx, the primordial of the night." Zeus said, I raised an eyebrow. 

"So thats what that feeling was, not the most pleasant." I laughed. 

"Compared to whom?" Hemes asked with a knowing smile.

 "Compared to this gorgeous goddess." I said laying my head on top of Artemis. 

"Bastard!" Apollo hissed, but he didnt move forward. 

" Say Y/n.. there was a call for you back at the house, an Alyssa Pace? Something about a class reunion?" Artemis said. 

"Oh? I hadnt realized, its only been a few years, two I think, but assassin class is different." I shrugged. 

"Assassin class? Back for the Hunters?" Zeus asked, I nodded. 

"Sort of, they dont associate with any, but have treaties with everyone to ensure they are not attacked, its where I learned everything, killing, covering my tracks, and where I met my greatest enemy, Algebra." I said with a shudder, fake but real enough. That got a laugh from the gods, and I even heard Artemis giggle. 

"So? Are you going? And you're only 18! Theres no reason for a reunion!" Artemis asked. I smiled. 

"Well, I graduated at 16, like everyone else, we lived at that school practically, more then half the day was spent learning, the other half was spent sleeping." I laughed, that was the most true statement I think I have ever said. 

"So you went through 12 years of school, in 16 years?" Zeus asked, I nodded smiling, Zeus seemed to smile and nod, looking away. 

"Want to come?" I asked turning to Artemis, she blushed. 

"We will see, young elemental." She said finally and turned walking away. They all flashed away, and I sighed walking away.

Walking into the clubhouse the next day, I found a sight that devastated me, the girl I loved, Akeno, pressed up against Issei, their face's inches apart. I stood in shock, what the hell was going on? Finally, Akeno turned her smiling face and saw me, her smile dropped and she got off Issei and stood up. 

"Y/n! I thought you would be out late!" She said, taking another step towards me. I turned and slammed the door, walking out, Rias saw me on the way out. 

"Y/n? Whats going on?" She asked, I flashed her hurt look and walked away shaking my head. 

"Y/N!" Akeno yelled running down the stairs. 

"Just leave me be, if you want Issei, then go for him... just dont count on me, not anymore." I said not glancing back. 

"Y/n! Your being ridiculous!" Akeno said trying to grab my arm, I shook loose, sending her a hurt look. 

"See this scar? Remember what I said?" I asked showing the elemental scar, I had promised that I loved them both. Now, it had faded, half the promise broken. 

"Y/n! Just let me explain!" Akeno continued, I turned and placed my revolver to her skull. 

"Back up." I said, I was broken again, back to the killer. Akeno began crying, I shook my head. "Not going to work, im leaving, maybe forever." I said walking into the field, spreading my wings, and flying off. 

Gods above Apollo, I thought I told you to stop watching me! Now im in Olympus! "What do you want?" I asked, turning away from the council. 

"Elemental... are you alright? Apollo saw what happened." Zeus asked, I let out a sigh. 

"Im fine, any other reason you want me here? Maybe to tell me another lie? 'Made from our powers' My ass. You knew what I was, and you tried to make me into your soldier." I growled. 

"Dragon, why are you so hurt?" Hades asked. 

"Just tired of the lies Hades, tired of fake people." I said trying to calm down, sure they lied, but they also just tried to help, heaven knows what would have happened if I had been picked up by my father when I was a child. 

"You called father?" Artemis asked as she flashed in. 

"Artemis, could you talk to Y/n?" Zeus asked, Artemis gasped as she ran over to me. "

Hey elemental." She said in a kind tone. 

"His heart was broken Artemis." Aphrodite said softly. 

"What!" Artemis yelled, she looked back to me, I shook my head and started walking off. 

"What did I do?" Artemis asked running up. I didnt speak, I couldnt, I held all my emotions back. 

"Not you, the other." Apollo said, his tone grim. "That witch! I will have her head!" Artemis yelled. 

"No, she needs to feel that pain, the pain that I will no longer be there." I said finally. "Where will you go?" Artemis asked. 

"I-I dont know." I said honestly. "If i may? I know where you could be needed, a camp of sorts." Zeus said perking up. I smiled, maybe I did have another chance. 

(OH YEAH! ITS TIME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
232K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
796K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...