Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

Per Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... Més

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)

110 2 0
Per Hydra1996

Arion dreamed on a place he recognized ''Mythal's temple''

Solas: I never thought you could get that far.

Arion looked shocked behind and saw Solas, before he got angry.

Arion: What do you want? Destroy another world after you've done with Thedas?

Solas: I sended you here, because I didn't wanted kill a friend. Besides Mythal and I promised Ozpin some time ago to send someone powerful to him. But I've never expected you turned into a Da'len back.

Arion: What, you did that with purpose?! Why?!

Solas: Ozpin already told you about Salem for sure. Don't forget she's smart and there will be someone you must train with magic control in the future. Mythal had already given you the comment to protect Remnant.

Arion: After all you've done now you want that I should teach someone with magic? Magic doesn't excist here or did Ozpin discreet something more from me?

Solas: You will find it out in the future. There is no fade, rift or breach, nothing. You stuck here forever without a way going back. When the time comes the voices will tell you a little secret. But enough, you should wake up. It seems a friend of you is in danger.

Arion: What?! Hey, wait come back! I'm not done with you!   

Back in the real world Arion felt someone shaking him on the shoulder

Yang: Arion, wake up! Ruby is missing!

Arion: *gasped by waking up* What?! I can't believe that Solas was right. How does he even knew that?

Blake: What's going on?

Oobleck: Grab your weapons! Your leader may be in trouble. By the creators. Ruby, in what had you gotten into yourself this time.

Out there on the streets

Yang: Ruby's scythe.

Blake: Oh no...

Arion: That can't be true.

Weiss: Do you think she fell?

Oobleck: Fell?!

Weiss: Down there...

Arion: I don't think so. When she fell in, her scythe wouldn't be that far from the hole, except....

Oobleck: Of course, of course, of course!

Blake: What is it?

Oobleck: How could I be so stupid?!

Yang: Doctor Oobleck, what's wrong?

Oobleck: Mountain Glenn! Yes! An expansion of Vale that was inevitably by creatures of Grimm! Previously home to thousands of people! Working people, commuting to the city, the main city. Developed a subway system to the inner city. Grimm attacks increase! Population in danger, now desperately searching for shelter! City evacuates intro metro tunnels and what do they find?! The South-East quadrant of Vale is known for wild forests and deep caves! Oh great, now I feel I'm going back to the deep roads. No wonder Varric hates it so much. At least no dark sporn, but a lot of Grimms and maybe some criminals.

Yang: Doc, what are you saying?

Oobleck: My dear, we're not just looking for an underground crime network! We're looking for AN UNDERGROUND CRIME NETWORK!

Blake: They've been working in caves?

Oobleck: No, no. Mountain Glenn was Vale's first serious attampt at expansion. It worked  for a short period of time thanks to an aggressive perimeter defense and unique transportation. The city developed an elaborate subway system to carry citizens safely from the new territory into the main Kingdom. Sadly, without the many natural barriers Vale had to protect it's borders, Mountain Glenn was doomed from the start. As the end drew near, the citizens of the territory made one last attempt at survival. They took up shelter beneath the city, in massive caves that they had cleared out for the subway. And they had cut themselves off from the surface.

Yang: A-an underground village?

Oobleck: In a manner of speaking, yes. A... a safe haven. Until... an explosion opened the mouth of another cavern... filled with subterranean Grimm. After that... the Kingdom officially sealed off the tunnels, creating the world's largest tomb.

Arion: *mumbles*A bit like the deep roads.

Oobleck: If Ruby is down there...  *unsheathed his weapon* we must find her.

All of them founded somehow a way in and made a path with explosions through White Fang Members who were running away.

WF- Member: Run

Arion: There she is. 

Ruby reacted quickly, jumped on Roman and put his melon deeper on his stupid head before he got angry and threw her, when she ran to her friends. Roman shouted something that not not even Arion could hear and went away.

While Ruby was running she musted stop when a few WF guys were before her ready to shoot her. Before it could happen came a huge explosion and a giant ice ball and sent them flying and reveald Yang and Arion.

Arion: Nice sunshine.

Yang: Thanks. Ruby! *Hugged her*

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: I'm fine! I'm fine! But listen... Torckwick's got all sorts of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What? *gave Ruby her weapon back*

Ruby: Androids, mechs- they're all loaded up on the train cars.

Oobleck: Ah, that's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed. The tracks lead to a dead end.

Over a intercom a WF-member said that they were now leaving and the train started to move

Arion: We should do something, right now!

Yang: Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere.

Ruby: We need backup. Let me call Jaune. I can't get through!

Weiss: So, what do we do?

Oobleck: I believe we only have one option.

Ruby: We're stopping that train.

They managed to jump on the driving train and Oobleck knocked a WF out who wanted to call alarm.

Oobleck: Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss: Uh... Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor.

Weiss: What's that?

Oobleck: That, my dear... appears to be a bomb.

Ruby: We've got baddies!

From the far came a lot of WF goons ready to fight

Oobleck: Well, I didn't expect them to go *bomb blinked*... easy on us... Time to go. Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!

Blake: On it! Huh? It decoupled itself!

Oobleck: What?

Yang: I guess he really doesn't wanted us on this train. 

Oobleck: *Caboose exploded* That's not good...

Ruby: Uh, neither is this!

Arion: What?! Another bomb?!

Oobleck: No, no, no... They all have bombs!

*Caboose got decoupled and everyone jumped onto another caboose*

Yang: This doesn't make sense!

Arion: I think I know why they do that! *While fighting WF-members* They plan to attract Grim  to the main city!! *Many creatures of Grimm came everywhere*

Oobleck: Oh... dear... Arion was right! He's leading Grimm to the city!

Weiss: What?!

Oobleck: It's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!

Blake: That's insane!

Arion: *Arion had no choice but used his strongest attack as a riftmage to create the firestorm to eliminate some Grimms.* *panted exhausted* That gives us some time.

Oobleck: That can I call a very strong semblance, but... We have to hurry! You four! Go below and try and stop those bombs!

Ruby: What about us?

Oobleck: We're going to stop this train.

Ruby: Yeah, I know.

Arion: She said the same earlier.

While Ruby and Oobleck fought against the WF in the Paladin armors Yang, Weiss, Blake and Arion jumped into the train, but where a few seconds later stopped by a smaller young woman with pink and brown colours and a pink umbrella.

Arion: Y'know her?

Yang: *ignored him* You three go on ahead. This one's mine. 

Weiss and Blake were running, but Arion stayed.

Arion: Sorry, but I'm staying sunshine. I can give cover.

Yang: Okay, but stand on my way.

Yang tried to punch her, but the girl just dodged or hit her with the umbrella and sitted then on a box smiling.

Arion: Stop playing. I'm not in the mood for games. *Girl gave him an air kiss* Ugh! Sorry your'e not my type.

Yang got angry and went to her.

Arion: Yang, wait. That's what she wanted. 

To late. The girl was already dodging and attacking again. When Yang throwed her in Arion's near he wanted to freeze her but she hitted him with the pointy end on the gut, so he gasped, fell on the ground and fainted.

Yang: ARION!! YOU B####!! *Grabbd her hand and wanted to throw her but it went different. She grabbed Yang's hand, twisted on the air and threw her on the cover, she fell down and was knocked out*

The girl Neo removed the end of the umbrella and took a blade out, ready to stab Yang. But then came a woman in black and red with a Grimm like mask with a big black wolf that had three eyes attacking Neo.

When Neo saw the two she became afraid, while the woman and the wolf readied to fight and fled. The looked shortly at the children before the woman created a portal and they stepped in.

Shortly before they dissapeared, Yang waked up, seeing very shortly the woman and wolf, blinked and they were both gone. Yang standed up dizzly and heard a groaning to see that Arion was about to stand up with pain in the gut. They looked each other and went further to climb on the train again with the others to see from the far the barrier.

Yang: What do we do? 

Ruby and Weiss looked each other smiling and nodding. Ice created a thick ice shell to guide all of them when the train came in contact with the barrier and exploded. Arion pushed a big brick from him and saw a metal rod pierced in his side. He quickly took it out and casted a healing spell on him to close the wound. RWBY and Arion saw a lot shocked people and their getting they were not in Mt. Glenn anymore but on the main place in Vale. A rumbling came and the horde Gimm appeard started to make terror.

.Arion: Okay, what's next?

Arion and team RWBY were sorrounded by Grimm

I really want use my magic, but I can't show it before the others. Why did I even told the main element is ice? I should had said lighting or fire! More effective!

Arion: We really need a plan, NOW! Ruby, do you have some ideas?!

Ruby just looked around and and began to attack the Beowulfs with kicks, Yang shooted and flew into the air saw 3 small Nevermore attacking her and fell down leaved a crate, Blake and Weiss sliced the Grimm and Arion freezed a Nevermore and shattered it with a strong hit with Hakkon's wisdom.

The King Taijitsu looked on the air and saw...

Nora: Nora Smash *punched the Grimm on head the with her hammer*

Arion: About time.

Then the rest of JNPR showed up.

Pyrrha: Let's move!

Later came Sun and Neptune joining, then airships with Atlesian Knights for support. When Beowulfs surrounded Arion, he saw Emerald holding twin pistols and shooted them and sliced an ursa alpha. He just gave her a nod thanks and went to the battlefield again. Only you just saved me, doesn't mean I trust you

A Paladin came from the crumbles and Zwei jumped down and hit a Beowulf. A heli came with team CFVY and prof. Port. CFVY jumped down: Yatsuhashi made with his big sword a crate with a shockwave, Velvet kicked some Beowulf, Fox kicked and hit an Ursa Alpha who's flew back, pumped to a giant ball and exploded leaving stingers that killed some Grimm. Coco walked before a giant Beowulf.

Coco: You just destroyed my favorite clothing store. Prepare to die. *Hit it with her handbag and kicked between the legs  and hit some other Grimm before dodging the stinger of a deathstalker*

Velvet came up to overtake, but Coco stopped her.

Coco: Hey, come on you spent all semester building that up. Don't waste it here. Now I want know what her weapon is.

Coco turned her handbag into a giant gold and brown GATLING GUN! and massacred the deathstalker, a few beowulfs and three giant nevermore.

After Oobleck and Port made a combined attack, Glynda came up and restored the building with her semblance.

Atlas Knights came up and arrested Torchwick

Torchwick: Oh, I can't believe that you caught me. You've really taught me the errors of my ways.

Arion: Shut up, you shemlen!

Torchwich: I don't know what's mean but it's for sure not nice. Hey hey watch the hat!

After the airship flew of, Arion collapsed in pain, and saw that his wound opened. Damn, I didn't closed it well enough.

Yang: Hey! Are you alright? *gasped* You're bleeding out! You must go to the infirmary!

Arion: Yeah, okay!

Later in the night, Arion laid on a bed in the school infirmary and used his healing spell to close it. When a shadow took his light. He turned around and saw Solas sitting on the window ledge.

Solas: So, now that we are alone and in the real world. I'll tell you the truth why you're here.

TBC

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

113K 1.6K 16
Hi! My name is Noctis L/n and this is my journey to how I become the Greatest Swordsman in Remnant's history in the group Team RWBY.
45.4K 873 54
REMAKE IN PROGRESS! When one of the last known active tenno in the origin system tries to escape the brewing conflict between grineer and the corpus...
13.7K 205 28
RWBY and all associated characters are owned by Rooster Teeth. The fate that befell Summer Rose is unknown, and left to one's imagination. But what i...
8.9K 179 10
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This story was originally called "A Devil's Trigger". I just renamed the story to fit the theme a little better. Beacon ha...